NukaCola

Engaged Member
Jul 1, 2017
Beautiful game with beautiful characters with depth and backstory, would have wanted a slightly faster romantic/sexual progression with a certain blonde girl though as the blueballing becomes a tad annoying (fondle my boobs but let's wait a couple of weeks before the first kiss......yea right ). Overall top marks, you have to make some choices here and that's refreshing.
Wait, who is the blonde girl you're talking about? There is only 2 blonde in the game. You can already kiss Jenny multiple time and its like the 3rd day since MC arrived at the academy. And I'm pretty sure you can't fondle Elizabeth boobs yet.

Sunedosa

Jun 24, 2018
Wait, who is the blonde girl you're talking about? There is only 2 blonde in the game. You can already kiss Jenny multiple time and its like the 3rd day since MC arrived at the academy. And I'm pretty sure you can't fondle Elizabeth boobs yet.
It was of course an exaggeration, i think the pace with Jenny is a tad on the slow side. She has trust and commitment issues sure but she asks you if you want to fondle her naked boobs on day ONE. The first kiss is several days later after a lot of close calls, the first encounter suggested a faster pace was going to happen. To ME it would have made more sense without the day one scene, granted you don't to HAVE to fondle her but come on, with a woman looking that good who in their right mind would say no to an offer like that ? (It's a game yea, i know) Besides this little detail the game is great, one of the best available here.

kandemoor

Apr 17, 2020
I found a bug in chapter 3, when MC goes to run with Ashley.
The name is Marie, while it should be Man (or Marcus).
1638616166631.png

Lockie56

Apr 24, 2021
Story in this game is great so far and that is why this game got so many fans. There are 20+ games from campus enviroment with simple stories only about banging dozens of chicks so not really need for this to be same like all those games.
May i ask you to recommend some good? I've only played BADik

JetLife5423

Aug 19, 2021
Is there an update patch to go from 3 to 4? The update patch linked in the OP is just from Ch. 4 Public to Ch. 4 Gold.

dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
I like the art a lot, great camera positioning, the girls are gorgeous (my top 3 is Jenny, Sung-Ji and Ashley). Though there was quite a lot of clipping on the renders in the last chapter, making small holes in shirts, feet going through the ground, seeing hair roots on foreheads, etc.

But I'm not as keen on the story. My main gripe is that the MC is a little of a pushover, he's a spectator of the events and is not very proactive. What did he do to deserve the love of the girls? Just being good looking and not much else (maybe except with Ashley but we didn't see their relationship before when the game starts). The mafia story is ok but could be better handled. Character interactions are good too but some of the dialogues are poorly written, and the MC is not very talkative (could be ok if he was doing more in the story).

I think the renders are carrying the game, though the story is not that awful and could be very good with a better writer

gelnip

Mar 11, 2021
for some reason can't even start this version of the game.. CH3 was fine but trying to load CH4, a black screen pops up, then monitor flashes black and window disappears. This happens with or without mods. Other games running on renpy are working just fine. On Windows 10 and I've tried redownloading a few times, same behavior each time.

Anyone else running into this or have any suggestions?
fixed the issue, has to do with Nvdia performance counters which probably this version of renpy requires full access to

Reactions: Meushi

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
05 DEC 21
Updating Gameplays to Chapter 4 Gold.
Done so far
AOA-Gameplay_C-4 Gold (Ashley-solo)
AOA-Gameplay_C-4 Gold(Jade-Jenny-Eliz)
AOA-Gameplay_C-4 Gold(Jenny-Val-Aur)
AOA-Gameplay_C-4 Gold(Rebecca-Ashley)
N.B.
[ If you have played Chapter 4 Beta
Please replay from end of chapter 3]

Reactions: Balu83 and Meushi

Sg7890

Mar 20, 2021
IMG_20211205_134607.jpg
On my Ashley path scene ends after kiss her option and I don't get all these scenes written in walkthrough is this some kind of bug or am I doing something wrong?

Meushi

Aug 4, 2017
On my Ashley path scene ends after kiss her option and I don't get all these scenes written in walkthrough is this some kind of bug or am I doing something wrong?
Seems you don't understand what the walkthrough says?

If you "Kiss her", you get nAshLove +1 and that's it.
If you say "I love you", that's when you get the additional events.
The If bAshLove: part means this choice is only displayed if the bAshLove variable is True (which happens in her Ch3 date).

Think of it like a file directory. The indented bits are sub-events within the parent event.

Do this
To do this​
To do this​

Kz87

Jun 19, 2017
I assume there going to be 2 harem groups. Team Jenny and Team Ashley. Right?

Also, are Dani(cafe girl) lewd scenes planned in the future? I like cute chubby girls.

mma456

Dec 2, 2018
View attachment 1530992
Maybe you have less relationship points on Ashley? I have 36 points on her at that point and am perfectly able to access those scenes in the walkthrough.

You can check how much relationship points you have in the relationship tab.

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 231 Votes