3.80 star(s) 106 Votes

Couto25

Oct 7, 2023
He said she will not have sex with every character in this update.spoiler alert. so is she having sex with someone?
Well I still think Ana will not have sex for this update..maybe from the next one after this.....because none of the character story reached until the point of sex yet..Chris will definitely be the first to get Ana most probably and I dont think we will see Chris physically present at their home in the next update maybe just text exchange/nude exchange and discussion about what happened in shower. Storyline with all charachters are moving with different pace, so that Ana will have sex with them one by one later on as they get introduced in the update..I still think it need 1 more update after this one to reach to the sex point...will see...if there will be sex in this one then it will be a surprise for me......my expectations were high for sex scene when Part 3 started ..but after 3 updates of part 3 with no sex, i stop expecting much lol..Storywise scene is more suited for Jake as of next update, but Marvin is the one who got most vote to get Ana after Chris. Also we will see what Rob will do.

Last edited:

DarthSpitz717

Mar 28, 2023
View attachment 3954094

:unsure: You know the fun part that MP said in this statement and I actually like what he said in this message is: "This isn't a slow corruption story, it's a slow developing story".
_______________________________________++++++++++++++__________________________________________

Thanks for the post and developer update.

I was kind of thinking Mr. Palmer might take that route because of all the new situations to digest. I was worried Mr. Palmer was going to take too big a bite trying to reconcile the events from the last update and get Anna into another sticky situation (meaning an update that wouldn't be coming out till January 2025.)

And it makes sense and is a good move. If I am right that David and Anna argue on how she is dressed, there is that scene and a bunch of scenes of Anna (and David) thinking about the fight. Then there are the scenes of Anna getting noticed at work and the other characters' reactions. Certainly, the main office characters Marvin, Jake, Kendra and Hank likely would give their two cents worth of input.

More importantly is Anna trying to justify or clarify or reconcile the shower scene. I'm still sticking to my guns the groping before the pizza arrival and David was of more damning to Anna then the shower. Fun possibility would be Anna thinking of what could have happened instead of being felt up or jerking off Chris. And of course, there has to be a little scene involving Chris either texting/calling/ or sending flowers to Anna. Would be even a better idea if Mr. Palmer has Anna have a flash back of those two main events but and add different view or perspective of the events (just a few renders.)

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
_______________________________________++++++++++++++__________________________________________

Chris either texting/calling/ or sending flowers to Anna.
:eek::ROFLMAO:Don't make me laugh Chris sending flowers to Ana is not that type of character. Chris would send her a vibrator controlled by his phone or anal beads:sneaky::eek::ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
It's not faithful path but yes it might be the last opportunity for faithful path lovers to stay for sake of sophia..if Ana / David lashes out at each other then there is no turning back. It's just a guess , we will see.

It's hard to say which path it is, because it could be any of the 50=50, Corruption, or Loyalty paths. So what does this scene mean?
1. They both unknowingly or consciously had the same idea to come back from work early so they could spend more time with Sophia and not meet. Or maybe they didn't want to meet, but fate brought them together anyway, so they met?

2. Maybe Anna came back early because Pigwin let her leave work early so she could enjoy her daughter's company longer and not meet David and avoid unflattering comments about her new outfit? Because in a few hours she's flying with Pigwinen to a business meeting with his clients.

3. Will they argue about the new outfit (there will definitely be a discussion about Anna's new outfit), or will they hold back because of little Sophia?

4. David also decided to fly to the meeting with the competitor as soon as possible so he could sell him some of his company's stock and get money for loans to save it? his company (We know the game doesn't tell us what time or day David is supposed to fly) - that's my theory

5. My theory Anna and David fly the same plane and meet on the same plane?

Last edited:

Spice o Juice

Formerly 'AmaterasU if I Look AT U'
Jun 8, 2024
You don’t have a single proof of your words, nothing, nothing like yourself! Ебаный тупой пидорас!
Gladefully the staff had not delete all:coffee:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

My broh Russian Speaker Skills is very hight when it come to belittles others, isn't it?

Last edited:
Reactions: Pollux

Krat0$

Oct 10, 2017
Well I still think Ana will not have sex for this update..maybe from the next one after this.....because none of the character story reached until the point of sex yet..Chris will definitely be the first to get Ana most probably and I dont think we will see Chris physically present at their home in the next update maybe just text exchange/nude exchange and discussion about what happened in shower. Storyline with all charachters are moving with different pace, so that Ana will have sex with them one by one later on as they get introduced in the update..I still think it need 1 more update after this one to reach to the sex point...will see...if there will be sex in this one then it will be a surprise for me......my expectations were high for sex scene when Part 3 started ..but after 3 updates of part 3 with no sex, i stop expecting much lol..Storywise scene is more suited for Jake as of next update, but Marvin is the one who got most vote to get Ana after Chris. Also we will see what Rob will do.
a nude between chris would be epic.

3.80 star(s) 106 Votes