VN Ren'Py Completed A Petal Among Thorns [v6.0.2-RE] [Lockheart]

4.50 star(s) 114 Votes
Dec 25, 2020
I SURELY HOPE YOU KEEP YOUR PROMISES of a follow up story.
I loved this and want to know if my assumptions that the wife and 2nd daughter are getting it on at home are true.
And how that daughter thinks about me and her sister getting it on (esp to picutres of her).
I want to see MC follow Petal into the shower at home. To enter her bedroom at night and wank over her sleeping body. Maybe take her. Rip off her clothes as soon as everyone leaves the house and take her, not getting enough of her. Seeing her dreams come true of being the muse and discovering MC's favorite true profession. Being a content creator, writer, blogger who does these fun stories and comedic fitness program. And helping him out.
And if Rose will love sharing him and if the family will turn out to have planned for Petal to seduce MC

Reactions: ligament121

echizen128

Sep 5, 2017
Rather abrupt ending even given the serial format. The jumps between silly and serious subject matter were jarring at points. The jokes and humor took me out of a few intimate moments.

These are the only negative things I can say about a game that is easily in my top #10 on this site (out of 100+ played). Absolutely loved it and can't wait for more. I had tried Avalon but didn't make it that far, I'll have to revisit it.

NealisFiftySeven

Sep 1, 2021
Just a small gripe.

In Yoga, the Prayer position is to align and balance your Chakra.
Even if it WERE a "Prayer", you wouldn't be praying to Jesus, you'd be praying to Buddha.

moesanrath

Dec 6, 2021
man, this was a truly delicious game. I loved their silly banter between the two of them. I always thought this kind of story element to be more on the silly/fantasy side and it is not something id want for myself. But fuck all to watch how their feelings and relationship played out the way it did even I found myself rooting for their happiness. I also enjoyed all the name-giving elements/options. thanks a lot for putting this game out for free

alutarox

Nov 15, 2017
The physical Yoga that the west does is based on a type of Hindu yoga, but there are Buddhist and Jain yoga too. Did get a bit annoyed with saying that it was to Jesus though.
Keep in mind that the MC is not omniscient and by his own admission learned about yoga via watching videos of women doing it where he was more concerned with the women than the yoga. And iirc petal barely knows anything about it. So I think it's forgivable that they're not exactly well-versed on the philosophical origins of it.

Yngling

Nov 15, 2020
The physical Yoga that the west does is based on a type of Hindu yoga, but there are Buddhist and Jain yoga too. Did get a bit annoyed with saying that it was to Jesus though.
I realize that this is completely off topic, but from personal experience I can confirm that it is fully possible to use Asian meditation techniques as a Christian. In fact, if you are a Christian but would (for whatever reason) like to delve into Asian mysticism, I strongly recommend to do so, rather than participate in the Asian ritual without understand it's implications.

When it comes to yoga in particular, I am not at all an expert, but as I understand it, there are originally spiritual meanings behind the exercises. As a Christian I would recommend to pray and/or meditate before, during and after the exercises, while also doing research into the original meanings.

Sorry for going off topic, if someone wants to discuss further, please send me a PM.

Cixxiewp

Aug 23, 2018
Damn this is 10/10. Just saying writing was good is simply not enough. This dev is a new era in adult games(writing).When will be the sequel?

Reactions: matiok

hentai charley

Oct 17, 2019
Great rendering but way TOO MUCH talky-talky and not enough fucking!!! The whole blindfold business and the clerk eavesdropping was totally unnecessary filler. And I'm not even going to talk about the whole Uncle Chuck subplot, except that I skipped over every scene that he appeared in because I just couldn't care less.

Update: by the time they FINALLY got around to actually having sex, I just didn't care any more, especially when it took 3 or 4 days to finally fuck Petal for real. And then the game's over (or at least this episode) two minutes later. Few things make me feel like it's a waste of my time than that. Daddy and Petal should have been fucking by the third day at the latest, and then go through Uncle Chuck, Bliss, the handcuffs, and all the other extraneous filler AFTERWARDS.

Last edited:

Devilsadvocate01

Feb 13, 2022
To each his own. I find myself abandoning VNs when they peak too early. The writing is good. My only complaint is that sometimes I get frustrated with the MC. I'm yelling at the screen, "No don't say that". But still great story. Definitely not recommended for all though. There should maybe be a non-fap (blueball) disclaimer.

4.50 star(s) 114 Votes