Jnx

Jun 6, 2017
Yeah, I guess it's a bit too formal sometimes. I'll pay more attention to it going forwards!
And my last little tidbit, since I have your attention. The default UI needs to be dealt with. I don't care what, take it out back and shoot it if you have to. Just find a decent free font, and change the textbox and choice background to SOMETHING else.

I'm begging you.

Radondy

Game Developer
Jan 9, 2022
And my last little tidbit, since I have your attention. The default UI needs to be dealt with. I don't care what, take it out back and shoot it if you have to. Just find a decent free font, and change the textbox and choice background to SOMETHING else.

I'm begging you.
Yup, it's pretty terrible at the moment. Just need to find or make something that fits the theme of the game but it'll be chaned eventually lol.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Jnx

Bse

Aug 1, 2019
With skip you take 1 min for all. Nice??? Not sure most like hey i come up with 3 min more gameplay ( if you read) and make it a 0.X ) OK nope and thx for nope story....

Alanray64

Jan 28, 2022
I just noticed that I had downloaded version 0.2 and it is 1.3gb, yet version 0.3 is 483mb? Is this right?

Reactions: Radondy

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
ASecondChance-0.4
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with both F95Zone and the developer of this game.
If you run into issues please use this thread or join us on !

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
The "villain's leader's" plan: we're going to reveal to MC that we're the good guys by kidnapping him, cover his head with a bag, then locating him in a dark place, while we keep our masks on, showing glowing red irises and invoking some flashy fire-conjuring spell, questioning about his ally, saying that our aggressions were tests, and systematically ignore all of his questions that could actually fix every possible misunderstanding...

The subordinates: that is....GENIUS!

That one normal guy before quitting the cult: i guess today is the day we get renamed "The Idiots"

• Haha
Reactions: Radondy

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
A Second Chance [v0.4] [Radondy] crunched

Original / Compressed Size PC*: 904 MB / 285 MB - ASecondChance-0.4-pc-crunched.zip
Original / Compressed Size Mac: 890 MB / 271 MB - ASecondChance-0.4-mac-crunched.zip
= ~31,5% of the original size, image/video quality 80% (png 90%)/60%

Download (PC*/Mac): -

(y) My compressious likeses! (y) Give them to us you filthy little pervertses! :p

This compression is unofficial and untested, use it at your own risk.
The compressing process reduces the quality and can break the game.

*PC = Win+Linux

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 6 Votes