Yotetar

May 23, 2020
I dont understand why are the cries. I think it is pretty simple. If people dont leak the updates it is because they dont want. When people want to leak the updates, they will be here.

People doesnt like that leaks are no more for now? understandable, but why to put it on the shoulders of those who demand updates, saves, or people who respect the dev or are "white knights"? That happens and happened always, and I am an old patron and active in F95.

There will be times where no one will share, and there will be times where they share too much. It is just a cycle of time.There will be times where others share again.

But the cries, the "white knights" the demands, and those who have feet on earth will never disappear.

Last edited:
Reactions: zARRR

Overlord070

Jan 21, 2021
I dont understand why are the cries. I think it is pretty simple. If people dont leak the updates it is because they dont want. When people want to leak the updates, they will be here.

People doesnt like that leaks are no more for now? understandable, but why to put it on the shoulders of those who demand updates, saves, or people who rspect the dev or are "white knights"? That happens and happened always, and I am an old patron and active in F95.

There will betimes where no one will share, and there will be times where they share too much. It is just a cycle of time.There will be times where others share again.

But the cries, the "white knights" the demands, and those who have feet on earths will never disappear.
What, you don't feel motivated to leak after that pep talk? He even called you nice things like a white knight on a horse and....what else was it? Something something Witcher 4 and triple A games, I'm sure it was important but I got lost in the sauce a bit, sorry.

• Haha
Reactions: zARRR

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
What, you don't feel motivated to leak after that pep talk? He even called you nice things like a white knight on a horse and....what else was it? Something something Witcher 4 and triple A games, I'm sure it was important but I got lost in the sauce a bit, sorry.
Don’t forget the Nvidia 3D vision that makes pale the American dream of Great Gatsby.

Damn we are straying from the path, say something relevant…
Ah they nerfed Ophelia’s ass, that’s what people should screaming about!

Or the fact that after Natasha and Penny’s bonus scenes, it can be suggested a not corrupted Natasha route

Last edited:

Overlord070

Jan 21, 2021
Don’t forget the Nvidia 3D vision that makes pale the American dream of Great Gatsby.

Damn we are straying from the path, say something relevant…
Ah they nerfed Ophelia’s ass, that’s what people should screaming about!

Or the fact that after Natasha and Penny’s bonus scenes, it can be suggested a not corrupted Natasha route
Bruh after all that, a non corrupt natasha?! Tis treason!

zackgaspar

Jun 4, 2019
This can be triggered by visiting Katherin past 12pm if Lyvia visits her and Tia is in group or is already at home due to you entering Arenfield with her and then leaving again through the west.
I didn't see this one in walkthrough - how do you trigger Lyvia visiting her?

EDIT: For anyone else wondering, send Tia to rumah, eat dinner with katherin and there's an option to invite Lyvia. Had to go through that several times, til you have a threesome, then a few more times until they start kissing each other. The Lyvia starts showing up at noon every few days for scissoring.

Last edited:

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
A Struggle with Sin [v0.5.4.1a] [Chyos] - Update only

The patch may break your game, use at your own risk.
If you missed it you can find the old Update only patch HERE.

Win: v0.5.3.5 -> v0.5.4.1a [175 MB]
- - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Please @ me or quote this post if there is a new version that doesn't show up on the "Latest Updates" page.

vidyasagar

Dec 2, 2020
how to get ntr with frisha in kitchen im ignoring them so many times but unable to get them join please tell me im seeing walthrough also

Moterbr

Nov 27, 2019
Im not sure if this goes for anybody Else but my game is EXTREMELY slow like 2 fps while walking and saving is that normal ??

H2R

Jul 9, 2020
I last played when you had to track the princess in the forest and have a party at the camp with her, which update was that?

4.50 star(s) 139 Votes