zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
I last played when you had to track the princess in the forest and have a party at the camp with her, which update was that?
It was 4.1.0.-4.2.0. You can check the changelog for the long list

Reactions: H2R

MangaKing

Oct 16, 2017
How do I get Emily pregnant? I'm fairly certain my house and the orphanage is done as much as possible but the talk won't proc

expatdad

Dec 3, 2020
sorry if this is an old query, but when playing the quest to steal the stone from the Mayor's Mansion my character disappears from my screen and does not respond to movement requests. Does any one know how to resolve this?

caspian90

Feb 8, 2020
Hey does anyone has a NTR on save but MC didn't allow any NTR to happen?
I came back to this game from a long time and none of my original saves will work!

Thank you so much in advance.

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
Is there a new scene with Livya and Katherin?
Check this post here on how to get it:
https://f95zone.to/threads/a-struggle-with-sin-v0-5-4-1a-chyos.32136/post-10827293
How do I get Emily pregnant? I'm fairly certain my house and the orphanage is done as much as possible but the talk won't proc
From the walkthrough:
Pregnancy: If you came inside Emily after the renovations in her house are done she will have a talk about it before going to bed. You can now choose to enable pregnancy for her or she will take care of preventing it. (If you choose her taking care of things she will ask for money from time to time). If enabled cumming inside her can get her pregnant now (higher chance the higher your lust is).

ForeverLosing

Mar 26, 2022
As much as I like slapping myself in the face, why are we asking for NTR saves when there isn't a recollection room/gallery? Or has that been added?

MangaKing

Oct 16, 2017
Check this post here on how to get it:
https://f95zone.to/threads/a-struggle-with-sin-v0-5-4-1a-chyos.32136/post-10827293

From the walkthrough:
Pregnancy: If you came inside Emily after the renovations in her house are done she will have a talk about it before going to bed. You can now choose to enable pregnancy for her or she will take care of preventing it. (If you choose her taking care of things she will ask for money from time to time). If enabled cumming inside her can get her pregnant now (higher chance the higher your lust is).
Yeah I saw that but the talk isn't happening at all

4.50 star(s) 139 Votes