Lord_Xanatos

Sep 27, 2019
And? I was simply pointing out that the Vicky event isn't the lesbian one that you appear to have falsely presumed it to being, but something else. It could lead to the BBC route that I've heard will be in the game for all we know, instead of Janitor Clark, which I'm not interested in either.
I'm not interested in the BBC route either, Sophia stayed at home instead of going to school at night, just one night of not taking a shower after having a bath isn't such a terrible Hygiene fault.

As for Vicky, let's just say that if it needs or precedes lesbian points or gives lesbian points in order to continue...then I'm not playing it. Whether this upcoming event has lesbianism or not or BBC or for the Good Wife path...it just doesn't interest me, but since Vicky's events have proven to include "lesbian temptation" points in the past, it's still fair to think that it could very well have more in the upcoming event, true or false, it IS quite possible.

My point really, is that I have just as little interest in this update as you do, since likewise I only get one event to look forward to. I just appreciate that I get one.
Just as I appreciate that I get only one event with Morello's brother for at least the filthy path and have something to look forward to playing before the year ends from this game.

iOtero

Aug 4, 2020
Hii ya'll !!

Since AWAM is a native 720p game I took it upon myself to upscale the entire game into 1080p due to boredom and paranoia during this pandemic.

Yeppp, give or take around 8,270 renders all the way from the flight scene to the end of v.100.
The file size of my unofficial 1080p version is close to the official so yayyy.

Proof below-->

Before and After

View attachment 839181

View attachment 839745

Please feel free to let me know if you find any errors or artifacts on my part. I'll try my best to fix it:)(y)

I am new to this site so, take it easy on me lol

Thanks to monroe for being the awesome human that you are helping me with uploading the files. You are the best !

Here are the links to my 1080p version of the game AWAM [v0.100] :)

Win/Linux version -------------------------------------->

MEGA - AWAM [v0.100] Win/Linux (3.6 GB)

-------------------------------------------------------------->

With the obvious pros and cons of scaling images and videos the following content has been scaled and optimized multiple times for the optimal viewing experience without compromising much of the visually creative and artistic aspects of the project as intended by the developer(s) of said project. Eventhough I take into consideration adjusting the file size, chroma, depth, noise, blur and sharpness between the original and final content most of the time, other important visual details such as hair texture,hair strand separation, hair shine, skin texture, skin bumps, pores, subsurface scattering and obvious details in the base character models and their textures may or may not become smoothed out or accentuated in the process of upscaling and basic post processing, taking into account factors such as viewing angles, depth of field effects, various types of image noise, scene lighting and certain artifacts caused during the workflow.

Any attempt to further compress the provided content may or may not lead to visible image degradation when viewed at higher resolutions by the sensitive eye, but negligible at lower resolutions in which case I suggest you enjoy the offical release if you do not have the need to, the time to, or the internet bandwith to download large files.

The included unofficial version may be disabled, deleted or updated in the future.

Support the artists (y) .. Thank you for stopping by & hope ya'll enjoy ! .. Take care and stay safe !

Britt
A magnificent work. Congratulations. The game passes from night to day with your effort. Thank you very much. (y)

If you don't mind, I'd like to ask you one thing Have you used any AI program? Because I tried with another game, but my old pc was dragging for seconds... :cry:

Reactions: BoXseR

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
A magnificent work. Congratulations. The game passes from night to day with your effort. Thank you very much. (y)

If you don't mind, I'd like to ask you one thing Have you used any AI program? Because I tried with another game, but my old pc was dragging for seconds... :cry:
You would probably be better asking that question in the Fan Art thread.

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019

I've had a lot of fun with for upscaling. It even comes with one month free.

Reactions: Old Dog

J3MM3S

Dec 18, 2020
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
ScriptError: could not find label 'day18_Back_home_kitchen'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "script4.rpyc", line 3182, in script
  File "C:\BACKUP folder\Backup Drive D\MEGAsync Downloads\New folder (2)\New folder (6)\New folder (2)\AWAM-0.100-pc\1 GAME FOLDER\renpy\ast.py", line 1697, in execute
    rv = renpy.game.script.lookup(target)
  File "C:\BACKUP folder\Backup Drive D\MEGAsync Downloads\New folder (2)\New folder (6)\New folder (2)\AWAM-0.100-pc\1 GAME FOLDER\renpy\script.py", line 898, in lookup
    raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))
ScriptError: could not find label 'day18_Back_home_kitchen'.

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
A Wife And Mother Vers. 0.100 0.100
Sun Sep 13 00:15:48 2020
i keep getting this error and i cant use ignore either
is there a fix for it ?

3.20 star(s) 466 Votes