farrah

Lesbian incest the best!
Donor
Aug 26, 2017
Darn. It makes sense that Nathalie is one year older than Ellie and that Ellie is one year older than Dylan. It just had nt crossed my mind until you linked the dots. That does make me more uncomfortable, especially with your comments about upcoming events with Ava / her kids. Let's just hope L&P does nt plan on doing something stupid with that event....
I have a big hopes for the Ava's daughter:whistle:

farrah

Lesbian incest the best!
Donor
Aug 26, 2017
I likewise avoid any Liam-Ellie fan art. That is another total no-no for me.
I agree, it's really disgusting :sick::sick::sick:
I am being more careful even going through the fanart thread. I started avoiding clicking on any fan art where it seemed as if they were veering towards that dark path, and if the artist persists with that style, I just block them, as I have no desire to see that even accidently.
NTR is the dark path :cautious:

lockerxx

Conversation Conqueror
May 10, 2017

farrah

Lesbian incest the best!
Donor
Aug 26, 2017

AlienEDM

Oct 2, 2018
American native speaker with perfect English...isn't that an oxymoron? lol
As far as I known, the perfect english language is from England, where the english is original. The english from United States is kind of generic adaptation, since it has a lot of mix ethnic. But, how the american english is universal language this days(just like greek language was before), everybody look for North American guys to perfect their works.

GingerSweetGirl

Engaged Member
Aug 23, 2020
Why L&P does not use the translation features of Renpy, he could provide to people he trusts, the DE to EN script generated. I am sure that many will hurry to translate :geek:. A lot of tools do a remarkable job, moreover I'm not sure everyone is comfortable with us slang :unsure:. In action, you will look for your dictionary ? :LOL:
To split a hair, I don't think the big problem is "slang" it's more the structure of the prose. The prose has been getting worse, but it was really noticeable in the last update. As a native English speaker, there were many examples of words in the wrong order, or inappropriate usage, or outdated usage. Very little of it was technically incorrect, but they were clearly decisions that a non-native speaker would make. So I don't think you need to worry about slang that won't make sense, because I think what L&P means is prose- and if that's the case you won't even notice the difference but native English speakers will.

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
To split a hair, I don't think the big problem is "slang" it's more the structure of the prose. The prose has been getting worse, but it was really noticeable in the last update. As a native English speaker, there were many examples of words in the wrong order, or inappropriate usage, or outdated usage. Very little of it was technically incorrect, but they were clearly decisions that a non-native speaker would make. So I don't think you need to worry about slang that won't make sense, because I think what L&P means is prose- and if that's the case you won't even notice the difference but native English speakers will.
I would say it's both depending on the conversation. Thankfully the majority of the conversations can be got away with as there is little American slang/changed words being used. When I was moving to the States there were times I may as well have been moving to Timbuktoo, the difference in real everyday language really is that different at times.

I do however completely agree on phrases and useage of certain words and prose that no native 'English' speaker ever uses/says.

3.20 star(s) 466 Votes