Apr 1, 2022

Ruby Tuesday

Jun 29, 2020
Technically speaking, what Aiden (but also Bennet) is doing is extortion. Blackmail is a form of extortion limited to asking money/services under the threat of releasing compromising information. Extortion is a more general crime that instead includes asking money or services from another person (e.g. sexual favours in basically all VNs of the genre here) under the threat of, among others, physical violence (e.g. beating Dylan and Zac).
Thanks for adding to this. What Sophia and Aiden are up to, and the subliminal games they are playing are open to interpretation but in essence, yes, I agree with your explanation.
Incidentally, even L&P has used the term blackmail, but judging by the overwhelming number of comments posted on this platform, few agree with anything L&P puts to them.

Reactions: xxxorro

palmtrees89

Jul 3, 2021
Interesting, I see you had to look up definitions to prove your point before responding. Presumably because you weren't sure yourself.
I was simply copy pasting the definition for you as you were seemingly unaware what Blackmail was, based on your previous post. I wasn't the one stating that it is not Blackmail, because it's clear as day that it is. Probably because I already knew the definition (not word for word obviously as I'm no robot)?

Your definition clearly states blackmail involves threat of revealing or publicising true or false information. You just wrote it. Only I see no conflict or debate about information here in any form, true or false.
So unfortunately for you, your argument doesn't apply in our exchanges because Aiden is insuring Dylan and Zac against assault (which the two boys first instigated themselves) if Sophia agrees to their demands via a closed ended deal made with mutual agreement.
Once more you explain with your own words what the Blackmail is in this case. "Aiden is insuring Dylan and Zac against assault if Sophia agrees to their demands". I leave the rest out of it because this is all we need to know that this is infact Blackmail. Sophia is being coerced into doing 12 tasks for Aiden in order to protect her son and his friend from physical harm. It doesn't matter if she has other choices. Sophia did agree to the Blackmail, or the deal as you call it.

Blackmail can involve but is not limited to information, which is also mentioned in the quote I copy pasted for you. Did you not read it?

"These acts can also involve using threats of physical harm to the victim or someone close to the victim. It is normally carried out for personal gain."

The victim in this case is Sophia. The ones close to the victim being threatened with physical harm are the victim's son(Dylan) and his friend(Zac). The person carrying it out for personal gain is the Blackmailer(Aiden). His gain is control over the victim for 12 tasks of his choice, sexual in nature, which is his demand, his Blackmail.

Talcum Powder

Feb 14, 2018
Just for the record: Aiden is using extortion, not blackmail. Extortion is specifically using the threat of violence to coerce someone into doing something they wouldn’t choose to do without the threat of violence.

Blackmail is specifically using the threat of revealing information that could jeopardize the victim’s status or otherwise embarrass them as a means of coercing them into doing something they wouldn’t otherwise want to do.

palmtrees89

Jul 3, 2021
Just for the record: Aiden is using extortion, not blackmail. Extortion is specifically using the threat of violence to coerce someone into doing something they wouldn’t choose to do without the threat of violence.

Blackmail is specifically using the threat of revealing information that could jeopardize the victim’s status or otherwise embarrass them as a means of coercing them into doing something they wouldn’t otherwise want to do.
Yes and no. What you specify as Blackmail is wrong. Blackmail comes in many colors. What you're saying about extortion is also not quite right.

"Blackmail is an insidious form of coercion, a criminal act that uses threats or violence to force a victim to act against their interests. Coercion crimes differ based on the leverage used against the victim and the demands of the perpetrator."

"Though blackmail can happen in a range of very different circumstances, in most cases it can be classified into three broad types: extortion, coercion, and commercial pressure. Extortion usually involves some sort of monetary transaction in exchange for keeping certain information private."

Blackmail is the broader term for many things, but extortion normally includes a monetary gain for the offender to not reveal whatever information about the victim, not so much the threat of violence.

Last edited:
Reactions: hzjujk and dolfe67

Dr.SigmundFap

Engaged Member
Apr 23, 2017

Sophia meets Aiden, dressed about the way he told her. (This passage unfortunately got lost during the script was being sent back and forth for editing. I post added it again. Aiden tells Sophia how to dress after she fulfilled the 4th task).
Of course Aiden is not alone like expected. Sophia just wants to know what the hell he wanted to tell her, to also get the hell out of this place asap.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Sophia must have way more scenes with Patricia.
Her sister definitely can corrupt her way faster than any other character.
Just like Heather is working on Jessica.
Not only is Patricia better at getting Sophia naked, without resorting to blackmail/extortion/whatever, but looks far better naked than Aiden/Bennett/etc.

TLDR: Patricia has boobs. Boobs are awesome. Pussy too

palmtrees89

Jul 3, 2021

Sophia meets Aiden, dressed about the way he told her. (This passage unfortunately got lost during the script was being sent back and forth for editing. I post added it again. Aiden tells Sophia how to dress after she fulfilled the 4th task).
Of course Aiden is not alone like expected. Sophia just wants to know what the hell he wanted to tell her, to also get the hell out of this place asap.

Thanks for sharing! Funny, almost like L&P was reading through all the speculations on F95 about the reasons for Sophia's dress. Not gonna lie, his explanation kinda sounds like a bad excuse to add it now, lol.

xxxorro

Jan 18, 2021

Thanks for sharing!

There you go, pages and pages of theories for what turns out to be a "simple" bug. :D
He sure knows how to keep us busy!

Not to be pedantic, but I wonder at what point of the discussion the missing instructions were supposed to appear
Python:
ai "Come to our hang-out place later after school!"
"Sophia didn't like that at all and wondered what he was up to."
s "Why?"
ai "There, you'll learn your next task."
s "And why can't you just tell me now?"
ai "'Cause I haven't decided yet. I need some time to think, ya know?"
ai "It's not that easy considering the variety of possible great tasks for you *grin*!"
s "*Sigh.* Goddammit! OK, but I'll only come if we're alone there! Without your buddies!"
ai "Sure."
"Sophia didn't believe Aiden. She knew he'll probaby still have his buddies with him because he's too scared to be alone!"
"Sophia had a queasy feeling about being alone with his gang again."
Probably it's before the "*Sigh.* Goddammit!" where he asks for the dress.
Sure that makes a lot more sense, it is still strange on a different way, though.
I mean, Aiden doesn't know yet what task will be ("variety of possible great tasks ") but he apparently asks for a very specific dress :unsure:

And while bugs always happens, when we said that the released felt rushed maybe we were not that wrong. The animations obviously monopolized the development and probably also the attention for the other aspects of the game.

Last edited:

sept0342

Sep 22, 2017

Thanks for the post.

What does he mean by "I post added it again."? Where?

Reactions: Dr.SigmundFap

palmtrees89

Jul 3, 2021
Thanks for the post.

What does he mean by "I post added it again."? Where?
You'll get to see this part of their dialogue in the next update if you're going to replay the scene again, I assume. Kind of like a patch/fix.

any update on progress? i got to patreon page no image about progress
He's possibly editing/uploading a new image with updated progress bars. I'm just getting a placeholder image saying that the original one could not be found or was being deleted.

3.20 star(s) 483 Votes