ashitanojoe

Oct 20, 2019

Sophia meets Aiden, dressed about the way he told her. (This passage unfortunately got lost during the script was being sent back and forth for editing. I post added it again. Aiden tells Sophia how to dress after she fulfilled the 4th task).
Of course Aiden is not alone like expected. Sophia just wants to know what the hell he wanted to tell her, to also get the hell out of this place asap.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Wow gkdanuka had done a very similar fan render days ago. The people who believed it was a new preview was not that wrong.

gkdanuka the seer.

Last edited:

mentosa

Dec 5, 2021

Sophia meets Aiden, dressed about the way he told her. (This passage unfortunately got lost during the script was being sent back and forth for editing. I post added it again. Aiden tells Sophia how to dress after she fulfilled the 4th task).
Of course Aiden is not alone like expected. Sophia just wants to know what the hell he wanted to tell her, to also get the hell out of this place asap.

Thanks for sharing.

Very disappointing that she wants to get the hell out of there as soon as possible. This tells me that any kind of groping is most likely out of the question. The great looking visuals and supremely beautiful MC makes the absolute lack of progress almost unbearable. For those who support this game financially - gentlemen, you are better men than me, my respect to you. I hope abundance of financial support for this game is not what makes it so slow.

1651487734883.png

NextQuestion

Apr 23, 2018

And that subtle stockings tease. Knowing the dev she will probably lift the skirt or show her tits for 100x time and that's another update down the drain.

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Devoted Member
Jun 11, 2020

Wow, she could have easily stayed at the top of the stair railing and seen Aiden was with his gang but she still walks down into the lions den, not too bright, unless she’s got Morellos boys waiting behind the corner for her to yell, but if you didn’t bring backup, uh oh

keefer43

Dec 24, 2019
Not only is Patricia better at getting Sophia naked, without resorting to blackmail/extortion/whatever, but looks far better naked than Aiden/Bennett/etc.

TLDR: Patricia has boobs. Boobs are awesome. Pussy too
Whoa, like you blew my mind!

Chorizoow

Apr 17, 2018
Hey guys, sorry if someone asked the same question but..
i download the 1.6 but it needs the final save, problem, on 1.5 i just finished the story on the bed like everytime, but i did not finished the game i think.. just a "to be continued"
so... i cant play part 2.
anyone know how to get this final save ?

derek1957

Aug 3, 2018

If I were Aiden I wouldn't trust her. He should make her lift her garments to prove she isn't wired.

dav121

Oct 13, 2016
View attachment 1788734
View attachment 1788732

View attachment 1788743

You could just tell me which link was problematic,

View attachment 1788777

and I'll have it removed within 24h.

Rather than deleting a whole post with lots of useful information (99% taken from the main/reviews/fan threads) and in accordance with the rules of the forum since they are always present but scattered

Farewell

View attachment 1788747
Fucks sake, why would you remove something that contributes to the game?
@[B]Apollodore[/B] thank you for it and I'm sorry the mods appear to show idiocy in their moderation

Bibifoc

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2018
Hey guys, sorry if someone asked the same question but..
i download the 1.6 but it needs the final save, problem, on 1.5 i just finished the story on the bed like everytime, but i did not finished the game i think.. just a "to be continued"
so... i cant play part 2.
anyone know how to get this final save ?
You need to re-download or update your Part 1.
Guide

GingerSweetGirl

Engaged Member
Aug 23, 2020
This is one time I can 100% believe L&P's excuse. I do alot of script editing for games, and it's not uncommon for entire lines to get lost if you aren't careful. I find that sometimes the devs just "accept all changes" and maybe don't re-read the script themselves. I'm relieved that there's a reason for Sophia's dress, but party of me wishes she had the idea herself.

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
Wow, she could have easily stayed at the top of the stair railing and seen Aiden was with his gang but she still walks down into the lions den, not too bright, unless she’s got Morellos boys waiting behind the corner for her to yell, but if you didn’t bring backup, uh oh
Hey friend is this image in the game already?
Or is it just spoiler of the next updates anyway.

Talcum Powder

Feb 14, 2018
Yes and no. What you specify as Blackmail is wrong. Blackmail comes in many colors. What you're saying about extortion is also not quite right.

"Blackmail is an insidious form of coercion, a criminal act that uses threats or violence to force a victim to act against their interests. Coercion crimes differ based on the leverage used against the victim and the demands of the perpetrator."

"Though blackmail can happen in a range of very different circumstances, in most cases it can be classified into three broad types: extortion, coercion, and commercial pressure. Extortion usually involves some sort of monetary transaction in exchange for keeping certain information private."

Blackmail is the broader term for many things, but extortion normally includes a monetary gain for the offender to not reveal whatever information about the victim, not so much the threat of violence.
I’m not wrong. You, my friend, are copy/pasting from the google search preview from "MyLawQuestions.com" - which is, well, not disreputable or anything, but designed to distill things down to a basic level of understanding. It is what it is.

Based on these sources, below, I am going to label myself the exact opposite of wrong:

18 U.S. Code Chapter 41 - EXTORTION AND THREATS
18 U.S. Code § 873 - Blackmail
Whoever, under a threat of informing, or as a consideration for not informing, against any violation of any law of the United States, demands or receives any money or other valuable thing, shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than one year, or both.

All other sub-chapters of 18 USC 41 refer to threats of violence or demands of ransom. Erego, I concluded, rightly I think, that Blackmail is specifically NOT the threat of violence but rather the threat of revealing embarassing or compromising information.

But you know, what's one source over another, so:

Miriam Webster:
extort

ex·tort | \ ik-ˈstȯrt \
extorted; extorting; extorts
: to obtain from a person by force, intimidation, or undue or illegal power :

blackmail

black·mail | \ ˈblak-ˌmāl \
1: a tribute anciently exacted on the Scottish border by plundering chiefs in exchange for immunity from pillage
[this definition may explain why modern-day blackmail is sometimes conflated with threats of violence]
2a: extortion or coercion by threats especially of public exposure or criminal prosecution

From Lexico (Oxford English):
extort
VERB
  • Obtain (something) by force, threats, or other unfair means.
blackmail
NOUN
  • The action, treated as a criminal offence, of demanding payment or another benefit from someone in return for not revealing compromising or damaging information about them.
Oxford Learner's Dictionaries (you know, for kids):
extortion
noun
the crime of making somebody give you something by threatening them
blackmail
noun
the crime of demanding money from a person by threatening to tell somebody else a secret about them

Unless Aiden is threatening to release those classroom pictures of Sophia exposing herself, he's not committing blackmail. And, duh, silly me, he doesn't have those photos, does he?

Dr.SigmundFap

Engaged Member
Apr 23, 2017
I’m not wrong. You, my friend, are copy/pasting from the google search preview from "MyLawQuestions.com" - which is, well, not disreputable or anything, but designed to distill things down to a basic level of understanding. It is what it is.

Based on these sources, below, I am going to label myself the exact opposite of wrong:

Whoever, under a threat of informing, or as a consideration for not informing, against any violation of any law of the United States, demands or receives any money or other valuable thing, shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than one year, or both.

All other sub-chapters of 18 USC 41 refer to threats of violence or demands of ransom. Erego, I concluded, rightly I think, that Blackmail is specifically NOT the threat of violence but rather the threat of revealing embarassing or compromising information.

Miriam Webster:
extort

ex·tort | \ ik-ˈstȯrt \

blackmail

1: a tribute anciently exacted on the Scottish border by plundering chiefs in exchange for immunity from pillage
[this definition may explain why modern-day blackmail is sometimes conflated with threats of violence]
2a: extortion or coercion by threats especially of public exposure or criminal prosecution

extort
VERB
blackmail
NOUN
  • The action, treated as a criminal offence, of demanding payment or another benefit from someone in return for not revealing compromising or damaging information about them.
extortion
noun
blackmail
noun
the crime of demanding money from a person by threatening to tell somebody else a secret about them

Unless Aiden is threatening to release those classroom pictures of Sophia exposing herself, he's not committing blackmail. And, duh, silly me, he doesn't have those photos, does he?
Although what Aiden did is more towards extortion than blackmail, L&P used the word blackmail which is why most people are saying blackmail to describe the scene. But both are similar in nature as both words require coercion for it to take place.

yihman1

Knockout Master
May 11, 2017

Miriam Webster:
extort

ex·tort | \ ik-ˈstȯrt \

blackmail

extort
VERB
blackmail
NOUN
extortion
noun
blackmail
noun

Blackmail is a form of extortion. Aiden is commiting multiple forms of extortion including blackmail, but more so he is running a "Protection Scheme".

Extortion = Getting some benefit via coercion.
Coersion = Getting someone to do something they do not want to do willingly.

There are 3 main forms of extortion, and extortion comes in many forms little nearly harmless kinds to brutal kinds.

1) Blackmail.

Examples of blackmail:

Minor: "If you do not wash the dishes for me then I will tell mom you were smoking cigarettes. You will be grounded."
Major: "If you don't pay for my college dad I will tell mom about that affair you had with the babysitter!"

2) Protection

Examples of protection:
Minor: "Give me your lunch money or I will beat you up kiddo."
Major: "It would be terrible if your business burned down. Would you like to buy some fire insurance off me and my associates?"

3) Ransom

Examples of ransom:

Minor: "I have locked your PlayStation in the closet until your room is clean!"
Major: "Your child has been kidnapped. Pay me if you want him back."

3.20 star(s) 483 Votes