lifesuckz69

Mar 5, 2017
It says error not found.

What do I do after putting the shield in the statue? Can't open any other doors, can't break any other walls nor get Shima to follow me to move the bookcase.
Weird, copied it from my browser, but I changed the link now. (just take the one posted 2 posts earlier, cause that is already in english)

lifesuckz69

Mar 5, 2017
Now that I know there is an unlimited use fear lowering item (charm), anyone got a savegame where you can start a new game with that?

lifesuckz69

Mar 5, 2017

dungryder

Oct 22, 2018
Where is the wall you need to smash to get the spear? Been trying to find it for an hour now... Is it in the same corridor or elsewhere?

Immagine.png

EDIT: Found it. It's in the room ahead, and then on the left.

dudepersonme

Oct 7, 2017
I want that gay content so bad
But I'm a scaredy cat when it comes to horror games
Oh boy, this is gonna take a while...
If it helps, the horror is more along the lines of creepy images, constant dread and things of that nature. Not too many jump scares, just a scream here and there (not a blood curdling one though).

laundrylad

Sep 12, 2020
I want that gay content so bad
But I'm a scaredy cat when it comes to horror games
Oh boy, this is gonna take a while...
Yeeeah I'm with you. I'm progressing at a snail's pace but i'm still hanging in there! There hasn't been any jump scares as of yet but there's sudden sounds (like a quake for example) at certain moments that can catch you off-guard. The pursuit scenes freak me out, but even though I fucked up and ran into the persuer multiple times with everyone at a breaking point I was able to consistently get away by escaping those encounters.

RagueltheUFO

Jan 19, 2020
If it helps, the horror is more along the lines of creepy images, constant dread and things of that nature. Not too many jump scares, just a scream here and there (not a blood curdling one though).
Its funny how I can watch horror anime and play visual novel horror like Higurashi without being scared but if I got to manage my items, deal with permadeath AND be the reason why the party fails horribly makes me cry ;v;

Reactions: kcj300
4.10 star(s) 9 Votes