Mayrun

Feb 12, 2019
The thing is they talk about wanting to have sex but no scenes appeared
The last bed is right after you get the necronomicon, you also need 80+ points with them, the beds give you 70 points, the last 10 points you need to get by responding correctly to their dialogue choices and using healing items on them while in battle.

Mahgni Mada

Aug 15, 2017
Searched the thread, here's my Gallery Unlocked saved. Just put it in the folder
Don't know how to get this to work unfortunately. When I click the attachment it just opens scrambled letters and symbols in another tab, this happening to anyone else?

elhlyn

Jul 5, 2017
I know someone asked this before but the first 3 question, what does that do exactly?

1. not sure if it turns off or on jump scares
2. probably censors guro
3. assistance I imagine is like a tutorial or helper?
I can't handle horror (but the game and what it's pretty much based off of) really interest me that I want to try it regardless.

Garnser

Apr 1, 2017
There was an update 1.01 released where several game breaking bugs were fixed, anybody got it?

Oct 3, 2019
What kind of NTR exactly? Netorare or Netorase? Is it actual NTR where there's someone cheating on their partner? Or is it the quasi-NTR where it's just potential LI sleeping with other people?

Reactions: ScionOfGoldenFlame

Mahgni Mada

Aug 15, 2017
right click and select save as
When right clicking I only get "save link as", tried in Firefox and Google Chrome, there's no "save as" option for me. Have absolutely no idea how to use it.

I even tried creating a text document, pasting in the scrambled text and symbols then renaming it as a "Save.rxdata" file. Still nothing.

PeteHanson

Feb 3, 2019
Thanks for the warning! Judging by the tags and guides there's definitely some nasty shit I have no intention of seeing. Despite all that i'm (foolishly) giving the game a shot with several precautions. I'm just too curious of how the game plays despite being afraid! I'm using one of the walkthroughs recently posted here (thank you, btw!) to HOPEFULLY avoid the bad ends. I'm coping by playing with the pixel art, small window, and having the sound play through my headphones while setting them on my desk. We'll see how long a chicken shit like myself can last.
Have fun and good luck!

PeteHanson

Feb 3, 2019
What kind of NTR exactly? Netorare or Netorase? Is it actual NTR where there's someone cheating on their partner? Or is it the quasi-NTR where it's just potential LI sleeping with other people?
The tutorial itself mentions the option to steal a love interest away from somebody else, which would be netori. Beyond that, i didn't make it that far to see much of the game play out yet.

Feb 12, 2020
The tutorial itself mentions the option to steal a love interest away from somebody else, which would be netori. Beyond that, i didn't make it that far to see much of the game play out yet.
If you select not to sleep in the bed with anyone, the two you don't select will sleep in the bed together and get progressively closer until they bang.

Reactions: GodofKings

RagueltheUFO

Jan 19, 2020
Another thing is that the if you read the manual, it says how Kippei has a crush on Yutainka so if you separate them or have them in the same party and you just take the girl from him, its netori.

I also know that it can backfire if the BL option is on. Try cucking the guy and then try to talk to him and see how that ends up LOL

PeteHanson

Feb 3, 2019
Is this a very long game? i kind of want a long game right now
vndb has it sitting at 10 - 30 hours (there are no playtime votes yet) so it's decently long, but it also has a high amount of bad endings and i would imagine getting to the end and avoiding those will take up most of your playtime.

Reactions: bergy
4.10 star(s) 9 Votes