Jjjorougumo

Dec 10, 2017
IT'S FINALLY FUCKING HERE AHHHHH

this is all i'm gonna be caring about for the next few days lmao i love everything about this game so damn much. kippei best boy~

• Red Heart
Reactions: Koburo
Dec 7, 2019
Im using the walkthrough, it says to break another wall in the corridor but I cant find any ._. guys pls help ive been stuck for an hour

Rickart

Jan 24, 2018
Im using the walkthrough, it says to break another wall in the corridor but I cant find any ._. guys pls help ive been stuck for an hour
It's in the corridor right above the one where you bashed open the wall to the outside. There's room the corridor loops around, and a weak all on it's right hand side.

BBC King

May 8, 2021
How does the NTR happen do you need to have the girl in your party or does she need to be in another group? Or does she need to have low sanity? High sanity?

Hows it work?

Slaylife

Aug 21, 2016
Any way to cheat in this game? As in to avoid getting fear or having tons of healing items?

zircoin

Oct 18, 2019
I used the RPG maker save editor and just pushed all of the party bonus stats to 9999. It pushes everything to a OHK and makes it easier to focus on the rest of the game.
how did you change there levels all i see on saveditor is the gold

Sep 28, 2018
So hate to be that guy but... is it possible to skip the male on male content or is that something we just have to deal with?
Nevermind. Just looked through all the pages. BL IS optional.

Reactions: Konstantinus

pedrocn

Mar 17, 2018
I'm stuck at the first puzzle, east side. The game tells me to turn around and shine the light, but it doesn't matter where I turn it doesn't work.

BronBron06

Sep 6, 2019
How do you get the sex scenes anyway for Homura + partner ?
All I got were the BJs and sex between the 2 companion

Rosen King

Engaged Member
May 29, 2019
How much mind control content is in this? Is it a major theme or just a thing that happens in one or two bad endings?

Mayrun

Feb 12, 2019
Anyone managed to find dad's pipe? The guide says it's in the main hall, but I'm already at the clocktower and didn't see it.

Umaru-chan

Aug 12, 2016
Man, I totally forgot that I wrote that walktrough with someone else, lol.
Oh wow! Didn't think you'd be here. Thank you very much for putting it together, especially those maps. Btw if you want me to delete them just say so.

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 9 Votes