PeteHanson

Feb 3, 2019
what is the difference betwen fukku and itch version?

Something got censored and they now apparently also calling it censored version. I can not tell you what, but there is a patch for that version specifically, so that should tell you all you need to know.

Krolarnin

Sep 25, 2017
When right clicking I only get "save link as", tried in Firefox and Google Chrome, there's no "save as" option for me. Have absolutely no idea how to use it.

I even tried creating a text document, pasting in the scrambled text and symbols then renaming it as a "Save.rxdata" file. Still nothing.
"save link as" is what you want. then open with 7zip

Reactions: Mahgni Mada

PeteHanson

Feb 3, 2019
Oh wow! Didn't think you'd be here. Thank you very much for putting it together, especially those maps. Btw if you want me to delete them just say so.
Wait a sec, you are talking about maps, but all i saw you sharing were text files? Was it the google docs link, which was explicitly called spoiler heavy, which had them? I do want to play the game as blind as possible, so spoiling myself with such a thing won't happen. -.-

Edit: Having a visual indicator to navigate with is not the same as a story and game event spoiler, right? So if there is such a thing as a mansion map of this game on the net i very much would appreciate to only share that with us. Funny how i found one of those for Sweet Home on the nes as i was looking for it, but of course not for this game itself. -.-

Last edited:

sagesilli

Apr 24, 2018
...it also has a high amount of bad endings...
After a bad end you can just start from the last save so I wouldn't say those are particularly time consuming. You just have to savescum actively when you get a bad outcome otherwise you might indeed get stuck. Or did you mean that getting ALL of these bad ends is time consuming?

SmolMage

Dec 14, 2019
what games u classify as horror horror? example?
Good question.
"HORROR" horror games to me would be things like Outlast. A mix of jumpscares and gore. Fatal Frame 1 or 2. Such and so. Abaddon is VERY much not like any of those, but it does get my heart pumping like crazy.

• Wow
Reactions: 9inchz

kiava

Oct 2, 2017

Something got censored and they now apparently also calling it censored version. I can not tell you what, but there is a patch for that version specifically, so that should tell you all you need to know.
do you know if f95 has fakku version ( already uncesored) or we have to download the uncensor patch ?

Iwillsurvive

Nov 8, 2020
It's a bug with the first build of the game, they've fixed it already but hasn't been uploaded here yet, gotta be patient
Thanks, I tempo fixed it by just duplicating another Letter skin and renaming it as such but it's good to know it's not just a problem I had, thanks again.

Reactions: nitobe-san

PeteHanson

Feb 3, 2019
After a bad end you can just start from the last save so I wouldn't say those are particularly time consuming. You just have to savescum actively when you get a bad outcome otherwise you might indeed get stuck. Or did you mean that getting ALL of these bad ends is time consuming?
Rather the opposite avoiding every bad ending and getting to a real ending is a pain in the ass, if a vn has that tag, usually.

Wait a sec, you are talking about maps, but all i saw you sharing were text files? Was it the google docs link, which was explicitly called spoiler heavy, which had them? I do want to play the game as blind as possible, so spoiling myself with such a thing won't happen. -.-
I can only emphasize that one once again. I'm 4 hours in and i do need a map to even have the motivation to play further. The combat is not an issue... yet, but boy do i hate navigating this mansion. This really is exactly what i hated about old games in a nutshell, i can very much see how this is inspired by an NES game. But i sure as hell have no intention of playing it like a chicken running around with it's head cut off :(

Last edited:
Reactions: gworls and Magazif

RMelton

Jan 29, 2019
So what I'm getting from the posts and stuff is that every character combination is possible from the cast. Even the boys.

Fearnought

Apr 21, 2018
A question: Where to find crowbar? Walkthrough says it can be found right at the beggining of the game by opening a box with a golden key, but I saw nothing like that?

bgpp

Jun 29, 2018
So what I'm getting from the posts and stuff is that every character combination is possible from the cast. Even the boys.
Yes, every single one combination is possible, every character has their own scenes in some sort of way. Scene X for All characters; Scene Y for ABD characters; Scene Z for AC characters etc.

A question: Where to find crowbar? Walkthrough says it can be found right at the beggining of the game by opening a box with a golden key, but I saw nothing like that?
You can only get the crowbar after the true ending, that is: you need to have finished the game two times at least.

Reactions: Fearnought

latios507

Apr 24, 2020
Has the thread been updated with v1.0.1? I hope it does because we'll need to redownload and move our save files into the redownloaded game folder afterwards.

It fixes the Late Game breaking bug & other related issues according to one of the posts on Itch:

Hi everyone! The issue (along with some others) have now been fixed, and we have released an updated v1.0.1 build. You will need to redownload the game, so please do that and read the note below regarding transferring save files and progress.

PLEASE NOTE:
Copy the Save folder located in your old Abaddon game folder and paste it in this new game folder to transfer your save files and progress. Replace any files if prompted.

Changelog:
v1.0.1
- Fixed an unavoidable late-game crash
- Fixed a crash when an item is picked up in a specific situation
- Fixed Kippei referring to Seijiro inconsistently
- Miscellaneous text fixes

Garnser

Apr 1, 2017
Has the thread been updated with v1.0.1? I hope it does because we'll need to redownload and move our save files into the redownloaded game folder afterwards.

It fixes the Late Game breaking bug & other related issues according to one of the posts on Itch:
No it wasn't updated I've asked people here but they ignored it.

4.10 star(s) 9 Votes