Classy Lemon

Game Developer
Jun 4, 2021
banner 2.jpg

Overview:
War grips the Northern Reaches of Castria as the Isenian Empire continues its invasion, and you stand in the middle of it. The leader of a renowned mercenary company, you find yourself forced to adapt to new situations after the company faces major changes. Take the fight to the Empire and meet a diverse cast of characters willing to aid you in their own ways, each with their own backgrounds and motivations. Loyalties will shift, blood will be spilled, and romances will be fought for.
Trailer
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thread Updated: 2022-04-23
Release Date: 2022-04-23
Developer: Classy Lemon - - - -
Censored: No
Version: 1.0
Language: English
Voices: English
Other Games: Projekt: Passion
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Dev notes:
DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -
Linux: - - - -
Mac: - - -
Android: - - -
Other: COMPRESSED*

Extras: SIGNATURE - SIGNATURE 2 - SIGNATURE 3 - Gallery unlock* - Walkthrough Mod* - Ending Guide - Italian Translation*

*This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

2.jpg 1.jpg mainstorypart1 21 aymee talk.jpg 3.jpg ezgif-4-25505052a803.gif mainstorypart4_12.jpg mainstorypart3_6.jpg after handjob1_1.jpg cressapart15 ss3.jpg ezgif-4-c8a7fcf6d1a8.gif aymeepart3_19.jpg mainstorypart8_19.jpg elvespart1_11.jpg mainstorypart9_31.jpg elvespart2_16.jpg mainstorypart9_45.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
May 27, 2017
Original art-style is good, but the eyes are too jarring to look at. It's uncanny to see big eyes in anything other than anime. Also, it's weird to have character models with conflicting art-styles, MC looks normal but the females have big anime eyes.

This looks like it's got great production value, but sorry it's just not doing it for me. Wish you all the best dev. (y)

Classy Lemon

Game Developer
Jun 4, 2021
Original art-style is good, but the eyes are too jarring to look at. It's uncanny to see big eyes in anything other than anime. Also, it's weird to have character models with conflicting art-styles, MC looks normal but the females have big anime eyes.

This looks like it's got great production value, but sorry it's just not doing it for me. Wish you all the best dev. (y)
That's fair, I realise it's not for everyone. Thanks for your comment!

Chimba

Mar 6, 2020
The story and renders look good and so does the animation and have interesting planned tags, are some going to be avoidable? (Only femdom?no maledom? :unsure: )

I do not know why but the eyes reminded me of Gollum :ROFLMAO: (I do not say it in a bad way or criticizing it only seemed strange and funny since Mc has normal eyes or so it seems)

Let's see how the story is, downloading

EDIT:

The story is interesting and it certainly has good animations, I hope the MC's attitude changes a bit and it needs Voyeurism tag :KEK::KEK: i mean the first scene is the MC looking at people having sex in the camp and then in the tavern too :HideThePain:

I see that the harem tag was changed for possible tags? :unsure:

Last edited:
Reactions: evaw and JC07

Classy Lemon

Game Developer
Jun 4, 2021
The story and renders look good and so does the animation,Has interesting planned tags are some going to be avoidable? (Only famedom?no maledom? :unsure: )

I do not know why but the eyes reminded me of Gollum :ROFLMAO: (I do not say it in a bad way or criticizing it only seemed strange and funny since Mc has normal eyes or so it seems)

Let's see how the story is, downloading
I do plan to make scenes avoidable, but I have yet to work out in what way I want to implement it. Also maledom is a possibility, it's just not an immediate plan at the moment.

Chimba

Mar 6, 2020
I do plan to make scenes avoidable, but I have yet to work out in what way I want to implement it. Also maledom is a possibility, it's just not an immediate plan at the moment.
I plan to make kinks avoidable, how I'll implement that remains to be seen :)
Domination is not something that catches my attention (only in cases where it is necessary or when it is for revenge :KEK: and / or the only way with the LI) as it has a planned femdom tag and not maledom it seemed strange to me that is why I asked. But if the kinks are avoidable and not just skippable, no problem (from my point of view) Good luck dev

Last edited:

Endrju

Shadows of the Past
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 20, 2017
I am sorry, are you sure you are in the right place? Not an incest story, no dead father, not a college setting and no signs of NTR?

Overview actually sounds interesting, like there is solid plot behind your project! Decent renders and characters dont feel like copy and paste.
I am really confused. Does it mean like there are actually stories worth telling?
Imagine that..

Crossing fingers for you friend. Gonna throw it in my discord if you dont mind.

Demiare

Sep 16, 2016
War grips the Northern Reaches of Castria, in the middle of it stands Devran, the leader of an elite mercenary company. Having made a name for himself through countless victories, he is now faced with a difficult decision of loyalty and morals.
You are not serious, right? Mercenaries and loyalty is something like politics and honesty. :D AFAIK "marauder" was a surname of mercenary band leader so morals is another thing mercenaries were completely lacking.
P.S. Very confusing pick of fetishes. Especially pair of "trans" + "femdom" and how it could co-exist with harem. So initial impression is... well, mixed. Still I wish you a good lack with your game.

Classy Lemon

Game Developer
Jun 4, 2021
I am sorry, are you sure you are in the right place? Not an incest story, no dead father, not a college setting and no signs of NTR?

Overview actually sounds interesting, like there is solid plot behind your project! Decent renders and characters dont feel like copy and paste.
I am really confused. Does it mean like there are actually stories worth telling?
Imagine that..

Crossing fingers for you friend. Gonna throw it in my discord if you dont mind.
Please do, I'd appreciate it. And thanks for your words :)

Reactions: uhhhok and Endrju

Classy Lemon

Game Developer
Jun 4, 2021
You are not serious, right? Mercenaries and loyalty is something like politics and honesty. :D AFAIK "marauder" was a surname of mercenary band leader so morals is another thing mercenaries were completely lacking.
P.S. Very confusing pick of fetishes. Especially pair of "trans" + "femdom" and how it could co-exist with harem. So initial impression is... well, mixed. Still I wish you a good lack with your game.
The mercenary thing has to do with me struggling to come up with a good summary as the description.

But thanks for the feedback, and the good luck!

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Game Compressor
Donor
Mar 16, 2019
After the Inferno [v0.1] [Compressed]

Original Size Win: 862 MB
Original Size Mac: 827 MB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 259 MB: -
Compressed Size Mac: 224 MB: -

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:

4.50 star(s) 126 Votes