Johan_0000

Apr 14, 2023
great game, but, it terribly needs a guide or at least a hint menu for characters...
Also, I hope at some point we can hate fuck Zelda lol bro, she terribly needs to be himbled she thinks she is smt bc of the guy with the red hairs, he also needs to have his balls crushed. I hope we can take revenge on both of them at some point. Can we get the strapon using another way? What are the requirements for some events to unfold?... If someone can answer some of my questions thx

Reactions: Jinnxx

kodial79

Aug 5, 2016
I installed camera on teacher's lounge, had the teacher catch Alena and Mat doing it after looking at her laptop and then seduced the teacher and had Mat fuck her. But then when I go to Zelda I get no option to turn in the quest. Do I miss something?

Rel Teeg

Oct 25, 2022
Experienced same, mentioned earlier, glad (in a negative way I guess) that it wasn't just me being dumb. At least this time. Actually, my camera seemed to disappear after the sequence mentioned by kodial, like it never existed.

I also agree re: WT. At this point a WT would be very helpful to determine sub/dom paths, etc and also if the lesbian-only path (of which I would be a fan) becomes a reality. I really like this game, Jinnxx, and appreciate your work and your responsiveness . Also the tone here has mostly been collegial, at least from what I have seen, and that is pretty rare.

Reactions: battali0n

Jinnxx

Meow
Game Developer
Nov 3, 2019
I installed camera on teacher's lounge, had the teacher catch Alena and Mat doing it after looking at her laptop and then seduced the teacher and had Mat fuck her. But then when I go to Zelda I get no option to turn in the quest. Do I miss something?
I still haven't finished this part of the quest. Sorry.

Jinnxx

Meow
Game Developer
Nov 3, 2019
Experienced same, mentioned earlier, glad (in a negative way I guess) that it wasn't just me being dumb. At least this time. Actually, my camera seemed to disappear after the sequence mentioned by kodial, like it never existed.

I also agree re: WT. At this point a WT would be very helpful to determine sub/dom paths, etc and also if the lesbian-only path (of which I would be a fan) becomes a reality. I really like this game, Jinnxx, and appreciate your work and your responsiveness . Also the tone here has mostly been collegial, at least from what I have seen, and that is pretty rare.
Yea, thanks for the feedback. I haven't finished that part of the game yet, I should have put something to state that it's not finished. Also there will be a walkthrough available next month

Jinnxx

Meow
Game Developer
Nov 3, 2019
great game, but, it terribly needs a guide or at least a hint menu for characters...
Also, I hope at some point we can hate fuck Zelda lol bro, she terribly needs to be himbled she thinks she is smt bc of the guy with the red hairs, he also needs to have his balls crushed. I hope we can take revenge on both of them at some point. Can we get the strapon using another way? What are the requirements for some events to unfold?... If someone can answer some of my questions thx
I'm trying to cover all the possibilities of events as long as they stay within the characters personalities, so I'm open to suggestions. You can't get the strapon using another way, unfortunately. I will post a walkthrough next month so you could know how to unlock the scenes.

Reactions: Johan_0000

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
AlenasNewLife-0.6.0
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Gary King

Oct 17, 2021
Hey guys!
I will be very grateful if someone tells me, because it seems to me that I have tried everything :cry:
"Actually, I Like it" path - where is this path?
Howto get sceness with Loren in the bathroom?
What the scenes in the resstotaunt?

Thank you very much if someone share information :)

Jinnxx

Meow
Game Developer
Nov 3, 2019
Hey guys!
I will be very grateful if someone tells me, because it seems to me that I have tried everything :cry:
"Actually, I Like it" path - where is this path?
Howto get sceness with Loren in the bathroom?
What the scenes in the resstotaunt?

Thank you very much if someone share information :)
Uh, I guess it's the "I think I like this" path not the "I like it" path lol. But here it is: (You have to not skip the intro to be able to play it)

screenshot0009.png

The scenes with Loren in the bathroom are in this path. You have to talk to her few times in the school and she will take you to the bathrooms.

Reactions: Gary King

ZalgoPriest

Jun 30, 2019
Really like this new path for now. I hope this will be a full path, from beginning to end, not just shortcut to bad end (like some of "sub" chooses which already exist). Especially, I like that I can avoid strait content in this path, and I hope it will be like this in future.

Ravnen

Dec 25, 2020
Am I that lucky that there is a walkthrough for this game?? Its rather confusing at times..

grayhaze98

Mar 17, 2021
Am I that lucky that there is a walkthrough for this game?? Its rather confusing at times..
Although this game may have a sandbox concept, its gameplay is very simple. Just get money from the pizza store, buy energy supplies from the school restaurant and convenience store, then find and click every lighting button to get all things. There is no pressure from life management or anything and no timelimit. Using the phone to call the blonde girl forms the main storyline for now.

ShadowWisp

Jul 5, 2018
Is the "I like it path" planned to be a completely branched off path? Just wondering as currently can't get the Sim card, or talk to the Cashire's so far.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Grelk
3.30 star(s) 11 Votes