magistrate

Feb 2, 2019
What's the point of a choice when there is no choice? 1695383351202.png
I would kick his ass for that.

I wrote an unlocker for it, but I'm not sure about the rules for posting it (since it enables the subscriber content).
If you want it, you can pm me.
This is a piracy forum, since when is it against the rules to pirate?

Apr 28, 2020
I wrote an unlocker for it, but I'm not sure about the rules for posting it (since it enables the subscriber content).
If you want it, you can pm me.
as written above, this is a pirated form, even the current update is not yet officially available to the public, and releasing updates first for Patreon is normal, but blocking the gallery under a paid access is nonsense, although there are simply not canonical scenes, they don’t care, but the fact that the game does not have a normal progression path, explanations and content is hidden behind the grind, I just want to see new scenes.

Apr 28, 2020
The first path is made terribly, without going through it at random you can poke around for a long time and end up not seeing everything without understanding whether you can do anything else.
But the new path is good so far, but there are problems there too, Lauren has 7 scenes in the toilet, but they can only be seen partially, all if you load the save, besides, the scene where Lauren uses Alena as a toilet turns out to have a continuation, but you You won’t know this if you didn’t initially choose a scene with pissing during the game, and continued to play with this choice, it wouldn’t be bad to make this event repeated so that you could choose other options.

ebzombie

Mar 23, 2023
Well I give up. All I seem to be able to do in this game is Attend Class or Work. Nothing progresses anything and there doesnt seem to be any scenes aside from those. I've been going in circles for an hour with nothing happening.

Reactions: taglag

taglag

Aug 6, 2019
Well I give up. All I seem to be able to do in this game is Attend Class or Work. Nothing progresses anything and there doesnt seem to be any scenes aside from those. I've been going in circles for an hour with nothing happening.
I really like this game, but I do get lost trying to find many of the scene's. Some I have never found :( .

There may be a walk-through on some of these pages, I need to see if there is, because it would help a lot, and maybe stop a lot of the sometimes endless looping I get myself into when playing legitimately :rolleyes:

If there isn't one it would be nice to have one, or a simple guide line for scene desired direction you wish to take.

HBKTheIcon69

Dec 25, 2018
command console abilitate
(unlock = False) > unlock =True

intellect = 50 (4 for pizza deliveri)
slut = 20
money = 999999

All code search
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I tried to enter some of these and got syntax errors when trying to make true instead of false for example define loren_stay=false

3.30 star(s) 11 Votes