Lucy1223

Feb 15, 2018
I tried to enter some of these and got syntax errors when trying to make true instead of false for example define loren_stay=false
in console command, "define loren_stay = False" no
"loren_stay = False" yes, define is code python game, not code console game.
example code correct 1) "True False" ok, "true false" nop, 2) "define loren_horny = 0" , "loren_horny = 0" yes

HBKTheIcon69

Dec 25, 2018
in console command, "define loren_stay = False" no
"loren_stay = False" yes, define is code python game, not code console game.
example code correct 1) "True False" ok, "true false" nop, 2) "define loren_horny = 0" , "loren_horny = 0" yes
Ah ok that makes sense now as I was using unren to use actual console vs python code

Rel Teeg

Oct 25, 2022
There is a character named Zelda. There are two places you will interact with her. The park, the school. Once you get to the school interactions, just keep repeating one of two you can eventually choose. Each time you do, sluttiness will increase. At least that worked for me :)

Apr 28, 2020
strange, version 0.6.5 on Patreon was released on September 21, almost 1.5 months have passed, and still there is no new version publicly available anywhere, have we run out of heroes, or is this not a popular game?

Alesssha

Sep 1, 2020
strange, version 0.6.5 on Patreon was released on September 21, almost 1.5 months have passed, and still there is no new version publicly available anywhere, have we run out of heroes, or is this not a popular game?
This is a relatively unpopular game, but for some reason I like it much more than many of the top

Reactions: taglag

Alex95f

Nov 19, 2023
Electronics store is showing the next updates how do I get the sim? it's not letting me enter the store

Apr 28, 2020
then where is the previous version finally public? Several months have already passed, I hope a new version for the public will not be long in coming.

Reactions: taglag

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Mar 2, 2019
Alena's New Life [v0.6.8] [Jinnxx Games] - Compressed

Use at your own risk.

Win/Linux [1021 MB]
- - -

Mac [1013 MB]
- - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

3.30 star(s) 11 Votes