Ravnen

Dec 25, 2020
Although this game may have a sandbox concept, its gameplay is very simple. Just get money from the pizza store, buy energy supplies from the school restaurant and convenience store, then find and click every lighting button to get all things. There is no pressure from life management or anything and no timelimit. Using the phone to call the blonde girl forms the main storyline for now.
Just got a game over by being blackmailed by Alexia so not as straight forward as you may think..

Apr 28, 2020
Finally, a normal path came out for the game, I started playing the game expecting something like this, but it appeared only now, in the main path, of course, there were also some not bad scenes, but this was not enough and it was chaotic, and did not fit in, now there is a normal femdom path with a sub MC, and even in the first version as a whole it is still clear how to get all the scenes, it would be better if this path or all 3 that are supposed to have been from the very beginning and developed in parallel, but at least they didn’t forget that there is such a path .
I hope there will be no more congestion, and there will be many interesting scenes.

Reactions: ZalgoPriest

akd420

Aug 4, 2018
sluttiness stuck on 2 and can't talk to loren in school or in work. the button is disabled

s_1_n

Nov 19, 2016
is there a compressed version for 0.6.0?
been scrolling back some pages but all i can find is the compressed version for 0.5.6

Sorreah

Feb 15, 2023
looooooooooooooooooooots of repeat dialogue. I am doing the prologue (starting over) and especially in the electronic store is bad. There was a few lines before, but since I got to the electronic store (first visit) practically every line is repeated

Sorreah

Feb 15, 2023
Is the "I like it path" planned to be a completely branched off path? Just wondering as currently can't get the Sim card, or talk to the Cashire's so far.
apparently I'm stupid too, how did you get the sim card?

also spoilers about "I like it path"

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

dgreen1108

Apr 25, 2021
OK, I'm probably repeating something from an old thread, but as anyone pointed out that when you go to glass and all the class subjects begin floating around, that you've typo'ed the word science and placed sTience in it's place? Hehehe

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
AlenasNewLife-0.6.2.1
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.

We're doing a funding run! !​

Reactions: taglag
3.30 star(s) 11 Votes