himler

Jun 16, 2017
Ok so what do you actually do on the "I think I like it" path? Got the phone and the sim but all I can do is go to school where I've talked to everybody and then go to work, where there's not a lot of content.

Reactions: Ssato243
Jun 6, 2022
Nope, I wanna make them next month though. I wanna do them at once and then I'll end the game
sorry for bothering again, but as for the changelog I have not seen if this is already implemented, is it possible to play a completely lesbian route now or not yet?

Reactions: Orphanus

taglag

Aug 6, 2019
I think this one is so Hot, I mean the dialogue is gritty, and very enjoyable, ( As for me, it could be even grittier :) )

To the maker (Thank you so much for all your hard work!) I hope it gets even more dominating dialogue, and humiliating events as you continue to build on it. ( Thank you So>>> Much!}

taglag

Aug 6, 2019
Where do you get the outfit I guess I need for Lara to use her for Mia ?

I think that is what I am missing to I guess to dominate or make her happy, and get the building thing happening? Or something?

It could be something else, I just know it seems stopped there.

Last edited:
Apr 28, 2020
Finally, someone is thinking about ordinary people. There really aren't many scenes, especially on the "I like it" path, but I like how this path develops. And with ending 4 there is again some kind of bug, messages can be activated on another path and this leads to nothing, and on the main path I don’t know how to buy a depraved school uniform, other than that, all these endings are available in scenes so you can just view them, and for such a grindy and unobvious plot, this feature should be available to everyone and not just patrons.

Last edited:

Anonymous57134

May 23, 2023
Pls someone share a walkthrough for this game, i have played it for soo many hours but i have not even discovered half the scenes

morel

May 2, 2018
I already have version 0.7.0 but when I want to invite lara to my house it says download the latest update to continue

Last edited:

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Alena's New Life [v0.7.5] [Jinnxx Games]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:
- -

Mac:
- -

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
AlenasNewLife-0.7.5
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Reactions: The Halo
3.50 star(s) 10 Votes