3.70 star(s) 35 Votes

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
Nobody knows what bug report you post when you upload a traceback.
Nobody knows what bug you are talking about in your previous unnecessarily and monstrously large post... Unless they read through all of it, which has the same information from the traceback file.

So, to reiterate what cxx said, attach the traceback file instead.

Webs

Sep 25, 2018
am i stuck?? everytime i go to arcade in the past olivia isnt there although her icon shows she is...
i cant rent a room next door either, don't know how to progress from here. plz help

IDRpatch

May 17, 2024
am i stuck?? everytime i go to arcade in the past olivia isnt there although her icon shows she is...
Someone else had the same issue because the arcade has two rooms, so make sure you look for Olivia in the back room where the skeeball games are.

IDRpatch

May 17, 2024
thanks for replying. yeah, i checked everywhere but nothing...
Unfortunately, there's no easy way to query variables to figure it out. My advice would be to download a completed 0.07 save game, since the only "permanent" choice at this point is whether you kiss or get a blowie from Olivia in the past.

Reactions: Webs
Jul 14, 2017
The link sends me to the same link as the lewdpatcher. I haven't played the latest version but I haven't seen a single thing about the MC's father. The only thing that makes sense to me is if MC is his own father.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
The link sends me to the same link as the lewdpatcher. I haven't played the latest version but I haven't seen a single thing about the MC's father. The only thing that makes sense to me is if MC is his own father.
mc's father is unknown to players and atm plot is that he will be just spermdonor to father mc, he could be 1 of those college kids.

Feb 2, 2024
I really don't get what's the point in returning to the past if he doesn't know how Olivia died.
He could have asked Gwynn about it. He has limited chances to prevent what will happen.
If you have the power to go to the past and prevent a tragic event, shouldn't you be better prepared?

IDRpatch

May 17, 2024
I really don't get what's the point in returning to the past if he doesn't know how Olivia died.
He could have asked Gwynn about it. He has limited chances to prevent what will happen.
If you have the power to go to the past and prevent a tragic event, shouldn't you be better prepared?
I think Gwynn said she couldn't talk about it because Julia needed to be the one to explain. MC probably couldn't reveal his crazy time-travel plan lol.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
Official walkthrough

Edit: Updated to v0.07
The walkthrough has been updated for V0.06. It's simple enough, but I know some people could always use it, heh. Also, I've added a new cheatcode 'ezmode' to make some fail-able mini-games rather trivial. This excludes the last Perl mini-game as the scene hasn't been created yet.
I presume someone's PING'd you already, but thought I'd check ...

Mr23Magic

May 9, 2019
Give it the VN Tag. It's a VN. It says it's a VN twice at the start of the game. Just give it the tag so others who don't like VNs like me can avoid it and VN enthusiasts can find it.

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
Official walkthrough

Edit: Updated to v0.07
The walkthrough has been updated for V0.06. It's simple enough, but I know some people could always use it, heh. Also, I've added a new cheatcode 'ezmode' to make some fail-able mini-games rather trivial. This excludes the last Perl mini-game as the scene hasn't been created yet.

• Haha
Reactions: cxx

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Give it the VN Tag. It's a VN. It says it's a VN twice at the start of the game. Just give it the tag so others who don't like VNs like me can avoid it and VN enthusiasts can find it.
fell free to report op and tell to mods that.

Feb 2, 2024
Wait, that was the conclusion to vol.8?
But I thought he used protection.
I thought it looked like it broke or something.
20 years ago those things must have been very cheap and unreliable.
Also, why didn't Olivia mention how she almost died from the begining?
Does that mean, we will have to run into Nathan again?

Mar 12, 2024
Wait, that was the conclusion to vol.8?
But I thought he used protection.
I thought it looked like it broke or something.
20 years ago those things must have been very cheap and unreliable.
Also, why didn't Olivia mention how she almost died from the begining?
Does that mean, we will have to run into Nathan again?
The conclusion was that the
And now he will have to go back in time and change that by

Last edited:

Yorozuya17

Dec 28, 2021
The conclusion was that the
And now he will have to go back in time and change that by
Hmm, that makes sense, but Julia's next traumatic incident is probably about someone getting shot, right?

3.70 star(s) 35 Votes