3.70 star(s) 35 Votes

IDRpatch

May 17, 2024
While running game code:
Exception: Sayer 'joku' is not defined.
You unfortunately grabbed the original download before it was re-uploaded with that correction. The "joku" character was renamed to "everybody" and I think it's only used for 1 or 2 lines so you can probably just click Ignore and skip it (or re-download or edit the script.rpy file).

Current/future downloads should not have that error.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
It's just a word swap to turn her from MC's daughter into MC's sponsor's sisters's foreign exchange student ;)
childhood friend is best, event that "friend" is half of your (mc's) age.

can you be more specific?
well they (bloodrelatives) had their eyes set on stranger who suddenly appeared on their house but no sex (closest is 1 giving handjob to mc at gaming hall).

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.
spoilers exists so use those or even better attach traceback.txt on your post instead wall of text.

velios

Jan 6, 2019
I think an interesting idea for Olivia to figure out that the MC is the father would be to have them, during a night out together, have some parallels to their night in the past. They're talking and he says some of the same things that he told her in the past. He finds the same flower that she has in her hair when they leave that secret clearing. It's not shown so far who picked it and put it in her hair, but you could find out that the MC is the one that did it. He does it the same way and maybe touches her cheek in a way that triggers her full memory of their night together, and it results in her freaking out because she figures out who Chloe's father really is. She comes apart thinking that he grew up lusting after her only for him to then have to explain that he didn't know who she was until he went back and saw her in that arcade, and why he didn't know. He can also explain that he didn't leave her because he wanted to, it wasn't his choice, he was pulled back because he had saved her.

rafa30

Engaged Member
Aug 2, 2017
Hey everyone,
I've mostly set all my threads on ignore to just avoid conversation here for the most part. Though, I do skim it on new releases to see if there are any outstanding bugs that could happen.
A couple seem to be experiencing a bug that doesn't give the option to start the new content. I'm unsure if it's user error and they are missing a required scene or not, but simply making another save and reloading the game could fix it (As updating the questlog via the after_load label is how I do it to fix previous saves). Either way, my main goal is for new games to go without any progress halting issue the most and I also provide a save with all previous content done in case any outstanding issues occur. Many players use different saves from different versions and I can easily see something like a V0.05 save causing even the smallest issue with something from V0.08. Just how it goes. I try my best to make them all compatible, and mostly succeed, but not always, heh.

I also see some discussion on a plot issue that comes with mostly anything to do with time-travel. Time-traveling as a plot device is almost, if not ever gonna go with some kind of issue. How do the present time characters not remember the face of two characters they interacted with 20 years ago? Same issue like at the end of Back to the Future. How do they not realize he looks the exact same as the person who set them up at prom? Well, for AD there are different ways to go about it. I can simply ignore this plot hole and keep the idea of it being such a long time ago and memories fade, or I can simply use a cop-out. The artifact's influence clouds their minds. No photos taken of them. Can't remember their faces. It's not the most interesting bandage to an obvious plot hole, but it works. I also do have a BIG spoilery explanation that can make some decent sense as to why they wouldn't question it much, but I REALLY can't get into that for VERY obvious reasons. Either way, it's just something to think about. It won't ever be perfect, but that's just how things go with a story about time-travel. I do the best I can to try and keep things as simple as possible, and try not to let plot holes get out of hand.

Anyways, glad you enjoyed the update. Excited to get more out, and already starting on V0.09 content. Now, time to get back into my little hole :)
Hello Dev
More Content Natalie with MC please.

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
childhood friend is best, event that "friend" is half of your (mc's) age.

well they (bloodrelatives) had their eyes set on stranger who suddenly appeared on their house but no sex (closest is 1 giving handjob to mc at gaming hall).

spoilers exists so use those or even better attach traceback.txt on your post instead wall of text.
Nobody knows what bug report you post when you upload a traceback. When you search you use for exampel "Sayer 'joku' " and find this bug was reported.

When this bug is aso in future versions you know as player the producer is lazy. Aso when the bug is known maybe somebody have a solution for this bug.

IDRpatch

May 17, 2024
Nobody knows what bug report you post when you upload a traceback. When you search you use for exampel "Sayer 'joku' " and find this bug was reported.
Nobody cares about the traceback either way. But you absolutely shouldn't be spamming up the forum when the only important part (the error itself) is in the first two lines. That was why he said to use a spoiler tag.

When this bug is aso in future versions you know as player the producer is lazy. Aso when the bug is known maybe somebody have a solution for this bug.
0.08c was posted by the developer at 10:16am. At 10:36am, the developer notified everyone of the bug and posted a hotfix.

The developer's laziness is not to blame if people post out-of-date copies on other sites, or if those people don't also include the hotfix.

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
Nobody cares about the traceback either way. But you absolutely shouldn't be spamming up the forum when the only important part (the error itself) is in the first two lines. That was why he said to use a spoiler tag.

0.08c was posted by the developer at 10:16am. At 10:36am, the developer notified everyone of the bug and posted a hotfix.

The developer's laziness is not to blame if people post out-of-date copies on other sites, or if those people don't also include the hotfix.
It is a old problem on Pirate sides that the version is not up to date that bugfix exist that the player don`t get because the only source (most time it gives only 1 source for all sides) give them not further. Aso nobody knows most on which side the source publish first.

The info is more for other players to look if they find a source with hotfix or higher version number to split it with other players like here in F95.

The laziness was meant neutral from me it give games from producer when you read a lot of such messages or real game breaking messages (and they don`t get a fix) you should not try this game because you are wasting as player only lifetime. When you want to see how the producer made this game it is clear that you try it out yourself.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Is there a way to request that link be added to the Page 1 moderator-managed post? Feels like a no-brainer to include, imo
sure, report that hotfix post and request that hf or link to it is added in op.

now old rule is that op needs to only include dl links rest (mods, fixes, 3rd party android ports, etc) are up to uploaders.

locomakle

Dec 12, 2017
Hey everyone,

I also see some discussion on a plot issue that comes with mostly anything to do with time-travel. Time-traveling as a plot device is almost, if not ever gonna go with some kind of issue. How do the present time characters not remember the face of two characters they interacted with 20 years ago? Same issue like at the end of Back to the Future. How do they not realize he looks the exact same as the person who set them up at prom? Well, for AD there are different ways to go about it. I can simply ignore this plot hole and keep the idea of it being such a long time ago and memories fade, or I can simply use a cop-out. The artifact's influence clouds their minds. No photos taken of them. Can't remember their faces. It's not the most interesting bandage to an obvious plot hole, but it works. I also do have a BIG spoilery explanation that can make some decent sense as to why they wouldn't question it much, but I REALLY can't get into that for VERY obvious reasons. Either way, it's just something to think about. It won't ever be perfect, but that's just how things go with a story about time-travel. I do the best I can to try and keep things as simple as possible, and try not to let plot holes get out of hand.

Anyways, glad you enjoyed the update. Excited to get more out, and already starting on V0.09 content. Now, time to get back into my little hole :)
Hello Dev,

The Artifact interfering with memories makes sense , at least more than half of the time travel stories coming out of Hollywood RN; but the whole not remembering a face from 20 years ago it's a bit difficult when the MC is now Olivia's Knight in Shinning Armor

What I want to know (and I imagine these next updates will be about) is more about the artifact, any mirror powers to the artifact, the CONSEQUENCES of stopping Death from getting one of it's prizes, What would happen when Chloe follows her daddy dearest into the family business of lusting for your family member(s), ETC.

For everyone else:
Knowing what happened, Is there any possibility of Kim being in a Ménage à trois with MC and any of the girls ?

3.70 star(s) 35 Votes