3.70 star(s) 35 Votes

spooge_nugget

May 7, 2017
I tried using the forward button but still didn't find anything, i'll try again and i'll see if i find it this time
Here are some options (just trying to rule things out). Hopefully one of them will work for you.

In the past:
Click on the front door of your home during the day.
Click on Kim's home during the day. There will be a person at the front door.
Go to the arcade and click on Olivia (if she's there)

• Red Heart
Reactions: Anony9876

Anony9876

Aug 27, 2021
Here are some options (just trying to rule things out). Hopefully one of them will work for you.

In the past:
Click on the front door of your home during the day.
Click on Kim's home during the day. There will be a person at the front door.
Go to the arcade and click on Olivia (if she's there)
Thanks i just tried it, i did click on kim's home before but it didn't work and olivia is not there, but fortunately the click on front door of the house worked, so thank you very much i really appreciated the help :)

iccreations

Game Developer
Jun 20, 2021
Hey everyone,
I've mostly set all my threads on ignore to just avoid conversation here for the most part. Though, I do skim it on new releases to see if there are any outstanding bugs that could happen.
A couple seem to be experiencing a bug that doesn't give the option to start the new content. I'm unsure if it's user error and they are missing a required scene or not, but simply making another save and reloading the game could fix it (As updating the questlog via the after_load label is how I do it to fix previous saves). Either way, my main goal is for new games to go without any progress halting issue the most and I also provide a save with all previous content done in case any outstanding issues occur. Many players use different saves from different versions and I can easily see something like a V0.05 save causing even the smallest issue with something from V0.08. Just how it goes. I try my best to make them all compatible, and mostly succeed, but not always, heh.

I also see some discussion on a plot issue that comes with mostly anything to do with time-travel. Time-traveling as a plot device is almost, if not ever gonna go with some kind of issue. How do the present time characters not remember the face of two characters they interacted with 20 years ago? Same issue like at the end of Back to the Future. How do they not realize he looks the exact same as the person who set them up at prom? Well, for AD there are different ways to go about it. I can simply ignore this plot hole and keep the idea of it being such a long time ago and memories fade, or I can simply use a cop-out. The artifact's influence clouds their minds. No photos taken of them. Can't remember their faces. It's not the most interesting bandage to an obvious plot hole, but it works. I also do have a BIG spoilery explanation that can make some decent sense as to why they wouldn't question it much, but I REALLY can't get into that for VERY obvious reasons. Either way, it's just something to think about. It won't ever be perfect, but that's just how things go with a story about time-travel. I do the best I can to try and keep things as simple as possible, and try not to let plot holes get out of hand.

Anyways, glad you enjoyed the update. Excited to get more out, and already starting on V0.09 content. Now, time to get back into my little hole :)

VolksKrieg

Apr 6, 2018
Oh wow! This one got it's update since a long time, I believe the last one is either v5 or v6. I don't really know it's been a long time but when was the first time it was updated again before v7? Last February ?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Is there any incest vaginal sex?
not before this update (not that sisses and moms weren't interested).

Oh wow! This one got it's update since a long time, I believe the last one is either v5 or v6. I don't really know it's been a long time but when was the first time it was updated again before v7? Last February ?
.5 was last version with new content, .6 was test version that things work on new version and .7 had new content. 2 years ago in april game had last content update before hiatus, .6 came in last november and .7 some months ago.

note: approx dates.

Reactions: VolksKrieg

Anony9876

Aug 27, 2021
Hello everyone, i'm back with another problem, so i managed to the event with olivia in the arcade and get the consolation prize, now what is the next step? Cause i think my game is probably bugged or i haven't found the next step.
And if anyone can share just the save after the olivia event so probably i won't have any bugged save that would be great too. Thanks

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Hello everyone, i'm back with another problem, so i managed to the event with olivia in the arcade and get the consolation prize, now what is the next step? Cause i think my game is probably bugged or i haven't found the next step.
And if anyone can share just the save after the olivia event so probably i won't have any bugged save that would be great too. Thanks
i think in present mc needs to go to lab once again, check any red dots on both maps. also mc needs to rent a room next door of his home in past.

Anony9876

Aug 27, 2021
i think in present mc needs to go to lab once again, check any red dots on both maps. also mc needs to rent a room next door of his home in past.
i already rented the room, i will see go about the lab then. also doesn't red circle around the character mean that i still can't do that "event/story"?

IDRpatch

May 17, 2024
There's five specific criteria: The Skeeball event in the past, Julia & Penny at the park in the past, meet Kassandra in the past, rent the room in the past, and return the badge to Gwynn in the present. Maybe that last one is still needed?

Anony9876

Aug 27, 2021
There's five specific criteria: The Skeeball event in the past, Julia & Penny at the park in the past, meet Kassandra in the past, rent the room in the past, and return the badge to Gwynn in the present. Maybe that last one is still needed?
i think i did all of them exepct for meeting kassandra in the past, but i'll check it, thanks for the help

BryanZyr

Feb 5, 2020
I could be totally wrong, but isn't incest a big no-no on Patreon? Cause if Olivia daughter is a romancable girl in future updates, there is no skirting around that one considering who her father is

IDRpatch

May 17, 2024
I could be totally wrong, but isn't incest a big no-no on Patreon? Cause if Olivia daughter is a romancable girl in future updates, there is no skirting around that one considering who her father is
It's obviously implied, but a Patreon-compatible explanation can always be added in the next update.

It's just a word swap to turn her from MC's daughter into MC's sponsor's sisters's foreign exchange student ;)

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
Exception: Sayer 'joku' is not defined.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "scripts/locations/school/screen_school_1st_hallway.rpyc", line 135, in script call
File "scripts/locations/school/screen_school_1st_hallway.rpyc", line 135, in script call
File "scripts/locations/school/screen_school_closet_locker_middle.rpyc", line 63, in script call
File "scripts/locations/school/screen_school_guidance.rpyc", line 96, in script call
File "scripts/locations/home/screen_home_ptt_backyard.rpyc", line 142, in script call
File "scripts/locations/home/screen_home_ptt_pbedroom.rpyc", line 209, in script call
File "scripts/locations/home/screen_home_ptt_pbedroom.rpyc", line 326, in script call
File "scripts/locations/skatepark/screen_skatepark_entrance.rpyc", line 156, in script call
File "scripts/locations/kim_home/screen_kimshome_livingroom.rpyc", line 206, in script call
File "scripts/locations/kim_home/screen_kimshome_kbedroom.rpyc", line 183, in script call
File "scripts/locations/beach/screen_wbeach_entrance.rpyc", line 145, in script call
File "scripts/locations/beach/screen_wbeach_entrance.rpyc", line 145, in script call
File "scripts/locations/home/screen_home_ptt_backyard.rpyc", line 142, in script call
File "scripts/overworld/overworld_present.rpyc", line 171, in script call
File "scripts/locations/kim_home/screen_kimshome_livingroom.rpyc", line 206, in script call
File "scripts/locations/home/screen_home_ptt_kitchen.rpyc", line 121, in script call
File "scripts/overworld/overworld_present.rpyc", line 178, in script call
File "scripts/locations/home/screen_home_ptt_livingroom.rpyc", line 147, in script call
File "scripts/locations/home/screen_home_ptt_pbedroom.rpyc", line 209, in script call
File "scripts/locations/kim_home/screen_kimshome_garage_car.rpyc", line 80, in script call
File "scripts/locations/home/screen_home_ptt_nbedroom.rpyc", line 163, in script call
File "scripts/locations/home/screen_home_ptt_kitchen.rpyc", line 121, in script call
File "scripts/locations/home/screen_home_ptt_pbedroom.rpyc", line 205, in script call
File "scripts/locations/library/screen_library_2nd_bbookcase.rpyc", line 87, in script call
File "scripts/locations/home/screen_home_ptt_pbedroom.rpyc", line 326, in script call
File "scripts/locations/past/sanctuary/screen_sanctuary_past_shack.rpyc", line 160, in script call
File "scripts/locations/coffeebar/screen_coffeebar_entrance.rpyc", line 174, in script call
File "scripts/locations/coffeebar/screen_coffeebar_entrance.rpyc", line 174, in script call
File "scripts/locations/beach/screen_wbeach_entrance.rpyc", line 141, in script call
File "scripts/locations/park/screen_park_present_entrance.rpyc", line 88, in script call
File "scripts/locations/offices/screen_office_elevator_reception.rpyc", line 69, in script call
File "scripts/locations/library/screen_library_isle_right.rpyc", line 97, in script call
File "scripts/locations/home/post/screen_home_post_pbedroom.rpyc", line 237, in script call
File "scripts/locations/school/screen_school_science.rpyc", line 117, in script call
File "scripts/locations/offices/screen_office_elevator_reception.rpyc", line 69, in script call
File "scripts/locations/home/post/screen_home_post_nbedroom.rpyc", line 226, in script call
File "scripts/locations/kim_home/screen_kimshome_backyard.rpyc", line 101, in script call
File "scripts/locations/home/post/screen_home_post_pbedroom.rpyc", line 237, in script call
File "scripts/locations/school/screen_school_science.rpyc", line 117, in script call
File "scripts/locations/home/post/screen_home_post_pbedroom.rpyc", line 233, in script call
File "scripts/locations/offices/screen_office_reception.rpyc", line 98, in script call
File "scripts/locations/offices/screen_office_reception.rpyc", line 98, in script call
File "scripts/locations/kim_home/screen_kimshome_frontyard.rpyc", line 113, in script call
File "scripts/minigame/transform_maze/transform_maze_1_1.rpyc", line 708, in script call
File "scripts/minigame/transform_maze/transform_maze_1_1.rpyc", line 708, in script call
File "scripts/minigame/transform_maze/transform_maze_1_2.rpyc", line 700, in script call
File "scripts/minigame/transform_maze/transform_maze_1_2.rpyc", line 700, in script call
File "scripts/locations/offices/lab/screen_office_elevator_lab.rpyc", line 65, in script call
File "scripts/locations/kim_home/screen_kimshome_backyard.rpyc", line 101, in script call
File "scripts/locations/home/post/screen_home_post_nbedroom.rpyc", line 226, in script call
File "scripts/locations/offices/screen_office_reception.rpyc", line 102, in script call
File "scripts/locations/gwynns_house/screen_gwynns_bedroom_present.rpyc", line 136, in script call
File "scripts/locations/gwynns_house/screen_gwynns_bedroom_present.rpyc", line 136, in script call
File "scripts/locations/kim_home/screen_kimshome_frontyard.rpyc", line 117, in script call
File "scripts/locations/home/post/screen_home_post_pbedroom.rpyc", line 233, in script call
File "scripts/scenes/scene_oliviasaved.rpyc", line 297, in script
File "renpy/ast.py", line 681, in execute
who = eval_who(self.who, self.who_fast)
File "renpy/ast.py", line 574, in eval_who
raise Exception("Sayer '%s' is not defined." % who)
Exception: Sayer 'joku' is not defined.

Windows-10-10.0.19041
Ren'Py 7.4.11.2266
Altered_Destiny 0.08c
Tue May 28 14:03:01 2024

Reactions: Draevis
Feb 2, 2024
Request allowance from Julia (Morning, Once a Week)
Once a week?
What kind of allowance is that?
This is like one of those games with one too many glitches.
They should remove money from this game in the remake, if there's ever going to be one.

3.70 star(s) 35 Votes