3.70 star(s) 35 Votes

lawlawkagurL

Nov 12, 2021
Goddammit, present timeline milfs didn't get any D this update. lol
Well story's cool so far, can't complain on that part.

Ugh, now the waiting game begins AGAIN.

On another note though,
Is the DEV focusing on this game first and will put FILF 2 on hold for the time being?

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
AlteredDestiny-0.08c
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

J_P

The OG Clench Bonehard
Donor
Feb 25, 2018
I was confused for a while, then it turns out

Then

This game is pretty non-traditional that way and I suppose it's not what a lot of your pure incest-harem fans are rabid for.

I was confused why the incest fans hated this game and Kim so much, but I think I get it now. This game just isn't the masculine power fantasy they're after.

The MC literally has a deep fantasy of making his family happy no matter the cost, not just himself. Lmao, I can see why that would confuse a lot of the general players of these types of games.

SuperPerv96

Apr 21, 2018
You need to click on the MC's bed.
i have but nothing happens the only new content that i got was going to the past Kim and the mc get the BB badges and after that i got a room in the past in kim's house (Kassandra's house) i tried clicking on the MC bed both in the present and on the past and nothing happens

Dustellar

Aug 22, 2016
I was confused for a while, then it turns out

Then

This game is pretty non-traditional that way and I suppose it's not what a lot of your pure incest-harem fans are rabid for.

I was confused why the incest fans hated this game and Kim so much, but I think I get it now. This game just isn't the masculine power fantasy they're after.

The MC literally has a deep fantasy of making his family happy no matter the cost, not just himself. Lmao, I can see why that would confuse a lot of the general players of these types of games.
Incest fan here and I never had a problem with mom, Penny and Kim orientations I mean, it's clear that they are bisexual and any fan of ICCreations at this point should be used to threesomes/foursomes where the girls have sex with each other, this game will end the same way every ICCreations end, with an harem ending and the MC as the central figure, so I don't agree this game doesn't fullfil that masculine power fantasy, is just not true.

Goddammit, present timeline milfs didn't get any D this update. lol
Well story's cool so far, can't complain on that part.

Ugh, now the waiting game begins AGAIN.

On another note though,
Is the DEV focusing on this game first and will put FILF 2 on hold for the time being?
I think the main problem in the game is that the MC will have a really hard time trying to convince most of the present milfs to fuck, because they know him... I don't know how it's without the incest patch, but I guess the relationship is similar, where they see him as a son, brother, grandson, nephew and cousin figure, I'm still surprised the sister has that much lewd content for that reason, it will be a big challenge but I trust the devs, they will find a way to make all present family sex scenes to make sense.

Reactions: Ara-sH and Orlox

Dustellar

Aug 22, 2016
The sexual tension between Kim and MC is so evident that I'm surprised some of you guys think she's lesbian... like, seriously?

Again, this is an ICCreations game, they love harem endings, Kim and MC will fuck eventually but that doesn't mean MC will not share her with other girls in a threesome, foursome or orgy, if any of you hate that and consider it NTR, then I'm sorry but their games aren't for you, they already removed a lesbian scene that many considered NTR so it's clear they will not add another like that where the MC doesn't join, so you don't need to worry about that.

Orlox

Nov 11, 2016
The sexual tension between Kim and MC is so evident that I'm surprised some of you guys think she's lesbian... like, seriously?
It's seriously baffling, it's obvious that the main thing holding them back is their "don't want to ruin our friendship" hang-up.

spooge_nugget

May 7, 2017
One thing about the story that really bugs me is how nobody in the present seems to be even the slightest bit suspicious of the MC and Kim. I mean they literally look identical, (would) sound identical, have identical names and dress identically. Throw in the fact that they clearly knew something bad was going to happen and them just disappearing. That should be more than enough to suspect that the impossible (time travel) is actually possible.

i have but nothing happens the only new content that i got was going to the past Kim and the mc get the BB badges and after that i got a room in the past in kim's house (Kassandra's house) i tried clicking on the MC bed both in the present and on the past and nothing happens
Try going to the grans house in the present timeline during the day. I believe that's the next step.

trauts

Aug 12, 2018
when i click on the bed no new content appears
if you done the skeet ball match with olivia then i think the issue is in game/scripts/computer/comp_post_gallery_options.rpy

I hit the same problem.
I think there's a bug in comp_post_gallery_options.rpy
it's missing "or gallery_oliviaskeeballmatch == 3" for both "A Winner's Kiss" & "The Consolation Prize" (lines 2549 & 2574)
they should look like:
1716775341099.png
1716775357000.png
once corrected & relaunch the game, when MC goes to sleep you should see this:
1716775421707.png
you can check in the gallery (from MC's PC)
1716776394471.png
before the correction:
1716776472005.png
after correction:
1716776565942.png

Last edited:
3.70 star(s) 35 Votes