3.70 star(s) 35 Votes

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
Mar 12, 2024
In what world do you think ICC is going to let the MC "FIX" that?
If you look at the pattern of the last game and apply his thinking here you might be right he won't let it change. In addition, she is in the gallery so that also proves your point I just thought because of the odd look from Kimberly he might do that and also they look too similar to do anything sexual, but who knows.

lorisz1984

Dec 11, 2018
Hello i read in changelog "- New cheat code added. 'unlockgallery' to fully unlock everything within the scene gallery" someone know the code for unlock gallery ?????

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
If you look at the pattern of the last game and apply his thinking here you might be right he won't let it change. In addition, she is in the gallery so that also proves your point I just thought because of the odd look from Kimberly he might do that and also they look too similar to do anything sexual, but who knows.
First: Twins kink

Second: yea, I was wondering if the face is the same asset...

Feb 2, 2024
The conclusion was that the
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
And now he will have to go back in time and change that by
Why?
There would be no Cleo.
The main story was better then all the rest. I didn't even bother ending the other quests.
They should just put everything in the main story.

BrandonX13

Aug 7, 2019
Are there married women or women with boyfriends for mc to steal like an alpha chad or are all the women single which is a pussy move

hugu44

Nov 16, 2018
Hmm, that makes sense, but Julia's next traumatic incident is probably about someone getting shot, right?
No, I think the next one was someone (looks like Penny) getting pushed down from the water tower, and then someone getting shot as the last one

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
well 5th is bit farfetched as is 3rd and 6th and same with last.
Sixth is a stretch, even I think that (thus the "?"). Third? I mean that's what happened. Fifth probably depends on her testimony. That was just about charges that could be brought if everything that happened came to light anyway (some of them couldn't even be learned about unless the friend sings). As far as convicting, they'd all be difficult unless they could find some evidence other than her witness testimony.

Like said bro giving up his friend's plans. Or like DNA on a cigarette if it somehow survived. Or like finding tire tracks matching his car, then those same tracks in another location, where an unfinished cigarette that might have his DNA on it and DIDN'T start a fire could be found ...

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
doubt icc continues that path.

she did suffer same memory loss as her sister and young penny since they don't remember mc from past.

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
doubt icc continues that path.

she did suffer same memory loss as her sister and young penny since they don't remember mc from past.
That's kinda an assumption there. It's not reasonable to think people would watch someone grow up from a baby to adulthood and then suddenly realize he looks like the person they knew, but don't have pictures of, for a short time before he was born.

Now, if they were suddenly confronted with some pictures of him from the past? Then all bets are off.

SkyLord2018

Apr 29, 2018
How do you get into your house from the past? Tried backyard but found no way to get in. Every attempt said I needed a key. Perhaps there is not a way in. I had read you could get in from backyard. Any info on this would be appreciated. Thanks in advance.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
How do you get into your house from the past? Tried backyard but found no way to get in. Every attempt said I needed a key. Perhaps there is not a way in. I had read you could get in from backyard. Any info on this would be appreciated. Thanks in advance.
atm you can't and don't need to, maybe by being in cellar and timetravelling would work. maybe on next timetravelling mc gets key (since he's dad to auntie's baby).

3.70 star(s) 35 Votes