3.70 star(s) 36 Votes

Game Bond

Nov 20, 2019
Reactions: GuardianZ

Monaco1933

Apr 29, 2017
Trouble is that likely the rest of the story can not happen or fit without her around, so yeah you have to forgive her likely. Well I do hope you will be able to let her work a bit for it at least and some acceptance from her side she pulled both a risky and shitty move for selfish purposes. Now if dev could make her come over a bit less predatory in that scene as well and in general and more a stupid thing happening in the moment it may turn out well for everybody. :p
I think this is the right way to go, as personally speaking, even though the scene really made me dislike Kim, I would be ok being forced to forgive here IF she showed genuine contrition and worked to change as a result. Instead though, the dev seems to be arguing that because what she did had unintended positive consequences and she later saves your life, that's enough to earn forgiveness, but it's not because it doesn't mean she's actually come to terms with anything she did wrong and instead is being forced into a positive role due to plot convenience, which is just bad writing. The issue is quite clearly that she betrayed the MC's trust massively and took advantage of someone in a moment of weakness to get her rocks off, she showed a ridiculous lack of care or restraint and if the dev seriously intended the scene to be a spur of the moment thing, then his own game design unintentionally contradicts that as when i'm not planning to sleep with someone i often go to the top of a water tower that I've specifically locked and mention having locked specifically to have sex.

but as it stands, the way the MC reacts seems far more orientated towards this having been something minor like a stolen kiss in the spur of the moment rather than full-blown sex. I think that would also be the only other way to salvage the situation apart from making Kim GENUINELY contrite, would be to redo the scene so it was something a bit more minor that would explain the MC's muted reaction.

Septima

Jul 23, 2018
I hope the MC won't just immediately forgive her for this, just played through it and what she did is incredibly fucked up, not to mention she got pretty angry at just the mention of her mom being flirty with the MC earlier in the game. Hope she atleast has to put in some serious work for forgiveness.

-Hex-

Purging Heresy
Donor
Compressor
Sep 18, 2017
Which pisses me off to be honest lol
As i already said i guess we'll see, maybe she'll completely turn around and she'll end up being the best char for me
What i've seen until now doesn't go in her favor, but in the end it's too early to tell how it'll go

Johnny Bravo.

May 26, 2017
I think this is the right way to go, as personally speaking, even though the scene really made me dislike Kim, I would be ok being forced to forgive here IF she showed genuine contrition and worked to change as a result. Instead though, the dev seems to be arguing that because what she did had unintended positive consequences and she later saves your life, that's enough to earn forgiveness, but it's not because it doesn't mean she's actually come to terms with anything she did wrong and instead is being forced into a positive role due to plot convenience, which is just bad writing. The issue is quite clearly that she betrayed the MC's trust massively and took advantage of someone in a moment of weakness to get her rocks off, she showed a ridiculous lack of care or restraint and if the dev seriously intended the scene to be a spur of the moment thing, then his own game design unintentionally contradicts that as when i'm not planning to sleep with someone i often go to the top of a water tower that I've specifically locked and mention having locked specifically to have sex.

but as it stands, the way the MC reacts seems far more orientated towards this having been something minor like a stolen kiss in the spur of the moment rather than full-blown sex. I think that would also be the only other way to salvage the situation apart from making Kim GENUINELY contrite, would be to redo the scene so it was something a bit more minor that would explain the MC's muted reaction.
Damn man now that's how you right a story. (y)

Reactions: Monaco1933

GamerJon12

Sep 9, 2017

Again, you got it wrong. You want to do whatever you can to give a reason to say 'bad writing'. You are doing whatever you can to believe she doesn't have sincere regret and hopes to make things right. That's the problem with a lot of people here. The saving of your life isn't anything to do with it being because she had sex. It's a multitude of different things that happen throughout the game. If it isn't enough for you, i guess you can just revert all the changes.

Either way, people can speculate, but it isn't really speculating when you go with 'I think this might be what's happening so dev is terrible at this' and end up being completely wrong.

Johnny6

Feb 18, 2018
Worst part was that we couldn't save after the water tower scene, so I suppose we are forced to watch that scene again when next update comes.

Septima

Jul 23, 2018
It will serve to fuel your anger once more, making sure you haven't accidentally forgiven Kim during the wait for the next update.

Reactions: fraisiday

Meridian

Jan 24, 2018
Which pisses me off to be honest lol
Obviously you are just fragile. Kim, who already felt like true protagonist of the game before that, single handedly saved main characters family from financial ruin through sheer power of her pussy licking skills. Obviously she is gonna also save main characters life later thats not annoying at all.:ROFLMAO: Jeez I cant wait to help her hook up with main characters sister. Kimmie the Hero deserve this.:love:

/s

Johnny Bravo.

May 26, 2017
Obviously you are just fragile. Kim, who already felt like true protagonist of the game before that, single handedly saved main characters family from financial ruin through sheer power of her pussy licking skills. Obviously she is gonna also save main characters life later thats not annoying at all.:ROFLMAO: Jeez I cant wait to help her hook up with main characters sister. Kimmie the Hero deserve this.:love:

/s
It looks like someone is looking to go to hell lol.

• Haha
Reactions: GuardianZ

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
As i already said i guess we'll see, maybe she'll completely turn around and she'll end up being the best char for me
What i've seen until now doesn't go in her favor, but in the end it's too early to tell how it'll go
Seeing so many negative comments about Kim.
I wonder where she will be placed in the ranking?
Around Myne and Rachel?Or Shou Tucker,Griffith and Kyubey?

-Hex-

Purging Heresy
Donor
Compressor
Sep 18, 2017

/s
tenor (47).gif

Seeing so many negative comments about Kim.
I wonder where she will be placed in the ranking?
Around Myne and Rachel?Or Shou Tucker,Griffith and Kyubey?
Dude don't joke, she's not even nearly as bad as Griffith or Tucker lol

Griffith never did nothing wrong though excepting choosing to sacrifice them lol.
That was quite the controversial opinion, before the edit :KEK:

Jstforme

Dec 20, 2019
haha, ok just finished the update...Jesus Kim is a fucked up person. Seriously, fuck that bitch...knowing that the Dev is going to have the MC forgive her no problem doesn't sit well.
It still begs the question, how did his mom have children being in a committed relationship with Penni? MC still looks the same as before everything changed, so has to be the same father...story felt sloppy, like the Dev has the big picture of what his story will be, but gets muddled in the details...really have to use a lot of plot armor to even make the story semi believable.

Edit: and where does the incest tag come from?? There is no literal way that's possible given the current story, no doubt his sister is a committed lesbian now as well...more good news for the real MC of the story, Kim.
Seriously, wtf is the message here...only way to be happy and be successful in life is to be a lesbian?

Last edited:
3.70 star(s) 36 Votes