FlamesOfVengeance

Jul 16, 2019
You are right, we've never answered because I don't like to talk openly about what we ourselves don't know yet.

We're thinking about pregnancy. With the current development of the plot, I still have no idea how to do it correctly and logically...

In any case, even if pregnancy appears in the game, it will not be soon and it will be optional.
Thanks for the reply. And sure, take your time and think about if you want to put pregnancy content into the game. It can be quite difficult to implement if it wasn't planned from the get go so I understand if you guys don't know how to do it yet. In any case, good luck with your game in the future. The art alone is so good that it will probably keep people hooked.

Reactions: TrueDragon and Yni
Jan 8, 2021
anyone got a save they can share i cant find mine the last time i play the only new thing was the dark elf girl ill take any save file i just dont want to start all the way over

Last edited:
Reactions: dan123456ggvgv

homarkc

Nov 12, 2018
There seems to be a bug in this version. If you finish the Halloween special before starting the Ygritte's training event, then you can't get the bathroom scene with Ygritte when peeping through the steam room door key hole, but instead getting the earlier Emilia x Nicole scene, and then got sent back to the village after the scene ends. However, one can play through without problems if Ygritte's training event is completed before starting the Halloween special.

Reactions: lexx228 and Ryuk

4lvvays

Jun 19, 2018
ah yes another game suffering the "men writing women" trope these games gotta stop including female internal dialogue, especially if they can't do it right, we can't all be mel gibson lol ‍♀

TrueDragon

Jul 13, 2020
You are right, we've never answered because I don't like to talk openly about what we ourselves don't know yet.

We're thinking about pregnancy. With the current development of the plot, I still have no idea how to do it correctly and logically...

In any case, even if pregnancy appears in the game, it will not be soon and it will be optional.
Thanks, a not sure would have been enough and completely understandable but going the extra mile to give a better response is truly appreciated.

It is definitely one of the more difficult things to implement. At least if want to implement it well. It like other 'extras' should be left till later especially when they are not originally planned, focusing on the main core aspects of the game is always the right choice. Pregnancy is also not needed for this to succeed, it already doing that. Personally, I'd love to see it but not my call and I'll enjoy the game with or without.

Keep up the good work and make this the way you want it. Already done a great job and can only see it getting better.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Yni

Ryuk

May 16, 2017
There seems to be a bug in this version. If you finish the Halloween special before starting the Ygritte's training event, then you can't get the bathroom scene with Ygritte when peeping through the steam room door key hole, but instead getting the earlier Emilia x Nicole scene, and then got sent back to the village after the scene ends. However, one can play through without problems if Ygritte's training event is completed before starting the Halloween special.
I have the same bug but instead I have the ava footjob scene

cooperdk

Engaged Member
Jul 23, 2017
The anonfile link is very likely a payload for malware!

The file is 0.5MB in size, it is encrypted, and insite is a setup.exe and a data0.bin file.

The MEGA version is 500MB. Use that and I am advising the mods to remove the anonfile link.

EDIT: Sandboxed it, the anonfiles link is infected with wacatac.B!ml which is an adware program that will randomly display unsolicited ads as you browse the web.

Last edited:
Reactions: drone4of2

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
The anonfile link is very likely a payload for malware!

The file is 0.5MB in size, it is encrypted, and insite is a setup.exe and a data0.bin file.

The MEGA version is 500MB. Use that and I am advising the mods to remove the anonfile link.

EDIT: Sandboxed it, the anonfiles link is infected with wacatac.B!ml which is an adware program that will randomly display unsolicited ads as you browse the web.
Well, I just checked it and in the JDonwloader all the downloads (anonfile, Mega, pixeldrain and workupload) have the same size 566.85 Mb

cooperdk

Engaged Member
Jul 23, 2017
Walkthrough?
The dev mentioned they were working on one in July. I don't know how to make money for a hammer.

4.10 star(s) 50 Votes