StreamSteam

Engaged Member
Jun 24, 2022
Yni
That hottie in your profile pic is by far the most beautiful women in the whole game... pls make the most content with her, the mom & aunt are also hot but they look like characters seen in other games, Ygritte on the other hand looks so special never saw such chick in any other game (looking forward to the threesome with Ada & Ygritte)

Overall i like "Alvein" very much what can be improved are the animations the existing ones have only few frames only 3 or so scenes have steady animations pls make this better, wish you the best with this project, gives me chills when i think about how this game will be in 2 or 3 years looking forward to it, thanks for giving us this experience mate.

wajak24

Jan 27, 2020
I have the full save for V57b. But I think for those who play it on newest version should start it from zero so we can help developing this game.

Reactions: Amanroy0402

DickMcFuck

Aug 13, 2019
i bet he did that just so that he can get "animated" tag on websites like this :ROFLMAO:

could u tell me which characters specifically get these scenes?
The only ones i remember right now are the last scene for the mom only if you repeat it though and the halloween scene for ada and ygritte. But they arev ery basic. Very very basic, so dont get your hopes up. Nowhere near the level of top.

Lil_Yni

Apr 16, 2021
The only ones i remember right now are the last scene for the mom only if you repeat it though and the halloween scene for ada and ygritte. But they arev ery basic. Very very basic, so dont get your hopes up. Nowhere near the level of top.
There's also animations of Nicole's scene and Halloween scene with a ghost girl :unsure:

Hornkneegamer

Apr 8, 2022
Hmm I think I'm almost done the current version of the game. I just can't seem to get passed Emilia's "I'm doing business right now" and then she disappears mid day and repeat. Can't figure out how to unlock the remaining two memories and the 2nd bath scene.

I really enjoyed this game though. Excellent work on it!

Reactions: Lil_Yni

Omeega

Apr 16, 2019
Why is this game practically a remake/reimagining of Town of Passion? This goes far beyond just inspiration. Did the creators of this just really like that game or where they connected to Siren's project?

4.10 star(s) 50 Votes