DP_Iris

Jan 20, 2020
hmm im told to earn gold in the tavern. yet i am unable to do so in this version, talking to romi just tells me more in the next update

Gido

Sep 22, 2018
Many people, like me, can't see the progress tracker on patreon because they're not patreons. After that, half of us decide to ask while the other half complain. Easy as that.
i know i'm not a patreon either but at least you can check if there is any new post on it at least that way you may know if they just abandoned the game or are still developing it

Reactions: Lil_Yni

need not

Dec 2, 2022
here is my unofficial android port of Alvein v0.57e.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).
updated: 07.06.2022 (v0.57e)
whenever I open the "option" and click exit, I am facing an bug please fix it,also I can't save the game.

need not

Dec 2, 2022
The game has enough content, but no sex scenes yet. We are a little confused about the versions, the archive contains the correct one :D.

More scenes coming soon, save will most likely work in future patches.

Ty ♥
do you have a android version?if yes please send it.

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
whenever I open the "option" and click exit, I am facing an bug please fix it,also I can't save the game.
all my android ports or RPG Maker games have a minimum system requirement of Android 8 and newer.
i didn't enforce it in the app and forgot to post it.
both is now fixed, you won't be able to install it on Android 7.1 and older and the post also indicates this now.

Csirko93

May 31, 2017
Hy guys. i have two question.
First in the evening in the bathroom with Emilia, if i choose the masturbation, not happen, just a wash your back is option.
second, in night i also cant choose the WAKE option. Why?
(I did everything in Emilia route).
Thank you.

rfsniper

Nov 25, 2017
Something's wrong with this game. I'm at the beginning (witch, necromancers, special grass) and, when I grabbed the wood plank, the game indicated that I should go south while the witch told me to follow her voice. So, I followed her, she lead me west, and when we got to a small stream, she told me to lay the plank there. The problem: the game switched me to the witch without notification and I don't know how to switch back to the MC in order to continue. Also, the witch is surrounded by trees, the stream, and the MC so I'm also stuck in place.
Click on MC to go around him

need not

Dec 2, 2022
all my android ports or RPG Maker games have a minimum system requirement of Android 8 and newer.
i didn't enforce it in the app and forgot to post it.
both is now fixed, you won't be able to install it on Android 7.1 and older and the post also indicates this now.
ohh. now I get it.
thanks for the reply.

earwings

Jul 4, 2021
Hey! Who's ready for the "Abandoned" tag in this one? (even tho is in the headlines of the starting page of this forum, rules are rules right?) almost 6 months, just saying
This makes sense.
When you factor in with the fact that there was a progress report on their patreon last month, and that the last time that the dev commented in this forum alone was last week it doesn't make sense to follow this project anymore.

We should abandon all hope that this project will ever see any more progress on it.

/s

Robert rivers

Feb 6, 2018
We should abandon all hope that this project will ever see any more progress on it.

/s
What are you talking about? because this doesn't have anything to do with what I said, i believe if a dev doesn't have any kind of update in their game for over 6 months it gets an "Abandoned" tag, why we would want a dev that talks with the people about a lot of "progression" in his game without a single update in over 6 months or so on?

Last edited:

DickMcFuck

Aug 13, 2019
What are you talking about? because this doesn't have anything to do with what I said, i believe if a dev doesn't have any kind of update in their game for over 6 months it gets an "Abandoned" tag, why we would want a dev that talks with the people about a lot of "progression" in his game without a single update in over 6 months or so on?
iirc its 6 months for absolute radio silence, since the dev is active on multiple platforms it probably wont get the tag after 6 months.

Reactions: Robert rivers
Jul 8, 2021
Please educate yourself and read the rules again. Thank you for your assistance.

Reactions: Lil_Yni
4.10 star(s) 50 Votes