halluva

May 18, 2017
I haven't played since 44b; has enough been revamped that I should (or maybe even need to) just restart or should I just pick up from my last save?

pouet

Jul 31, 2017
MomNight1_2_2.png

How to get this scene. when I go to see her at night, the "wake" option is grayed out and I don't know how to unlock it.

scsi

Well-Known Dismemberer
Uploader
Jun 30, 2018
Yni Hi!
Couple of problems I encountered

1. Who is Michael?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

2. I finished all storylines including Romi. But there is one quest stuck in notepad.
I met the guy on train station, got the sign and brought it to Romi. etc.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Hope this helps.

Sewwkor

Mar 6, 2022
How much completed this game? If it like 50% I think it's better to play it now, but if 70-80%, then waiting is the best choice.

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
Exactly,I already said that this game is suspiciously way too similar to Town of passion a long time time ago. Not that I'm complaining, I loved Town of Passion.
TBF the game was essentially abandoned for awhile, and they have much less of a budget then ToP. I just hope everything starts to kick in gear soon

Reactions: Whosbeenfappin

liam71895010

May 14, 2023
Hi.
It's been almost a month since i had the download link of the game and i would say the game is pretty much very fun and have interesting story but the game missions is very few but it doesn't matter since there are more coming updates.

I'm very new to the forum and i don't know how does links work and seeing the post date says 2021 tells that the links had never been updated since 2021 but i might be wrong and the links are constantly updating. I came here several times later during this month to see if there are more updates but i'd guess it takes much longer.anyway

The game is pretty much is very fun and doesn't have that strange uncomfortable movements like some other similar games . my favourite characters Nicole then Keith and Ada . Keith is veery cool, supportive and friendly,Nicoles very cool and adventurous and seems to be very fun , cool and respectful but Ada was very rude and unapreciative for no reason in the beginning and i thought that was her whole personality but she seem to be changing and i like how serious she is and thats what i like about the character.

The things that turned me off in the game is the the missions with the short girl and the guardian women. WIth the gurdian woman i was very uncomfortable with her conversations and for every conversation i have with her she trigger some kind of insecurites in me but idk why cuz thats the whole point of the guardian woman maybe it's just not for me .

Hope i can see more updates of the game soon

Reactions: Lil_Yni

Lewyn Collins

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2021
Hi.
It's been almost a month since i had the download link of the game and i would say the game is pretty much very fun and have interesting story but the game missions is very few but it doesn't matter since there are more coming updates.

I'm very new to the forum and i don't know how does links work and seeing the post date says 2021 tells that the links had never been updated since 2021 but i might be wrong and the links are constantly updating. I came here several times later during this month to see if there are more updates but i'd guess it takes much longer.anyway

The game is pretty much is very fun and doesn't have that strange uncomfortable movements like some other similar games . my favourite characters Nicole then Keith and Ada . Keith is veery cool, supportive and friendly,Nicoles very cool and adventurous and seems to be very fun , cool and respectful but Ada was very rude and unapreciative for no reason in the beginning and i thought that was her whole personality but she seem to be changing and i like how serious she is and thats what i like about the character.

The things that turned me off in the game is the the missions with the short girl and the guardian women. WIth the gurdian woman i was very uncomfortable with her conversations and for every conversation i have with her she trigger some kind of insecurites in me but idk why cuz thats the whole point of the guardian woman maybe it's just not for me .

Hope i can see more updates of the game soon
I'll refrain to say something about the big text because I've been told I am always too harsh, for the good and the bad, and you're new.
Anyway, welcome to the forum. And a word of advice, stay away from any game "in development" by Dr Bones.

4.10 star(s) 50 Votes