Games&Games

May 7, 2023
Congratulations to Dev for this game, it's really good to play and you can spend hours on it without watching time pass. I can't wait to play more of this great game

whibber

Nov 27, 2018
Good update. Although whenever I try to give the mom the bathhouse ticket, I click on "give item" but nothing happens. Anyone else?

Adoringfan

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2016
Ever notice how a lot of games put the best girl in the thumbnail and banner, but they almost never get any content? It's like devs just choose every other character than the one people want to see, otherwise why have them in the thumbail/banner? Pretty weird and it's not exclusive to this game at all, just something I noticed.

Big Green

Aug 19, 2017
Ever notice how a lot of games put the best girl in the thumbnail and banner, but they almost never get any content? It's like devs just choose every other character than the one people want to see, otherwise why have them in the thumbail/banner? Pretty weird and it's not exclusive to this game at all, just something I noticed.
They are milking those patreon cows till the last drop and only then there will be the best girl's content. Typical practice of patreon devs, otherwise a lot of people will lose interest in their game and drop it after completing said content.

4.10 star(s) 50 Votes