5Corvus

Feb 20, 2020
Will we ever get content with the bathhouse lady??? From what I can tell it seems like she's got inverted nipples like Taya too and that fact alone had me have Taya as best girl so please more inverted nipple girl content

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
well i don't pay but i am good at waiting for stuff so good at it that i can go alittle stir crazy lol. i do my best to also not get in my asshole mode but some times it just goes off on topics i don't like at times lol. the game is a little like town of passion tho but with a differnt twist.

iron4doves

Dec 28, 2018
Updated my review (currently on page 2 of 3) from 2stars to 4stars. Been ~2yrs and the experience+content have improved noticeably.

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial Android port of Alvein v0.99c.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
minimum system requirements: Android 8.0

the official walkthrough (although now slightly outdated) is to be found in the game menu.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).
updated: 24.10.2023 (bugfix)

Last edited:

sucklepuck

May 3, 2019
Ran into a bug during Ada's quest in the necromancers' castle. The screen won't go up whenever I cross the gap up top, so I'm unable to continue past that point. Did anyone else have this problem?
I'm playing v99b using an imported save from a previous version.
Screenshot 2023-10-22 215646.png

Reactions: L33tmaster and lo0u

lo0u

Jun 26, 2018
Ran into a bug during Ada's quest in the necromancers' castle. The screen won't go up whenever I cross the gap up top, so I'm unable to continue past that point. Did anyone else have this problem?
View attachment 3026730
In my case, the screen goes up, but if I press the lower left, or upper left switches, the game freezes. I can't do anything, other than restarting the game. I can't progress either.

Yni

Game Developer
Apr 13, 2021
View attachment 3026730
In my case, the screen goes up, but if I press the lower left, or upper left switches, the game freezes. I can't do anything, other than restarting the game. I can't progress either.
I've already fixed it. I'll upload a new patch soon.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: lo0u
4.10 star(s) 50 Votes