akkeji

Jan 22, 2018
Amity Park v.Redux Update - Now available for VIP Patrons!

Check it out here: link please go god

Grex

Mar 22, 2018
Update is out, now i will not ask for the free link but i must ask.
For those of you who have already played it, what are your opinions? did you like the new art style? did you hate it? Also what do you say of the scenes (where thay animated well? )?
Honestly since i cant afford the patreon subscription i´m curious.

PPanGames

Developer of Forbidden Passion and TlooB
Game Developer
May 8, 2019
Update is out, now i will not ask for the free link but i must ask.
For those of you who have already played it, what are your opinions? did you like the new art style? did you hate it? Also what do you say of the scenes (where thay animated well? )?
Honestly since i cant afford the patreon subscription i´m curious.
There really isn't a lot of new art if you were expecting it. I saw some of Jazz and Paulina but no one else outside of it.

Ebrietas

Jul 15, 2018
So the beta Redux is out, what are the major changes beside art like is the UI different map changes and other stuff

memelman

Nov 18, 2017
so with this new update, do we need to start from the beginning again?

I haven't played it yet and don't know if it will actually break anything or cause an error if you try to use an old save, but my understanding is a lot of content was revamped throughout the whole game.

So if you don't replay the game, I imagine you would miss a lot, if not most, of the new/revamped content.

Morah SDG

Development Consultant & Revision's Supervisor
Game Developer
Feb 10, 2018
I haven't played it yet and don't know if it will actually break anything or cause an error if you try to use an old save, but my understanding is a lot of content was revamped throughout the whole game.

So if you don't replay the game, I imagine you would miss a lot, if not most, of the new/revamped content.
This particular update, it's formatted to have everything start over again. It's a better experience to see what's changed so far, and that's how it works anyway with the saves I suppose!

sexypeanut

Jun 30, 2020
Oh,
This particular update, it's formatted to have everything start over again. It's a better experience to see what's changed so far, and that's how it works anyway with the saves I suppose!
You mean I'll have to do Desiree's and Kate's questlines all over again? Oh, the humanity! Must be so terrible to gaze at her bodies doing lascivious things to Danny once more!

1625601619601.png

wadere

Jan 6, 2018
here's a bug, when the game ask you to pack up for the trip with your mom. can't do anything, can force the time to pass by orking at the burger joint but eventually that only lead to being stuck in the house, unable to trigger any event, unable to pass the time in any way and unable to use the map. the fuck i'm supposed to do is unknown

3.70 star(s) 60 Votes