PhantomStranger

Oct 23, 2017
here's a bug, when the game ask you to pack up for the trip with your mom. can't do anything, can force the time to pass by orking at the burger joint but eventually that only lead to being stuck in the house, unable to trigger any event, unable to pass the time in any way and unable to use the map. the fuck i'm supposed to do is unknown
Somebody had the same problem a little while ago, try this:

https://f95zone.to/threads/amity-park-v0-7-5-gzone.4262/post-5982754

Reactions: wadere

forpor4

May 3, 2020
So I've been reading a some of the comments here and they said that the game will be redone? Should I keep playing the game (currently in ep 3) or should I just wait for the redux?

Morah SDG

Development Consultant & Revision's Supervisor
Game Developer
Feb 10, 2018
So I've been reading a some of the comments here and they said that the game will be redone? Should I keep playing the game (currently in ep 3) or should I just wait for the redux?
The Redux is out right now, should be public fairly soon in the coming week, just hold out a little longer if you can friend.

PePeTheCoCk

Apr 6, 2020
MorahZamora
Will the wallpapers have the new art and the rest stays the same or how is that to be understood ?

I ask because this looks terrible compared to the classic art:
Paul--.jpg

PePeTheCoCk

Apr 6, 2020
Yes it's all being redone in the new art, that's why the game wasn't updated for a while.
Something fishy here...
When i asked Morah he replied me this:
Gzone01.png

Others that asked received such answers
GZone0.png GZone1.png

Nothing against you though but somehow that doesn't match your answer.

Hope your wrong cause that would be a total waste of time than.
I hoped that if they already did the redux then only for the animations & to make the women a little more voluptuous but not complete drastic change overall.

That's how i interpreted there answers:
sample_ba7095a4a0fc7c6cfa1ed6bc9f04853c.jpg

Bigger Boobs or Ass but everything else remains the same.

But if youre right & that is really the new style of drawing, the fans were fucked up

Last edited:

DanThaMan

Engaged Member
Jun 25, 2017
Something fishy here...
When i asked Morah he replied me this:
View attachment 1289933

Others that asked received such answers
View attachment 1289935 View attachment 1289936

Nothing against you though but somehow that doesn't match your answer.

Hope your wrong cause that would be a total waste of time than.
I hoped that if they already did the redux then only for the animations & to make the women a little more voluptuous but not complete drastic change overall.

That's how I interpreted the answers
View attachment 1289939

Bigger Boobs or Ass but everything else remains the same.

But if youre right & that is really the new style of drawing, the fans were fucked up
So if i understand right, they are changing the looks of the characters only for the lewd scenes.. kinda seems weird but ok :KEK:

PePeTheCoCk

Apr 6, 2020
So if i understand right, they are changing the looks of the characters only for the lewd scenes.. kinda seems weird but ok :KEK:
In any case don't understand why they made such a stupid decision to revise the game at all.
AP was great how it was & to compare this rework with Summertime Saga's is a joke

GZone3.png

In SS case the new art & animations makes sense they look much better and don't have the purpose to be a parody of a show.

(Left old, right new Jenny)
1.png 2.png

Plus Darkcookie is changing his game from 4:3 to 16:9 format that's why he expands now all backgrounds etc & is working on the tech update, which also brings better experience because nearly no one uses old format monitors anymore.

But wtf is this...
Paul--.jpg

compared to the classic:
1S.png

or this:
M1.png

to this:
a.jpg

They want to make it sexier then why not just like that:
sample_e53ae11551fe1dcc67847281413e188c.jpg
At least with the right changes this game still keeps the look of the show and looks really sexier.

Last edited:

BruceMcGivern

Apr 19, 2020
100% agreed with Pepe on this one!

TL;DR on Jenny from SS: old jenny looked awful and not even close to be seen as a young character and good grief she got changed to look actually young.

Now back to AP; Its like one of those changes nobody expected and yet that wasn't really needed to be seen when comes to a visual rework!

the legacy art do captivate and does his job on capturing the player to be immersive into the game to see something look a like from the SFW animated series and that's pretty much what gets people to have interest on Amity park.
But this new art just totally kills that concept, because it just looks quite anime-ish perhaps? i rather the old OG art that is do capture that character being put into Naughty situations you never think you be seeing so that's the gimmick of the game!

Morah SDG

Game Developer
Feb 10, 2018
I think we're gonna take a hard look at the general reception to the game, from the people who liked the changes, to the people who hate them, and all the way in between. But I can't make an official stance on the designs themselves without setting promises or giving expectations to you guys I can't fulfill, just being one member of the team.

All I can say *personally*, is that I like the changes better from the original art. I think they look better and are more dynamic. But I wish something had stayed more true with the facial stuff to be more on-brand with the style from the show. Again, that's just been my personal opinion, and it's been birthed out of also hearing a lot of what you guys have said as well.

DanThaMan

Engaged Member
Jun 25, 2017
I think we're gonna take a hard look at the general reception to the game, from the people who liked the changes, to the people who hate them, and all the way in between. But I can't make an official stance on the designs themselves without setting promises or giving expectations to you guys I can't fulfill, just being one member of the team.
I just find it confusing why the characters are gonna look different in the lewd scenes compared to the rest of the game, i would guess that it might make the game feel disjointed.

Morah SDG

Game Developer
Feb 10, 2018
I just find it confusing why the characters are gonna look different in the lewd scenes compared to the rest of the game, i would guess that it might make the game feel disjointed.
The portraits of characters and the lewd games are now being sourced to Psymind, so it's not like they're being drawn *differently*, it's just a style change because of his work. I feel people should raise their (shortened) thoughs on the Patreon page so that GZone can respond and see it, if they believe that what the game is doing now going forward to be such a departure from people's preferences on the characters.

GZone has also agreed with people that say "Oh, this probably wouldn't have bothered me if the game looked like this from the beginning". Which we think would have just been too much of an undertaking even for the redux, and something that might have been too jarring for the fans.

Ebrietas

Jul 15, 2018
The portraits of characters and the lewd games are now being sourced to Psymind, so it's not like they're being drawn *differently*, it's just a style change because of his work. I feel people should raise their (shortened) thoughs on the Patreon page so that GZone can respond and see it, if they believe that what the game is doing now going forward to be such a departure from people's preferences on the characters.

GZone has also agreed with people that say "Oh, this probably wouldn't have bothered me if the game looked like this from the beginning". Which we think would have just been too much of an undertaking even for the redux, and something that might have been too jarring for the fans.
So basically if people don't like the changes fuck off from here go to the Patreon and tell Gzone or comment there not here where the guy making decision can't see because he is managing stuff and doesn't have time to come here and see people's reaction where when he is making a Patreon post he can also see the comments and your opinion

am I right or wrong or technically both

Reactions: PePeTheCoCk
3.70 star(s) 60 Votes