LordSinner

Feb 11, 2018
Yeah, I just finished it. It's a bit better than before, (one of his balls finally dropped...) but after that scene with Todd, and the way his board treated him, the only way it could get worse would be if he was cucked or pegged by his wife. Melissa is still the same bitch despite her "training" and I haven't seen the anticipated "he is not someone to fuck with" aspect of his character yet. He is a douche to her, which makes sense, but it seems that it only affects her in his mind since I don't see any actual changes on the character, and a bullshitter with women, which doesn't say much. As long as he doesn't go for Veronica (no more Todd's leftovers ffs...) and Dominique stays loyal, I'll still give this game a chance, because the main idea is good, the execution is the problem.
Well the Wife already shown interest in other women, so I would say that all depends on you definition on loyal. I am fine with the wife being Bi if it is done right but I doubt that it will be given that shower seem with her and how absolutely atrocious that "training" scene was.

Edit: The fact that she seems to be hiding that she knows Piper also doesn't help.

eddie987

Dec 5, 2018
Well the Wife already shown interest in other women, so I would say that all depends on you definition on loyal. I am fine with the wife being Bi if it is done right but I doubt that it will be given that shower seem with her and how absolutely atrocious that "training" scene was.

Edit: The fact that she seems to be hiding that she knows Piper also doesn't help.
I totally forgot that she knows Piper! There's also the end of her conversation with Sonya, when Dominique told her she could show her her fun side, so it doesn't seem very promising for me, unless her fun side involves the MC too.

Reactions: AmerHST and Valeck

eddie987

Dec 5, 2018
I also think there is a reason the Dev decided to so a pic of the wife with the twins.
I usually don't mind other women, but in this case it would make the MC even a bigger loser in my eyes. When you try to convince me that he is not someone to fuck with, but every woman in his life is fucking other people... let's say it's not the best selling point.

Aug 17, 2019
Unofficial Android Port for v0.25 Compressed :

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
If it says unknown developer or something like that just press install anyway.

Give Me Your Feedback on the Discord Server. As it's easier to reach me there, than here.
Discord:

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
Amore Tech [v0.3] [InsanePenguin91] (1.01 GB rar pc source)
197 MB rar unofficial pc compressed (slightly reduced image/video/audio quality):
191 MB rar unofficial mac compressed (slightly reduced image/video/audio quality):
done by Cruncher v0.4.1(BAS@f95zone)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

LordSinner

Feb 11, 2018
They mention cuckolding on their Patreon, so I guess that's my cue to leave... Too bad. It had potential.
Maybe you would be the bull and not the cuck, but that does seem unlikely given how this is playing out so far.

Edit: Say what you want about Todd, but at least Natasha seems loyal given the way she acted toward the MC the first time you meet her and the fact she was the one to talk the other girl into sleeping with him.

eddie987

Dec 5, 2018
Maybe you would be the bull and not the cuck, but that does seem unlikely given how this is playing out so far.

Edit: Say what you want about Todd, but at least Natasha seems loyal given the way she acted toward the MC the first time you meet her and the fact she was the one to talk the other girl into sleeping with him.
It says:
"Because of your status within the company you will have several options in your personal life as well as opportunities afforded to you by your choices. You may wish to experience actions such as Seduction, Interracial Sex, Domination, Submission, Cuckolding, Prostitution and a whole host of sexual positions."

Submission+Cuckoldind isn't a good match when you are supposed to be playing as a powerful man. I don't judge, some people are into these stuff, but it's definitely not my thing, so there's no point keeping up with this game. Best of luck to the devs.

LordSinner

Feb 11, 2018
It says:
"Because of your status within the company you will have several options in your personal life as well as opportunities afforded to you by your choices. You may wish to experience actions such as Seduction, Interracial Sex, Domination, Submission, Cuckolding, Prostitution and a whole host of sexual positions."

Submission+Cuckoldind isn't a good match when you are supposed to be playing as a powerful man. I don't judge, some people are into these stuff, but it's definitely not my thing, so there's no point keeping up with this game. Best of luck to the devs.
That does sound like the MC will be submissive which is not my thing at all.

Soul_less327

Dec 24, 2019
I like this game, but I wish there was a bit more punishment in the "Punish Melissa" scenes. She seemed to have way too much control over what happened. I would have preferred her hands tied behind her back at the very least. Just my opinion.

Plus, the idea of a punishment in this situation usually involves either orgasm overload or orgasm denial the girl would either beg you to stop or beg you to fuck her. Since neither one of these happened, the MC basically just pleasured her for a week in exactly the ways she wanted. Which basically just makes the MC her bitch and not the other way around. Oh well....

Last edited:
Reactions: Osamabeenfappin

Insanepenguin91

Game Developer
May 18, 2017
I just want to thank everyone for playing the game and giving your feedback; just need to clarify a few things.

The first 3 chapters of the game are laying the foundation for the overall story - they were designed to be more linear, as the game progresses player choices will have an impact on how the story unfolds.

As far as the concerns of MC being "cucked" and submissive, it was not our intention to present him that way. He will not be cucked in future updates nor we believed that he was in the story so far ( Dominique is loyal to him and only him ); as the developer i respect everyone's opinion on that matter and try to get better with all the feedback I get.

Thanks again for playing,
Insane

LordSinner

Feb 11, 2018
I just want to thank everyone for playing the game and giving your feedback; just need to clarify a few things.

The first 3 chapters of the game are laying the foundation for the overall story - they were designed to be more linear, as the game progresses player choices will have an impact on how the story unfolds.

As far as the concerns of MC being "cucked" and submissive, it was not our intention to present him that way. He will not be cucked in future updates nor we believed that he was in the story so far ( Dominique is loyal to him and only him ); as the developer i respect everyone's opinion on that matter and try to get better with all the feedback I get.

Thanks again for playing,
Insane
So why does she act like she doesn't know, Piper?

LordSinner

Feb 11, 2018
I dont want to give out spoilers on future updates - but there is a reason
I get not wanting to spoil anything, of course there is but not knowing the reason and given the way the story plays out so far does not make me want to support you or wait and see if you are making false promises again(by this I am referring to your comment about the MC not being someone to fuck with).

Edit: Also in regards to the wife being loyal, it was not a good idea to show her talking about sleeping with anyone else the first time you see her with another person in the story.

3.60 star(s) 33 Votes