yihman1

Knockout Master
May 11, 2017
should request kinetic novel tag be removed..there are some choices..which makes it a vn..also gives it more mass appeal..kn chases some away so no sense crippling yourself with that tag if it is unwarranted
There are 13 choices in the game so far. Of course, it shouldn't be called a Kinetic Novel... On the other hand for the sake of debate... I'm going to play Devil's advocate here.

It feels more like a Kinetic novel than a visual novel to me, and I'll explain why. I'm going to list off every possible choice in the game:

1) Choice set 1: Choose your name or not? Okay, custom name not really a "choice" just a customization, a nice feature sure, but still not a real choice. It's in the same ballpark as the "Are you 18?" question.

2) Choice set 2: A list of 4 sex aniamtions & move on. Not really choices here other than pick this animation or that one, and can do them all.

3) Choice set 3: Spank the girl or get a blowjob. Honestly, it would be better to have the option to do like in choice set 2, and take them both, but it changes nothing.

4) Choice set 4: Similar to choice set 3. Sex or handjob. Does anyone ever pick handjob in such a case? Well this choice is completely irrelivent and your answer is "Wrong" either way. The obvious choice here was "Blowjob".

5) Choice set 5: Immediately after choice set 4. Girl 1 blowjob, Girl 2 blowjob, or both girls blow you. Obvious choice here is to go for a double blowjob, but again it would probably make more sense to do like choice set 2 was yet again and do all of them with an option to "move on" after.

6) Choice set 6: Feign ignorance vs Call out dude: Actually... This is the first real choice of the game that is not sex related not counting the naming. I think this changes like 1 or 2 lines of dialogue and that's it. Either the guy is more or less angry at you, but I don't see any consequences behind this.

7) Choice set 7: Buy some girls drinks or leave: Doesn't seem to change anything either way we don't fuck these girls at least not yet.

8) Choice set 8: This company or that company: Doesn't seem to change anything other than a line of dialogue

9) Choice set 9: Now we are cooking, similar to choice set 2 but this time it is 3 sex animations with a moving on.

10) Choice set 10: Choose next girl to talk to of a list of 2. Talking to Mellisa first simply skips talking to the other girl though. A misleading choice for sure.

11) Choice set 11: Tell a girl to get ready or tease her. Telling her to get ready simply skips any sex scene.

12) Choice set 12: Hands or mouth? Again better to do this like in set 2 or set 9 and get both, but can only have one, but can save nad redo. Don't think it makes a difference in the big scheme.

13) Have girl wear this dress or that dress... This actually changes quite a few renders, but I don't think it really changes anything.

That is EVERY choice in the game so far. 13 menus may seem like there are lots of choices, but it's still fairly kinetic.

Choice 1 = character naming
Choices 2,3,4,5,7,9,10,11, & 12 = Simply sexual or skipping a scene
Choices 6, and 8 are seemingly inconsequential choice
Choice 13 = Wardrobe preference

The completely linear nature at least so far leads me to believe this is closer to a kinetic novel than a visual novel, although there is some case for it to be a visual novel. It's difficult to say if this should be classified as KN or VN.

I want to run something past you here. Suppose for argument's sake there was a straight-up completed Kinetic novel on this website. There are a few. I download a random one, unpack it mod it up. I add 0 new renders. I add a few lines of possible minor dialogue changes with some menus, but not too many. The game didn't have a custom name option, but I add one at the start. I take every sex scene, then cut it into pieces to choose from a menu, and allow of skipping some of them. I toss the new script into the thread saying "I modded it". Would you classify this mod that I have created to remove the Kinetic Novel aspects of this game? Is it no longer a kinetic novel? In the example given lets say I added a dozen choices. Would it no longer be kinetic? Say I did the same thing but only like 3 choices?

I think this game falls into that gray area where it's not really a Kinetic Novel or Visual Novel but somewhere in between.

Oozora

Dec 1, 2019
ugh, they are relly annoying, somehow even if mc is hitlr they will not acknowledge mc achievment at all and only see the bad thing about mc.....just like irl....

eddie987

Dec 5, 2018
I just want to thank everyone for playing the game and giving your feedback; just need to clarify a few things.

The first 3 chapters of the game are laying the foundation for the overall story - they were designed to be more linear, as the game progresses player choices will have an impact on how the story unfolds.

As far as the concerns of MC being "cucked" and submissive, it was not our intention to present him that way. He will not be cucked in future updates nor we believed that he was in the story so far ( Dominique is loyal to him and only him ); as the developer i respect everyone's opinion on that matter and try to get better with all the feedback I get.

Thanks again for playing,
Insane
You should consider changing your Patreon then, because when you say "You may wish to experience actions such as... Submission, Cuckolding..." that's what I get. I may come off as too judgemental in my comments, but I only do that with games that I found interesting and think they have potential. Like I said, I like the whole idea behind this game, but the execution not so much. From what you said before I was expecting a MC that would be a force to be reckoned with, but it's more like he's still going through puberty and his balls haven't completely drop yet...

Soul_less327

Dec 24, 2019
Okay, I just realized in the 'training scenes it says you 'used all of (Melissa's) holes except the one she wanted. Does that mean the MC fucked her ass and it happened off screen? Why the fuck wouldn't the dev show that scene? FFS anal is one of my main fetishes... :cry:

• Red Heart
Reactions: Ainz22tutti

Soul_less327

Dec 24, 2019
Not that we see so far, but she does tell another woman that she may sleep with her if she's a good girl and acts like she doesn't know a girl that she clearly does.
I am perfectly fine with the wife sleeping with another woman, as long as she a) gives the MC the sexy details (hopefully while fucking him) or b) the MC gets to join at some point. As long as she never fucks another dude, I'm cool with it.

Exarioch

May 21, 2018
First all, the game is very good and I immersed myself in the role.

But I don't think this game isn't suited for me because I'm a little disgusted when I discovered Melissa's role... ( In my case, I don't see the interest to have a intercourse with her in the apart, I should have send her to my wife and never wanted to hear/see about his futur... But I guess since she is displayed in the main menu, she must have a important role...)

Anyway, good work for the immersion. (y)

LordSinner

Feb 11, 2018
I am perfectly fine with the wife sleeping with another woman, as long as she a) gives the MC the sexy details (hopefully while fucking him) or b) the MC gets to join at some point. As long as she never fucks another dude, I'm cool with it.
That is a very common sentiment in regards to the wife and her sleeping with other women vs men, for me though I don't like promiscuous women, I have no interest in someone else playing with what belongs to me without my permission. As for the context in the story regarding the wife, it does not paint her in a very good light that the very first person she talks to in the story after the MC she propositions to have sex with especially when her husband jut got his ass handed to him and is looking like a loser.

MataHariX

Nov 12, 2018
Hello Everyone - this is my first game, I hope you all like it. Thanks for everyone here at F95 for helping with the process and answering all the questions i had regarding daz and renpy. thanks so much!
Hello, upon starting the MacOS version of this game I've got the following error message:

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/scripts/carryover_values.rpy", line 1, in script
    init python:
  File "game/scripts/carryover_values.rpy", line 6, in <module>
    f = open("carryover.values", "w+")
IOError: [Errno 13] Permission denied: u'carryover.values'

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "game/scripts/carryover_values.rpy", line 1, in script
    init python:
  File "/Users/machiavelli/Desktop/AmoreTech.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/ast.py", line 914, in execute
    renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
  File "/Users/machiavelli/Desktop/AmoreTech.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/python.py", line 2008, in py_exec_bytecode
    exec bytecode in globals, locals
  File "game/scripts/carryover_values.rpy", line 6, in <module>
    f = open("carryover.values", "w+")
IOError: [Errno 13] Permission denied: u'carryover.values'

Darwin-17.7.0-x86_64-i386-64bit
Ren'Py 7.3.4.596
Amore Tech 0.25
Sun Feb 16 01:44:27 2020

Reactions: Jimbog

Veriko666

Nov 29, 2019
I gotta say I am super confused by this game, I have not played it but judging from the comments on here it looks like it is not a game for me? I do not enjoy NTR or cuckolding and while the games description suggests it is about MC taking revenge (taking control), in comments he appears to be yet another weak MC, with a wife that wants to fool around with others, does he let her or what? Judging from comments at least it seems that the description and what actually happens don't match, can anyone clarify?

Really been looking for a game where the MC is not a dimwitted moron weakling, sadly it seems rare and had I had hoped I found it in this, but judging from comments in here...

Reactions: Osamabeenfappin

blastwave2k

Jun 23, 2017
There are 13 choices in the game so far. Of course, it shouldn't be called a Kinetic Novel... On the other hand for the sake of debate... I'm going to play Devil's advocate here.

It feels more like a Kinetic novel than a visual novel to me, and I'll explain why. I'm going to list off every possible choice in the game:

1) Choice set 1: Choose your name or not? Okay, custom name not really a "choice" just a customization, a nice feature sure, but still not a real choice. It's in the same ballpark as the "Are you 18?" question.

2) Choice set 2: A list of 4 sex aniamtions & move on. Not really choices here other than pick this animation or that one, and can do them all.

3) Choice set 3: Spank the girl or get a blowjob. Honestly, it would be better to have the option to do like in choice set 2, and take them both, but it changes nothing.

4) Choice set 4: Similar to choice set 3. Sex or handjob. Does anyone ever pick handjob in such a case? Well this choice is completely irrelivent and your answer is "Wrong" either way. The obvious choice here was "Blowjob".

5) Choice set 5: Immediately after choice set 4. Girl 1 blowjob, Girl 2 blowjob, or both girls blow you. Obvious choice here is to go for a double blowjob, but again it would probably make more sense to do like choice set 2 was yet again and do all of them with an option to "move on" after.

6) Choice set 6: Feign ignorance vs Call out dude: Actually... This is the first real choice of the game that is not sex related not counting the naming. I think this changes like 1 or 2 lines of dialogue and that's it. Either the guy is more or less angry at you, but I don't see any consequences behind this.

7) Choice set 7: Buy some girls drinks or leave: Doesn't seem to change anything either way we don't fuck these girls at least not yet.

8) Choice set 8: This company or that company: Doesn't seem to change anything other than a line of dialogue

9) Choice set 9: Now we are cooking, similar to choice set 2 but this time it is 3 sex animations with a moving on.

10) Choice set 10: Choose next girl to talk to of a list of 2. Talking to Mellisa first simply skips talking to the other girl though. A misleading choice for sure.

11) Choice set 11: Tell a girl to get ready or tease her. Telling her to get ready simply skips any sex scene.

12) Choice set 12: Hands or mouth? Again better to do this like in set 2 or set 9 and get both, but can only have one, but can save nad redo. Don't think it makes a difference in the big scheme.

13) Have girl wear this dress or that dress... This actually changes quite a few renders, but I don't think it really changes anything.

That is EVERY choice in the game so far. 13 menus may seem like there are lots of choices, but it's still fairly kinetic.

Choice 1 = character naming
Choices 2,3,4,5,7,9,10,11, & 12 = Simply sexual or skipping a scene
Choices 6, and 8 are seemingly inconsequential choice
Choice 13 = Wardrobe preference

The completely linear nature at least so far leads me to believe this is closer to a kinetic novel than a visual novel, although there is some case for it to be a visual novel. It's difficult to say if this should be classified as KN or VN.

I want to run something past you here. Suppose for argument's sake there was a straight-up completed Kinetic novel on this website. There are a few. I download a random one, unpack it mod it up. I add 0 new renders. I add a few lines of possible minor dialogue changes with some menus, but not too many. The game didn't have a custom name option, but I add one at the start. I take every sex scene, then cut it into pieces to choose from a menu, and allow of skipping some of them. I toss the new script into the thread saying "I modded it". Would you classify this mod that I have created to remove the Kinetic Novel aspects of this game? Is it no longer a kinetic novel? In the example given lets say I added a dozen choices. Would it no longer be kinetic? Say I did the same thing but only like 3 choices?

I think this game falls into that gray area where it's not really a Kinetic Novel or Visual Novel but somewhere in between.
i do believe this qualifies as a full walkthrough. Insanepenguin91 can you add this to the OP?

Soul_less327

Dec 24, 2019
That is a very common sentiment in regards to the wife and her sleeping with other women vs men, for me though I don't like promiscuous women, I have no interest in someone else playing with what belongs to me without my permission. As for the context in the story regarding the wife, it does not paint her in a very good light that the very first person she talks to in the story after the MC she propositions to have sex with especially when her husband jut got his ass handed to him and is looking like a loser.
Well technically the wife wasn't propositioning anyone. She was using the possibility of sex as an incentive for the woman to get information for her about Todd. This info is entirely for the good of the MC and it is clear that his wife and this woman have a pre-existing dom/sub relationship. I would assume that the MC is aware of this since he and his wife seem to be very open about each others extra-marital sex. The wife is clearly loyal otherwise she wouldn't care about the info in the first place. I guess I just see the situation differently than you do. Agree to disagree, I guess.

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
well i liked the fact we can finally avoid Melissa in this update. if the Wife does indeed end up sleeping with other girls behind MC's back or tells him about it without giving us a choice if thats what Mc's wants. then she out to. Melissa was ruined for me from the get go(todd's leftovers) and her interacting with wife was was ruined because of that submission or not. that being said im starting to like MC is this update but not by much. if we do get a choice regarding Melissa's fate at some point then i hope to get rid of her ASAP.

eddie987

Dec 5, 2018
Well technically the wife wasn't propositioning anyone. She was using the possibility of sex as an incentive for the woman to get information for her about Todd. This info is entirely for the good of the MC and it is clear that his wife and this woman have a pre-existing dom/sub relationship. I would assume that the MC is aware of this since he and his wife seem to be very open about each others extra-marital sex. The wife is clearly loyal otherwise she wouldn't care about the info in the first place. I guess I just see the situation differently than you do. Agree to disagree, I guess.
Sonya said that she used to be fun before she found a man. That means that any relationship between them, was before the MC. The fact that she's helping him doesn't mean much. If he goes down, she'll take a blow too. I'm not saying that she doesn't care for him, I'm just saying that you can't be sure for her intentions, just because she's doing something that will help the MC, since it's also helping herself. And the fact that she acted like she didn't know Piper shows that she is doing stuff behind his back which is never a good thing.

LordSinner

Feb 11, 2018
I have replayed this from the beginning and I would agree with you if not for the wife hiding the fact that she knows Piper which was first mentioned in this same conversation. It seems like the MC and his wife is in an open relationship of sorts so I am guessing he knows and is fine with her sleeping with others, but for me that is not something I am into, I don't like girl/girl only scenes nor do I like any scene that does not involve the MC(sex scene), this is my personal taste and not one that seems to be shared very much.

May 6, 2017
As far as the concerns of MC being "cucked" and submissive, it was not our intention to present him that way. He will not be cucked in future updates nor we believed that he was in the story so far ( Dominique is loyal to him and only him ); as the developer i respect everyone's opinion on that matter and try to get better with all the feedback I get.
Well, having played this new update I have to say that both the developers and the different writers that this game has had continue to fail when it comes to delivering a totally dominating, calculating character, who is not fooled by anyone. I understand that planning a revenge against a certain person (Todd, Melissa) or a group of people who have a lot of weight takes a long time, but at the moment in these three chapters I have not been able to see a single spot where we were in total control of the situation or that we were a few steps ahead of our rivals or business partners and even with his own wife.

Some examples where we can see a lack of skill and character of our protagonist: 1) at the time of starting revenge and exercising control over the traitor Melissa, since after having trained her so that from now on she is loyal to us and that she cannot live without our cock, she continues to take us as a joke, humiliating us in various situations not being at all under our control, making her supposed training a waste of time. The most humiliating and worst thing is to see her having more fear and respect for our wife than for us without any justification for why.
2) Speaking of our dear wife, with this update we can see how she is a better written character than the protagonist both in terms of a Dominant, calculating and intriguing personality, it may seem that she could be the true protagonist of this history. Moreover, she is presented to us (so far) as a person who restricts information and acts at the back of her husband, hiding or omitting certain facts such as obtaining information about Tood and other people. She even managed to get Melissa to adopt a more submissive stance in front of us in some occasions, inflicting fear on her, something that our protagonist fails even after her supposed training.
In addition there is also the possibility that in the near future we will have to see her sleeping with other women without our knowledge and without our participation

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
so if this is supposed to be a non-NTR game then at this point might as well not make anymore Todd sex scenes. whether we can skip them or not. far as the popular opinion regarding Todd not alot if any interest in seeing his sex scenes. if it was an NTR game i could understand but yeah at this point any future scenes of his seem like pointless work. dont get me wrong i understand that's his character but still seems like it could be work focused more on the story then wasting renders. idk i could be wrong though and alot of ppl really like his scenes:unsure:

3.60 star(s) 33 Votes