ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
should request kinetic novel tag be removed..there are some choices..which makes it a vn..also gives it more mass appeal..kn chases some away so no sense crippling yourself with that tag if it is unwarranted

Mar 24, 2018
just came a

cross this.
what does the cheating tag mean?
does the mc girl cheat on him, or MC goes for the board people's wives?

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
just came a

cross this.
what does the cheating tag mean?
does the mc girl cheat on him, or MC goes for the board people's wives?
Little of both.

MC fucks around but his wife knows about it and sometimes joins in but some the MC fuck also fuck other people.

JohnJG

Engaged Member
May 17, 2018
I’m just about to download this one.

I’ve not seen it before strangely. Fingers crossed that it works well.:) :coffee:

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
wife so far is only the MC's and whatever dames they want to dominate..her touching another dude would be my go away point..office slave is dirty nasty mass-usable..dont care bout her..she gets touched by other dudes..so if she's yer fav you may go ick..but as long as mc's co-dom wife stays mc's only it's ok for me :p

eddie987

Dec 5, 2018
wife so far is only the MC's and whatever dames they want to dominate..her touching another dude would be my go away point..office slave is dirty nasty mass-usable..dont care bout her..she gets touched by other dudes..so if she's yer fav you may go ick..but as long as mc's co-dom wife stays mc's only it's ok for me :p
That's good to know. I wasn't sure if I should download this update, because I was half-expecting to see the wife fuck around and the MC be totally fine with it... Speaking of the MC, is he still the same doormat, happily getting the other dude's leftovers, Todd or whatever his name was or they decided to give him a pair of balls?

TiffanyMonroe

Forum Fanatic
May 29, 2018
That's good to know. I wasn't sure if I should download this update, because I was half-expecting to see the wife fuck around and the MC be totally fine with it... Speaking of the MC, is he still the same doormat, happily getting the other dude's leftovers, Todd or whatever his name was or they decided to give him a pair of balls?
That's a good question. Inquiring minds would like to know. :unsure:

Reactions: Valeck

eddie987

Dec 5, 2018
There's a bug when you talk to Avery in your office. She accepted the drink, (I went with the company she suggested earlier) we finished the conversation and then it jumped back to the start, this time showing the dialogue you get if you don't listen to her, where she's colder and rejects the drink.

Gxzero

Aug 8, 2016
I don't wanna start an NTR debate just a comment... Melissa looks like the kind of girl that needs 2 - 3 dicks daily to keep her satisfied.... Unless MC is a guy that can last 6 plus times. I will give this game a try anyway.

Reactions: Py Ape

charlie19009

Some random dude
Game Developer
Mar 21, 2019
There's a bug when you talk to Avery in your office. She accepted the drink, (I went with the company she suggested earlier) we finished the conversation and then it jumped back to the start, this time showing the dialogue you get if you don't listen to her, where she's colder and rejects the drink.
My bad, seems like I missed a jump statement at the end of the conversation. Will upload a fix a bit later today.

Reactions: eddie987

AM97

Oct 9, 2017
Is there a sex scene with Brandy or not ? Because I had a pretty saucy conversation with her and then it just abruptly went on to the house tour

LordSinner

Feb 11, 2018
That depends on how you look at it, on one hand he seems to have had a change in personality in this update but it is forced and mostly just smoke, Melissa still thinks of him as a joke but it scared of the wife, that does nothing to make it seems like he has balls especially if you take into account that he spent a week trying to "train" her(as laughable as that was). On the other hand everyone should already know that he is not someone to fuck with but everyone acts like he is a loser, Melissa, Todd and his own board of directors treat him like a push-over. If anything he should be treated a lot better, he took a failing start-up and made it a fortune 500 company in 5 years, if he did that in real life he would have been seen as a "golden goose". It is clear that whoever the writer is doesn't know about the corporate world the game is set in because this story is full of holes.

Last edited:

Oozora

Dec 1, 2019
ugh reading it make me lose hope...

i wish mc soon become an idiot and take down all of them in financial(make them poor or have huge sums of debt)...hehe

Latex224

Engaged Member
Mar 28, 2019
This I think i will try. Seeing BDSM tag, latex outfit and stockings get me all pumped :eek: :love:

eddie987

Dec 5, 2018
That depends on how you look at it, on one hand he seems to have had a change in personality in this update but it is forced and mostly just smoke, Melissa still thinks of him as a joke but it scared of the wife, that does nothing to make it seems like he has balls especially if you take into account that he spent a week trying to "train" her(as laughable as that was). On the other hand everyone should already know that he is not someone to fuck with but everyone acts like he is a loser, Melissa, Todd and his own board of directors treat him like a push-over. If anything he should be treated a lot better, he took a failing start-up and made it a fortune 500 company in 5 years, if he did that in real life he would have been seen as a "golden goose". It is clear that whoever the writer is doesn't know about the corporate world the game is set in because this story is full of holes.
Yeah, I just finished it. It's a bit better than before, (one of his balls finally dropped...) but after that scene with Todd, and the way his board treated him, the only way it could get worse would be if he was cucked or pegged by his wife. Melissa is still the same bitch despite her "training" and I haven't seen the anticipated "he is not someone to fuck with" aspect of his character yet. He is a douche to her, which makes sense, but it seems that it only affects her in his mind since I don't see any actual changes on the character, and a bullshitter with women, which doesn't say much. As long as he doesn't go for Veronica (no more Todd's leftovers ffs...) and Dominique stays loyal, I'll still give this game a chance, because the main idea is good, the execution is the problem.

3.60 star(s) 33 Votes