• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
I don't know any of these people...not especially not the one in the center!:love:
Why .. you .. can't recognize a fellow orc gal pinning 4 the archon, pillars holding her down being charmed into giving weight to her courtship of the winged fellow. Game On!

• Wow
Reactions: Look-see

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Yup ... Dem dames are instant water in my mouth ... good thing letting some skin breaks off of demon ankle skulls, forearm butter flying ropes and the gun demonizer flex pump. Dev away!

Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
Hopefully it won't be too long now until we get to enjoy the next build, I actually quite enjoy this one, hehe :)
And definitely hope that the project starts to gain more support as well, I believe it deserves it, I shall spread word of the game to help the cause :p

Insanepenguin91

Game Developer
May 18, 2017
Hello Everyone!
Hopefully everyone enjoyed their Holidays, i know i did. Just a quick update for everyone - we are still working on chapter 3, our new writer is integrating his ideas into the script and everything is going great. We cant wait to show you guys the next chapter

thanks,
Insane

LordSinner

Feb 11, 2018
Unless you plan on rewriting this entire game you should change that description because this MC is one of, if not the most pathetic I have seen in any game on this site and believe me that is saying something. The Dev said the MC was "someone not to be fucked with" but this dude is absolutely pathetic, though now that I have read the description again I should have known better, I mean at the "insistence of your wife" does NOT say DOM or Alpha in any way, which I find as odd because Todd is a textbook case of an Alpha and the MC's wife is clearly a DOM so the writer knows how to write a character with those traits, so I'm not sure how the MC turned out to be such a pathetic loser.

Reactions: AmerHST and Valeck

shotyme101

Dec 31, 2018
thanks alot.
And let me say this. It if refreshing to have an adult MC for a change. this is another game i play are the only ones. I love the renders of the girls and the plot as well. Its very good. Keep it up. Im looking forward to more. Great game so far.

Insanepenguin91

Game Developer
May 18, 2017
Hello Everyone!
Just uploaded chapter 2.5 of Amore Tech, links are provided in the game description.
In this chapter we continue to expand the story and bring more characters into the game, in this update you start to see how your choices in the game affect different dialogues and scenes.

Hope that you enjoy this chapter and please look forward to more content,
thanks,
Insane

3.60 star(s) 33 Votes