beastfeast

Nov 5, 2019
The game has gone to shit after the melissa event, now the dev is introducing more girls which are going to be the product that Todd will be using and after that he will embrace us with these used cunts for being cucked. what a game!
Now the Dev is saying MC is not someone to fuck with but getting our girls fucked by others is the right thing in his mind. I'm dame sure the new girls are also going to be used by Limp dick Todd and we will just say "OH well it was nice getting cucked i love this amazing feeling", even if you are not deleting that scene atleast give the option to kill that bitch its the first time I dont like fucking a NPC but we are forced because Dev Liked the players being cucked.

Last edited:

Vrijgeest

Engaged Member
Jun 16, 2019
Too much aggression. I wont be following it.:cautious: Also the grammar could do with a good brush up.

olbor48

Jan 20, 2018
Hi there folks.
I am looking for Android version port.
Can someone share it please?
Thank you

May 2, 2017
I like it. Wasn't expecting this much content this early on. The main character was actually kinda likable, very rare. Look forward to the next one.

D Dog

Jul 31, 2018
Just came across the game this morning, and I have to say it is an amazing game with a very unique story. The images are great, and I like how the MC starts off as a person not to be messed with and not a teenager.

The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019
View attachment 423010

We are continuing to work on the the next chapter - we are trying to introduce different characters and expand the game world. Please look forward to the next update

PS: The picture attached is from the game. Yes, the one behind Melissa looking so menacing and controlling- that is the wife Dominique. She is going be feature more in chapter 2.

Thanks

Insane
Wife looks like an older version of karina from Freeloading Family... Like if she finally snapped from the pressure of the good girl act and finally went all dark side lol

Reactions: Osamabeenfappin

monksims

Mar 17, 2019
Awesome story so far! I noticed there was a couple missing images in the first chapter. The latest one was 1-7-dining4b, I think. Sorry, I don't remember the earlier one. I used the tarball version but I didn't see dining4b in the archive for Windows.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
The game has gone to shit after the melissa event, now the dev is introducing more girls which are going to be the product that Todd will be using and after that he will embrace us with these used cunts for being cucked. what a game!
Now the Dev is saying MC is not someone to fuck with but getting our girls fucked by others is the right thing in his mind. I'm dame sure the new girls are also going to be used by Limp dick Todd and we will just say "OH well it was nice getting cucked i love this amazing feeling", even if you are not deleting that scene atleast give the option to kill that bitch its the first time I dont like fucking a NPC but we are forced because Dev Liked the players being cucked.
Or you could move along and find a game that suits you better.

• Love
Reactions: -CookieMonster666-

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
So .. this is kinetic with cheating ... hopeless gut wrenching damnation on a platter ...
also .. hired 5 years ago to be the CEO and then fires for a raise ... some CEO that is ...
Insane penguin it is .. then ... We believe you, Private ... wait till Rico hears of your scheme ;)!!!

3.60 star(s) 33 Votes