• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

tomwheeler

Oct 31, 2018
The biggest problem for me with this game is the text box. The way you have your images the text box is taking up too much space for the actual focus of the images. You either need to reduce the size of the box, zoom out on your images, or adjust the angle to the people are not half covered by it. You should not be forced to use the hide text box button to see every image in the game.

Reactions: RexGenocide

Nightless

Jan 13, 2018
Some is good, some is bad...I am not a fan of blondes in most games, but melissa takes the cake :) Story is ok so far, so I gonna keep watching :)

jish55

Nov 23, 2017
The wife is so hot and the way she scares Melissa makes her much more hotter, I don't personally like women with darker skin but man that wife :love:. Hopefully MC won't get cucked by the wife or NTR'ed.
Yeah, I don't think that'll happen based on how their relationship is, to where it's fairly open, but mc and the wife put each other first.

Reactions: MLBnoob

martinlongbow

Nov 30, 2018
you either do a cuck guy or not. trying to do both worlds dont work imho. mc does not appear someone strong, he is just an idiot

Tom10

May 25, 2017
WOW, just wow ! Nice storyline and a huge number of characters. The only downside is that the users don't really get to control how the story goes. But hey, if the story is good, I don't mind being in the backseat, and so far, it's going great

D

Deleted member 792695

The mac mediafire link is your source code.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
What's the deal with Damien? that hairstyle and lack of eyebrows :LOL: but I agree with what others have said about the wife and her face I think it's just down to some of her expressions.

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
50/50 on this game. todds sex scene wish i could skip them but then id apparently miss some story stuff. did hold down the CTRL button until the phone call came in. dont really wanna interact with melissa. and not a big fan of MC's hair. but story seems to keep me interested for now.

Reactions: Valeck

Insanepenguin91

Game Developer
May 18, 2017
50/50 on this game. todds sex scene wish i could skip them but then id apparently miss some story stuff. did hold down the CTRL button until the phone call came in. dont really wanna interact with melissa. and not a big fan of MC's hair. but story seems to keep me interested for now.
Hello, thanks for playing the game - the purpose of that scene was to expand the story; going forward we will think of a way to skip scenes but still let players know what happen. Thanks for your feedback

Insanepenguin91

Game Developer
May 18, 2017
Hey guys,

Just need to update everyone that the writer in the team is quitting because of school ( congratulations, and all the best wishes). So we are going into a transition with a new writer that’s is working on keeping the themes and outline of the story as well as introducing his ideas, we are still committed into finishing the game, so please look forward to any updates

Thanks,
Insane

3.60 star(s) 33 Votes