MLBnoob

Mar 13, 2019
Is the wife the one behind Melissa looking so menacing and controlling in the preview?

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
1570560239388.png

we are working on chapter 2, almost done finalizing the story and the scenes in it. We are taking everyone’s feedback into consideration as we put the story together.
Ps. The picture attached is a character in game. Piper you will see more of her on chapter 2

Thanks!

Insane

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
1570560386115.png

We are continuing to work on the the next chapter - we are trying to introduce different characters and expand the game world. Please look forward to the next update

PS: The picture attached is from the game. Yes, the one behind Melissa looking so menacing and controlling- that is the wife Dominique. She is going be feature more in chapter 2.

Thanks

Insane

exxxe

Apr 28, 2017
Any news ??

The game had a rocky start ( I actually liked it alot and see it as unique ) but still some people did like it and some didn't

It does not help at all that an update would take all this time ( more than two months after release )

Most players probably forgot this game by now

This is the release version you should follow up the first updates as fast as possible to at least build a fan base

Anyhow I just hope the update is close

Insanepenguin91

Game Developer
May 18, 2017
Any news ??

The game had a rocky start ( I actually liked it alot and see it as unique ) but still some people did like it and some didn't

It does not help at all that an update would take all this time ( more than two months after release )

Most players probably forgot this game by now

This is the release version you should follow up the first updates as fast as possible to at least build a fan base

Anyhow I just hope the update is close
Hey - glad that you liked the game, we are really close to finishing up chapter 2, ran into some developing issues in the process but we are still committed to finish and the next chapter is coming soon. We are in the process of testing and we will release - eta is end of month

exxxe

Apr 28, 2017
Hey - glad that you liked the game, we are really close to finishing up chapter 2, ran into some developing issues in the process but we are still committed to finish and the next chapter is coming soon. We are in the process of testing and we will release - eta is end of month
Great news thanks

Best of luck :)

3.60 star(s) 33 Votes