VN Ren'Py Angel in L.A. Vol. 1 [v0.6.4 Rework] [DigiurgeCreations]

4.00 star(s) 8 Votes

BruceLee73

Apr 22, 2018
So just a little side question... the Dev said the baloon tits are getting reworked.
does that mean in the current version we already see the reworked thing or did he mean the future updates?
caus right now her tits are still bigger than her head (each). if that was the reworked version I d wonder what kind of cow-sized mega tits that "18 yo" and actually 14 yo looking girl had in the first version...
xD
just for clarification pls.

cager

Aug 2, 2017
While she does carry the innocent naive persona to an extent, the Pure route offers a much more smarter more aware MC that fits most players desire for a strong/independent type of MC. To an extent, the Experimental path also offers that in an opposite kind of way, where the MC knows the situations she's getting into.

The three different routes will give the player an almost entirely different MC to play with. So in this way, I am catering to each players desire to have a strong/independent/smart MC, a naive/stupid/trusting MC, or an aware/adventurous MC.

That is doable. I always ask my Patron's for suggestions and implement what I can if I feel like it can fit into the story. So far, all of my Patron's suggestions (while there have been few so far) have been implemented to a certain extent in the game. For example, the scene where Tiffany requires Angel to jump up and down to test and see if her breasts pop out of her top is 100% a Patron's suggestion.

I suspect that you may be looking at the old figure of Angel. She has since been changed and I plan on re-working old versions to make the new figure match with the old.

If you are referring to the current figure's breast size, then take a look at the other females in the game. I have a wide range of breast sizes for all the girls, so I'm not really "pandering" to just one size in particular.

Take a look at my avatar, tell me her breasts are too large after you see that pic and I'll say to that, to each their own.

Exactly! :geek:
Thank you for your reply.

I appreciate that a person's preference for very, very large breasts is as valid as a preference for flat chests. Neither of which are my preference.

From the images on your first page here there is only on size in this game. If you want more people to try it, show the variety you have. Tease us all and we will try it.

I had just looked at a number of games all of which featured unreal size breasts - lack of variety so boring. So I got a bit tetchy for which I apologize.

MrPloppy

Jun 24, 2017
So just a little side question... the Dev said the baloon tits are getting reworked.
does that mean in the current version we already see the reworked thing or did he mean the future updates?
caus right now her tits are still bigger than her head (each). if that was the reworked version I d wonder what kind of cow-sized mega tits that "18 yo" and actually 14 yo looking girl had in the first version...
xD
just for clarification pls.
Just look at the devs avatar. This is the new model done in Iray. The most recent version still has many pre boob fix renders as he’s focusing on adding more content each month.

DigiurgeCreations

Game Developer
Jun 20, 2019
Old Figure: "Balloon tits"
d2s8 history 11b.png

New Figure: "Natural Big tits"
40.png 55.png

From the images on your first page here there is only on size in this game. If you want more people to try it, show the variety you have. Tease us all and we will try it.
Aside from the picture in the samples where they are in their gym uniforms, here are some more samples of other girls sizes:
d4s8 science 3c.png d4s10 lkroom 3a.png d4s10 lkroom 6a.png d4s11 tryout 1c.png

Last edited:

BruceLee73

Apr 22, 2018
I dont see that much of a differnece there but even if I m not a fan of huge tits this game is way too promising to skip.
And I really really like the change of appearance by altering her skin colour. the new version makes her look much more "real" and healthy and pretty (caus make up now really shows)

keep going man! :D

hotmike

Jan 28, 2018
What's up with this 'of' instead of 'have' here? Some new form of English we should all learn?

BruceLee73

Apr 22, 2018
What's up with this 'of' instead of 'have' here? Some new form of English we should all learn?
I have heard OF some people who were whispering about other people who are not native-speakers OF english language.
A matter OF origin, you know? Some were even daring enough to say there were a lot more OF non-english out there than actual english speakers...
so maybe chill out and think OF a nice day ;P

yihman1

Knockout Master
May 11, 2017
In terms of story, and coding this game is excellent. Renders are the game's weak point. It's good to see that the creator has started working to improve upon that weak point. Keep up the good work, and good luck with your game.

4.00 star(s) 8 Votes