Mar 24, 2022
I would like anything with any of those characters because I like them all, but my feeling is that we won't get much and if we get a little but it will be just some teasing, very minimal like we have seen so far(for everyone except maybe Evelyn). I'm just pessemitic about the games focus because I think the developer has another focus totally in mind then we do, and thats of course her/his game so he/she should do anything with it, but just that many with a different focus might get disappointed, like I have so far.
Yeah I know for sure who the focus is on, but I guess the better we get that character our of the way, the sooner we can get to what *I* think is more important :ROFLMAO:

To me, the four in my A69 sig blow out the importance of the one that seems have a stranglehold on this game, and that just saddens me

tigerdiamond

Mar 1, 2020
This is a cursed thread if I ever saw one.

It's up to the dev to put whatever kinks they want into a game, and it's also up to them to decide where the paths you choose lead. In this case, Luxee put avoidable trans content and avoiding her leads to the character killing herself. I'm not into trans content, but it's clearly in the tags so it wasn't a surprise, and I checked that it was avoidable before I downloaded. If it was a real person, I'd be sad she died, but she's pixels in a game that would come back to "life" if I started over and chose her romance path. It doesn't matter in the slightest.

The only thing that makes it matter is childish assholes using it as an opportunity to shit on people in the real world who are trans or suicidal. But the sort of people who do that are useless and stupid enough that you can safely hit the ignore button and never miss out on any worthwhile discussion.
I think it kinda REALLY matters that a dev who's goal was to make a game with a trans positive character decided to cowtail to a small group who were actively transphobic in the thread. That'd be like if a bunch of people got mad that Cha'relle was in the game and the dev decided to lynch her if you don't pursue the romance route.

Like, I KNOW there are racist AF games like that on this site, but I'd still feel some type of way if a dev started a game trying to be positive toward a group, and then go 100% "phobic" due to some nasty comments.

• Red Heart
Reactions: alex2011
Mar 24, 2022
I think it kinda REALLY matters that a dev who's goal was to make a game with a trans positive character decided to cowtail to a small group who were actively transphobic in the thread. That'd be like if a bunch of people got mad that Cha'relle was in the game and the dev decided to lynch her if you don't pursue the romance route.

Like, I KNOW there are racist AF games like that on this site, but I'd still feel some type of way if a dev started a game trying to be positive toward a group, and then go 100% "phobic" due to some nasty comments.
Cha is one of my least favorite characters in this game and you're obviously going to have to probably beat the hell out of her brother at some point. She seems forced on the players too and shit like that I don't like. There's at least 7 characters in this game that I ultimately don't want to have anything to deal with;

Jamie, Tess, Preeti, Cha, Alicia, Heather & the obvious one that I've been very vocal about

That's what? 65-70% of the girls in this game? :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
Mar 24, 2022
Thats actually about the same as me, I even forgot about most of them. I guess thats another sign that there should actually be 2 games because most who enojoy the other chraracters dont enjoy the chars we want it seems, so its just a mess tbh.
If people want the most polarizing one, give her a game all her own, and leave her outta this one.

That's what I say, she's obviously the most important one here, let her have her own VN *shrug* and put some of these lesser important girls in that game

Mar 24, 2022
Its a good solution if you ask me, I'm always against just trying to focus on 10 different things in the same game, but thats common, will just make fans of the things disappointed in the end, those who just want to focus on trans content are not satisfied and those who like petite girls are not satisfied, those who want the others are not either.

I guess its mostly fan-service or trying to get more money, I highly doubt the devs themselves want to add everything at once in their games from the start, they must have had some idea what they wanted to do.
What also has me worried here are the possible endings; in PL, we had 5 and two variations of the 5th (harem), but that was a straight up VN.

Sandboxes always make me nervous, and I've only played two others not including this one, I want cut and dry endings. You do certain things, here's the girl and the ending you get

Here, right now, it's different. The MC is telling a story and if I was the dude listening to it in the diner, I would've shot myself a dozen times over by now. This that the other, who the fuck wants to take in all that during a conversation?

A+B = C

not if A2+B3=C4+D6+ZZ...yadda yadda yadda

I know the endings I want; solo Evie, solo Millie, Evie/Millie, Seki/Yui and all four of them together

in PL, I might've had that if it was a straight VN (I got my Elly/Ada in the end, but still want Sofi to be with them, even mentioned it to Lux himself on his Patreon)

Sandboxes are clusterfucks, and in this case, you have wade and slog through so much bullshit to get to even one or two events you actually WANT, instead, in my case, deal with 80% of the shit you don't

That's just how I see this game and most sandboxes, but I love my "four angels" too much to leave

Rutonat

Sep 28, 2020
If people want the most polarizing one, give her a game all her own, and leave her outta this one.
Or, and bear with me here for a moment, if you hate the way Luxee, the creator of the game, wants their own game to be...
.... find another game ?

You guys talk like you have weight in the whole thing, like you're shareholders who have the a right to a decision. You don't. Even if you support, that was you are, supporter, you give out money because you choose to, not because you invested in a company's stock to make money back.

I know it's hard to admit it to yourselves, I've had it happen with other games, but there can be a point where you feel like the game isn't for you anymore from the direction it took. And it's hard to admit it, because you poured time and investment (monetary or just emonotial) into it.
But that's ok. It happens.

Ultimately, Luxee is the only person with a right to decide where and how the story goes. And at some point, some people are gonna fall of the wagon. It's ok. Hell, at some point even I might end up disliking a new core part. You can't know for sure.
But shitting on the dev's decisions or what other people enjoy because you feel like that part shouldn't be in the game at all is just being a dick for the sake of being a dick.

Last edited:
Reactions: Uthuriel
Mar 24, 2022
Yes, I agree. Sandboxes are not prefered for me, and they are almost always worse done than VN's. Having an ending you want is very satisfying and a good mechanic, like you said to have only Millie for example if you really like her.

Well, I personally dont think we will see that here sadly. This seems more to be: This is the story and then we add a bit of extra stuff on the side, but I feel the same that I also like Yui, Millie Seki and Evelyn so much, more than most chars from other games. I also love Sara from Oh Daddy, Jennifer and Elena from DMD and Ada from PL, and some others here and there.
Obviously he picks somebody, because of the opening conversation, but how does he choose and does he choose a part of a group, or what? I know if he chooses Seki, Yui comes along too, and that's fine with me.

If he chooses Evie, doe she also have the option for Embie or the ones I just mentioned?

All these questions is why I wrote my fanfic, and still writing it. It turned into a bloody novel at this point approaching 200 pages.

And I took the girls' and the stories I wanted from the two games, blended them into my story, added reasons why they do or have such and such consequences, and I've only it so much. Out of 200 pages, there's maybe three lewd parts. I mean, I make myself cry over the shit I'm writing.

Anyway, I know we're far from endings here, probably at least 2-3 years at the most, but it won't stop me from wondering about the whole thing.

fried

Almost
Donor
Nov 11, 2017
I mean I don't want to be this guy and you are right of course BUT you are on Luxees discord...
So you know it's just on-hold. IF someone like you who is mod knows the game is on-hold does that still not count for the removal of the ABANDONED tag? Just asking?
Not in this case, we have rules and they were followed (and I was not online when this happened, so could not offer more context when it came up - hence, why I offered the post above).

Mar 24, 2022
Not in this case, we have rules and they were followed (and I was not online when this happened, so could not offer more context when it came up - hence, why I offered the post above).
But obviously the tag will be lifted once 0.07 is released. Anyone and everyone knows, and who understands, what Luxee is doing know the game isn't abandoned, just on hiatus

It's the casual fans who have been following this game that are coming here and wondering what's up.

I think it hurts the game, short and long term. I get the rules, but an [ON-HOLD] tag needs to be added for games like this.

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
Maybe temp pin it to the OP at least so we can ignore the "very smart people" that keep complaining?
Otherwise your comment would just get lost in the thread.

Mar 24, 2022
Like Uthuriel said, the original post needs some sort of disclaimer that it's not abandoned, just on hold, while the developer finishes an update to PL

Reactions: alex2011
Mar 24, 2022
I forgot who Embie is? Maybe I missed her.

Well, you seem invested in those girls for sure, well I understand you, they are all great, and very few games actually has as good girls as this one and PL etc. so I'm kind of invested in them too. But as usual I think we petite fans are being "led along", but we'll see I guess, I hope for the best but preper for the worst... Just the same with Oh Daddy its already starting to divert to be minority petite it seems, we petite fans are just out of luck.
Embie is Millie's nickname that she got from her father. I use it all the time in my story, so it's hard for me to call her Millie at this point

Mar 24, 2022
I forgot who Embie is? Maybe I missed her.

Well, you seem invested in those girls for sure, well I understand you, they are all great, and very few games actually has as good girls as this one and PL etc. so I'm kind of invested in them too. But as usual I think we petite fans are being "led along", but we'll see I guess, I hope for the best but preper for the worst... Just the same with Oh Daddy its already starting to divert to be minority petite it seems, we petite fans are just out of luck.
I have a few more games for that sorta thing anyway, but I really don't want or care for the others, so hopefully Luxee will have some sort of ending for them. If it comes to down to that one character or no one, that's pretty shitty and I would definitely rethink keeping my Luxee Patreon active.

Giving gamers what they want is always a good thing, cramming someone down their throat is not, and that's how I feel about that one character

Last edited:

exazubi

Dec 12, 2020
Well, I severly dislike being forced with charactres, its all to common. Like DMD, we had some choice first then just forced stuff all the time, Oh Daddy is going that road after some good beginning, same with others, why? I dont know, lazy devs, maybe? Tbh, I have noticed a similar trend in "normal" games. Choices seem to be a thing of the past there to, so its maybe a bigger trend going on, idk.
I can't speak for the other titles. But DMD was destroyed by the vanilla fans. It was originally planned very differently. I've addressed this several times in the thread. I was simply there from the beginning of the development, long before i became a member of this forum. MrDots listened to the wrong people, wanted to make everything right for them. And tada, the result is rubbish.

That's why I keep emphasizing:
Games are at their best when they come from developers who put their heart and soul into their work, no matter what content is planned. He/she has to like the content himself, the fans then come all by themselves. But as soon as a developer listens too much to "fans", allows them beeing talked into things or lets someone talk things out, in the end only crap comes out. This has never turned out well. A developer must always remain the boss of his project and stand by his work. Sometimes he has to assert himself against fanboys and haters. Otherwise, at the end, it's always just the 0815 uniformity that gets lost in the crowd.

Corambis

Jul 2, 2017
I can't speak for the other titles. But DMD was destroyed by the vanilla fans. It was originally planned very differently. I've addressed this several times in the thread. I was simply there from the beginning of the development, long before i became a member of this forum. MrDots listened to the wrong people, wanted to make everything right for them. And tada, the result is rubbish.

That's why I keep emphasizing:
Games are at their best when they come from developers who put their heart and soul into their work, no matter what content is planned. He/she has to like the content himself, the fans then come all by themselves. But as soon as a developer listens too much to "fans", allows them beeing talked into things or lets someone talk things out, in the end only crap comes out. This has never turned out well. A developer must always remain the boss of his project and stand by his work. Sometimes he has to assert himself against fanboys and haters. Otherwise, at the end, it's always just the 0815 uniformity that gets lost in the crowd.
Absolutley, we of course have the right to have opinions about our fav games, but I said in my first post here that I think Luxee shold make the game he/she wants and loves, thats all, and I'm 100% for that, never said anything else.

And about DMD: Yes, that game was ruined long ago, and it was the first adult game I played, and it was ruined, in my view, by new people that Mr Dots brought on to control the project, Mrdots moved away the earlier people so, tada, you have a totally new game with lots of forced stuff and no choices and just clicking through the same grinding "scenes" over and over. Yeah, might have been milking invloved to of course.
I don't know what the original vision for the game was, although I know it originally included more kinks. For me though I could never get behind the main love interest too much. I like innocent, but she was bordering on intellectually disabled. You see that in some other games, but DMD took it to an extreme. I still played the game, but I was always worried about giving her alcohol because she obviously couldn't afford to lose any more brain cells. The game also suffered from adding too many characters so often and for just being turned into a cash cow by the developers.

Mar 24, 2022
I've been saying for about two weeks to try to get discussion on other characters, but certain people want to drive it back that, which has caused me personally to spend a lot less time in this thread because of it. I keep saying save the arguments and preaching until 0.07, but it always comes back to that, and if talk ever deviates from that to one of the other characters, it doesn't last very long.

Problem is, the game is in early stages, so there's really not much happening. I would love to get into the possible future with Seki or wonder aloud what will happen with Evie and Millie at the movie theatre, or how shy and adorable Yui is going to be, but it doesn't seem to strike up much interest, and it all flutters back to that one character that I despise, so I stay away or go back to writing my story or getting the screenshots for my collection

So whatever it's going to be it's going to be, but I know with future updates, this thread is going to be basically intolerable and I am not looking forward to that because not all of us here want to be talked to like we're on some SJW talk show about the same fucking thing day in and day out. It's like missionary position every fucking day. Same thing and talk of that one character rules the entire thread.

I couldn't even begin to count how many people I've ignored in this one thread

Ifartedtoolong

Feb 27, 2022
Just remember that if you hit 1000 ignored people they'll probably start becoming unhidden as there's already a thread limit of 1000 and once you hit it blocked threads start appearing again.

4.00 star(s) 70 Votes