Corambis

Jul 2, 2017
Hey, I know we were arguing before but I'm not trying to start something, just thought of a better way to handle the people here only to talk about how they hate trans characters; just report their posts as off topic and ignore them.

Hopefully, a mod will just come in and agree that these fights are just dragging down the thread and remove those posts and then we can all get back to fighting about if the game is abandoned or on hold (I joke)
Talking about whether you hate a character or not is on-topic, nor I would argue saying something more general that can be tied back pretty clearly to the game. If I say I hate sandbox games, I'd say that's on-topic for here. If it were a VN, then it's clearly off-topic.

Now, if they're explicitly saying they hate a character because they are trans or all trans people, that perhaps violates other rules on the forum, although I haven't looked. But just because they don't like Nea or aspects of the character or her implementation in the game are definitely not automatically indications of transphobia as some think. I could find something to criticize about every single love interest in the game. Should Nea be different because they are trans, or others because of their race? Maybe people need to tread lightly with their words, but unless they fall into the clear realm of prejudice, they're just as valid as someone who says that the mom's story seems bizarre given her plans or that Alicia because of her kinks.

tigerdiamond

Mar 1, 2020
Talking about whether you hate a character or not is on-topic, nor I would argue saying something more general that can be tied back pretty clearly to the game. If I say I hate sandbox games, I'd say that's on-topic for here. If it were a VN, then it's clearly off-topic.

Now, if they're explicitly saying they hate a character because they are trans or all trans people, that perhaps violates other rules on the forum, although I haven't looked. But just because they don't like Nea or aspects of the character or her implementation in the game are definitely not automatically indications of transphobia as some think. I could find something to criticize about every single love interest in the game. Should Nea be different because they are trans, or others because of their race? Maybe people need to tread lightly with their words, but unless they fall into the clear realm of prejudice, they're just as valid as someone who says that the mom's story seems bizarre given her plans or that Alicia because of her kinks.
idk it feels to me that if you hate a character enough to spend 70 pages talking about how much you hate them for being trans, then you should just move on to a different game and shut the fuck up. Like you're not talking about the game and if a mod saw people talking about sandboxes generically for more than a page they'd prune that shit down; I've seen them do it in that exact scenario before.

like, you're talking about this like we're talking about a single post or two, I'm talking about pages and pages of off topic repetitive whining that a character even exists in the game, so much so that the dev just had her jump off a roof in the last update. It's a problem, and I'm not even here that often.

Reactions: Uthuriel
Mar 24, 2022
Makes me wonder if Evie or Millie is going to try something sneaky during the movie date. I know the sub scene she sneaks around to the front of the couch under the blanket, but since that's technically Embie's route, don't think anything is going to happen. She might snuggle up closer to him which could pop off a jealous reaction from Eve, either that, or she'll cozy up too.

I have a feeling those two together could be trouble, but in a good way.

PS: As long as there's no constant talk about that one character (yes I'm not even saying the name anymore), I won't start, but there are many others in this game. Let's be civil, no preaching or attacking or human rights protesting bullshit. I've ignored who I wanted, plus more today, let's just move on

Corambis

Jul 2, 2017
idk it feels to me that if you hate a character enough to spend 70 pages talking about how much you hate them for being trans, then you should just move on to a different game and shut the fuck up. Like you're not talking about the game and if a mod saw people talking about sandboxes generically for more than a page they'd prune that shit down; I've seen them do it in that exact scenario before.

like, you're talking about this like we're talking about a single post or two, I'm talking about pages and pages of off topic repetitive whining that a character even exists in the game, so much so that the dev just had her jump off a roof in the last update. It's a problem, and I'm not even here that often.
Except most of the talk isn't about hating Nea for being trans. The dominating topic is that it's messed up that Nea dies on the friendship route precisely because people wanted to help Nea, but at the same time not necessarily have sex with her. There are transphobic people here saying transphobic stuff, but you're over-representing how much that is. As I've said before, criticism of a trans character or their story is not necessarily transphobic, although some are taking that way. Maybe they think they are standing up for trans people, but putting them on a pedestal and believing they can do no wrong ultimately hurts them in the long run. Trans people are people that just happen to have the word "trans" in front. They're not worse than anyone else, but they're not better. They have flaws, they make mistakes. They can be horrible people or heroes, or sometimes both or neither.

As people point out, Nea is the main love interest in this game, despite assurances that the content was also optional, which is part of the debate about how well exactly that is working. Most of the content is about them. So most of the discussion is going to be about them and also what they did in the last update.

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
As people point out, Nea is the main love interest in this game...
I still find it amusing that most people haven't realized that yet...
She has the most content and Luxee trying not to tag him but I don't think he is active here anymore... has her as pfp here on the zone and on his discord.
She is obviously his favourite.

Reactions: Rutonat and Bev_
Mar 24, 2022
I still find it amusing that most people haven't realized that yet...
She has the most content and Luxee trying not to tag him but I don't think he is active here anymore... has her as pfp here on the zone and on his discord.
She is obviously his favourite.
As long as we're not forced into a one-character ending, that's fine. I hope what we're doing with the other girls actually matters and it's not all filler just to have that one character ending.

Just wish this was a straight up VN so players who want to go straight to the girls they want could. I know Lux wanted to do more of a real-time thing, but I don't know, I guess that's still my biggest bitch about the game. Straight VNs are much more streamlined. I feel like I'm all over the map here. Do A+B+C+D before you even get to E, which is the girl that you want to have events with

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
As long as we're not forced into a one-character ending, that's fine. I hope what we're doing with the other girls actually matters and it's not all filler just to have that one character ending.

Just wish this was a straight up VN so players who want to go straight to the girls they want could. I know Lux wanted to do more of a real-time thing, but I don't know, I guess that's still my biggest bitch about the game. Straight VNs are much more streamlined. I feel like I'm all over the map here. Do A+B+C+D before you even get to E, which is the girl that you want to have events with
I agree but I don't think we will be forced into any direction as far as endings go, especially if you let her kill herself. What you might not get is the canon/best ending with Nea being dead if you let that happen.
You are right on the VN thing though. The game feels less focused with the "sandbox" it has. You literally jump from map to map.

In the end we have to wait and see.
I hope that we get the PL update this month and then news about where A69 will go.

Mar 24, 2022
I agree but I don't think we will be forced into any direction as far as endings go, especially if you let her kill herself. What you might not get is the canon/best ending with Nea being dead if you let that happen.
You are right on the VN thing though. The game feels less focused with the "sandbox" it has. You literally jump from map to map.

In the end we have to wait and see.
I hope that we get the PL update this month and then news about where A69 will go.
I think PL should probably drop by the end of next week or at least before the month is over. I'm dying to see Sofi's scene, Ada's milk thing, the Father's night thing and little Farrah getting jumped by Jenna :ROFLMAO:

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
So, after you beat the living snot out of Eric, something like that shows up? What am I missing? Looks like a meme (that is the FIRST time I've ever typed or used that word in my life)
Eric is a cunt again... MC makes fun of him and he tries to punch the MC.
MC dodges but he hits her instead. Then you can beat him until he lands on the floor. If you beat him a few times when he's down this "minigame" starts. :KEK:

Mar 24, 2022
Eric is a cunt again... MC makes fun of him and he tries to punch the MC.
MC dodges but he hits her instead. Then you can beat him until he lands on the floor. If you beat him a few times when he's down this "minigame" starts. :KEK:
Yeah that I know about, it's the blush thing I don't get and whatever the fuck the second picture is. :ROFLMAO:

4.00 star(s) 70 Votes