Dogorti

Jan 23, 2021
Luxee's own website presents Nea as just another character and makes the game sound like a standard dating simulator type game or possibly harem thing. Then the game itself starts with a scene in the future where they purposely leave it up in the air who the MC ended up with. I think it's only through playing the game or from reading these threads that you come to understand that Luxee wants Nea to be the primary love interest. Although they've also promised that Nea will be optional and/or avoidable too, so there's that. At times they seem to have forgotten that Nea was just supposed to be an optional path. I think they intended to make a true dating simulator game but couldn't help but give Nea more focus despite their best intentions. Nea or a trans character in general has been where their interest was for years.

Thematically, the love story between the MC and Nea that Luxee is building doesn't even match everything else going on, which is just a fuck-fest. I'm not pursuing Nea, but if I were, it would feel weird to have her story going on while I'm (unavoidably) nailing Alicia at school and chasing after a bunch of other women who I don't seem to have any romantic love for. It feels like two very different games are being mashed together and it just isn't blending well. I kind of get the feeling that Luxee doesn't have a good roadmap for this game, and they're not sure where to go from here, which is why they're struggling to find interest in working on it. As it stands now, we're several years away from the game being finished at this current pace, although I suspect it would be abandoned long before then. I'm still suspecting we'll see Luxee start up a new game at some point and just work on that instead or divide their time between that and A69. At least with a new game there would be some momentum and freshness, and they could avoid some of the mistakes made with A69.
fuckfest lol, the only character in the whole game that you fuck is the teacher, and well a blowjob from the piss girl hahaha

• Angry
Reactions: Rutonat

Corambis

Jul 2, 2017
fuckfest lol, the only character in the whole game that you fuck is the teacher, and well a blowjob from the piss girl hahaha
It's not into a full-out fuckfest yet because the game has been very slow in that department. But there's a ton of female love interests in addition to Nea, and so far having stuff be optional doesn't seem to be part of Nea's plan for the overall game. So while this love story with Nea is going on, the MC will also be working his way through the buffet of women in the game, even if that kind of makes him into an asshole as far as his relationship with Nea is concerned. If Nea were my real life friend, I'd want better for her than the MC and part of his harem.

BlasKyau

Devoted Member
Jun 26, 2018
It's not into a full-out fuckfest yet because the game has been very slow in that department. But there's a ton of female love interests in addition to Nea, and so far having stuff be optional doesn't seem to be part of Nea's plan for the overall game. So while this love story with Nea is going on, the MC will also be working his way through the buffet of women in the game, even if that kind of makes him into an asshole as far as his relationship with Nea is concerned. If Nea were my real life friend, I'd want better for her than the MC and part of his harem.
I guess this makes it the weirdest fuck-fest game in the world.

Really, I think we agree that we don't agree on anything.

• Haha
Reactions: Larry2000

pds72

Sep 25, 2019
This is NOT working.
It should work. Are you using it on version 6? Try using resetall then egwillwinti. (Old IT turn off/on thing)

Older code:
5 - pillulol
4 - grubbert
3 - memeleme
2 - coolanims

Maybe someone that knows Python could tell if this is ok. This is where is checks what you entered (I'm guessing) Is it ok to have 3 "if" and 3 "elif" I would think 1 "if" and rest "elif" or all "if" maybe even an "else" at the end if you entered wrong code. This is found in game/scripts/variables_lain.rpy
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
It should work. Are you using it on version 6? Try using resetall then egwillwinti. (Old IT turn off/on thing)

Older code:
5 - pillulol
4 - grubbert
3 - memeleme
2 - coolanims

Maybe someone that knows Python could tell if this is ok. This is where is checks what you entered (I'm guessing) Is it ok to have 3 "if" and 3 "elif" I would think 1 "if" and rest "elif" or all "if" maybe even an "else" at the end if you entered wrong code. This is found in game/scripts/variables_lain.rpy
It doesn't matter, because the conditions are checking the same variable, and it can't possibly be both "egwillwinti" and "pillulol". elif statements are only needed if it's possible that both conditions could be true. Still, it's sloppy code, consistency one way or the other would be better even if it doesn't actually make a difference in this case.

Lolindir Fox

Apr 11, 2021
was just looking at luxee's subscibestar page looks like .07 is being worked on and not abandond thankfully, although I was worried for a while, but he was focusing on his other title which I havn't really looked at yet, but yeah don't know why Nea is such a focus lately I guess that's what people want, the last 2 polls wanted to take nea further.. not really my thing, but i'm not against it, however 2 nia updates being the focus in a row though, let's focus on some other aspects, like some of the character we just started interacting with, or expanding on some we have limited contact with was my vote, but there are polls for a reason, so I can't fault it for that.

DIKFan

Jun 21, 2020

Older code:
5 - pillulol
4 - grubbert
3 - memeleme
2 - coolanims

Thanks. Turns out it was just me typing it wrong. Oops.

• Haha
Reactions: Uthuriel

Savor

Jan 30, 2018
dont think we'll see a new game from him again, he seems to work on this till his life ends. atleast he gives updates after some time, thats a point we must give him.

Netgear

Jul 25, 2018
Why the "Abandoned" tag?
Luxee's still working on this game

Version 0.07
15-September-2022
8.5/13 SCENES DONE
3.5/7 TASKS DONE
Release estimate: Certainly this year yeah?

1. Pool party intro
2. Pool party eve 1
3. Pool party tess 1
4. Pool party eve 2
5. Pool party eve 3
6. Pool party tess 2
7. Pool party eve 4
8. Pool party jamie 1
9. Pool party eve 5
10. Pool party tess 3
11. Pool party outro
12. Subscriber scene
13. Pool party extra

1. Build pool party exploration
2. Fix idle images for park and town
3. Fix continuity error in Heather(2)
4. Remake Nea's pp smaller in cip
5. Change player dialogue color
6. Add new game(s) to TV
7. Rebuild world navigation UI
Pick on :

MissFortune

I Was Once, Possibly, Maybe, Perhaps… A Harem King
Respected User
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2019
Why the "Abandoned" tag?
Luxee's still working on this game

Pick on :
Hasn't it been like a year since the last update came out? Rule around here is three months with no updates = abandoned. It's usually longer if the developer is active around here.

HentaiKami

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2019
It's such a pity that people can be so toxic, if some character or kink isn't your cup of tea, then it's easy to just ignore it in most games or just move along and look for another game. No point in creating toxicity because of that, even your life will be better by not being consumed by such emotions.

baloneysammich

Jun 3, 2017
Pretty sure it's more or less this.
Yeah, it's the one profoundly stupid aspect of the abandoned tagging rules. Activity 89 days after a release or last activity will delay the tag for another 90 days and this can be continued for up to a year and a half after a release, but if 91 days pass the game may get stuck with the tag until the next release. :FacePalm:

Last edited:

Motoko Kusanagi

Major
Donor
Aug 19, 2018
Tracker update:

Version 0.07
14-October-2022
9.5/13 SCENES DONE
3.5/7 TASKS DONE

Not looking good compared to last update. At this slower rate even if only the scenes are done and nothing else, then it would be around January for a release. That's also not including the usually holiday time off most devs take at the end of the year so maybe February.

To be honest, at this rate and how much slower each tracker update gets. With addition to the last Patreon post as well. I have a feeling Luxee will go on an "extended vacation" come January. Then this game on hold for a while. Hope I'm wrong.

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
Tracker update:

Version 0.07
14-October-2022
9.5/13 SCENES DONE
3.5/7 TASKS DONE

Not looking good compared to last update. At this slower rate even if only the scenes are done and nothing else, then it would be around January for a release. That's also not including the usually holiday time off most devs take at the end of the year so maybe February.

To be honest, at this rate and how much slower each tracker update gets. With addition to the last Patreon post as well. I have a feeling Luxee will go on an "extended vacation" come January. Then this game on hold for a while. Hope I'm wrong.
Honestly, I'm not surprised...

Rutonat

Sep 28, 2020
Tracker update:

Version 0.07
14-October-2022
9.5/13 SCENES DONE
3.5/7 TASKS DONE

Honestly, I'm not surprised...
Writer's block and burnout are a bunch of bitches.

• Sad
Reactions: Uthuriel
4.00 star(s) 70 Votes