Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
It seems like the update most likely won't come out this year. It's a shame because it's one of my favorite games in this forum and unfortunately this game doesn't get updated that frequently.

Reactions: xanonxmousx

Hellster

Engaged Member
May 18, 2019
It's such a pity that people can be so toxic, if some character or kink isn't your cup of tea, then it's easy to just ignore it in most games or just move along and look for another game. No point in creating toxicity because of that, even your life will be better by not being consumed by such emotions.
Unfortunately it's a side effect of popular forum type sites, they attract toxic people, you'll find them on most popular sites like this.

9phil9

Jun 28, 2018
I don't understand why there is link to the Old Home swimming pool in the game but it never gets used.
What did I miss?

JGNeon

Feb 24, 2021
I don't understand why there is link to the Old Home swimming pool in the game but it never gets used.
What did I miss?
The swimming pool isn't used yet, but according to the , the upcoming version will be centered around a pool party, so you can look forward to that.

BlasKyau

Devoted Member
Jun 26, 2018
Sucks this got abandoned
In a way it's charming how people come over and over and say the same thing.

For technical or aesthetic reasons (I'm not sure how of them), the moderators, following the rules of the forum, consider it appropriate to include the "abandoned" tag in this game. Of course it isn't abandoned, but it doesn't matter to the rules.

FormerlyknownasOlheden

Donor
May 20, 2020

For technical or aesthetic reasons (I'm not sure how of them), the moderators, following the rules of the forum, consider it appropriate to include the "abandoned" tag in this game. Of course it isn't abandoned, but it doesn't matter to the rules.
I’m trying to become a better person so I’m going to give your measured response a Like instead of A Facepalm to the original poster.

llAzurusll

Oct 6, 2022

Damn, What are the reasons for tagging with abandoned? Asking so i dont think a project is abandoned, because i've seen a few that just says "Put on hold"

Edit: also ive just started getting games like this a 13 days ago lol, and ive seen 1 dev who has a habit of starting a game and then dropping it to work on another one just to stop that one too

Dogorti

Jan 23, 2021
Damn, What are the reasons for tagging with abandoned? Asking so i dont think a project is abandoned, because i've seen a few that just says "Put on hold"

Edit: also ive just started getting games like this a 13 days ago lol, and ive seen 1 dev who has a habit of starting a game and then dropping it to work on another one just to stop that one too
I think it's because the dev had more than 6 months without posting anything on patreon regarding the game and much more months without updating, after that the mods put the abandoned tag on the game and don't remove it until the game is updated again

BlasKyau

Devoted Member
Jun 26, 2018
The rules say that after I think 6 months without updates or news from the Dev about the game on Patreon or other similar sites the game will be considered abandoned. Whether the dev is still working on the game is irrelevant to this rule.

Have you only seen one?

lumberjack

Oct 21, 2017

Some people get their hopes up and taken for a ride from fundraised projects. "Abandoned" helps detract people from paying when the creator(s) are not presently delivering. Yes, some projects deliver after 6 months of relative inactivity. But enough don't. Slapping on an "abandoned" tag can help stop people from getting scammed, whether it was the creator's intention to scam or not.

Oct 22, 2017
Some people get their hopes up and taken for a ride from fundraised projects. "Abandoned" helps detract people from paying when the creator(s) are not presently delivering. Yes, some projects deliver after 6 months of relative inactivity. But enough don't. Slapping on an "abandoned" tag can help stop people from getting scammed, whether it was the creator's intention to scam or not.
Luxee gets paid per update though - so no one gets scammed. If nothing is released, no money is collected.

FormerlyknownasOlheden

Donor
May 20, 2020
Luxee gets paid per update though - so no one gets scammed. If nothing is released, no money is collected.
Exactly. I've been supporting Luxee for about two years, maybe a bit more, and never have I felt that I could in any way be taken advantage of. I also wish more developers would use this model. I'm paying for something I have de facto received, not something I might or might not get in the future. No issues about pausing monthly payments after a certain time limit etc.

Jan 27, 2018
The last update was of 380 pictures and 2 animations. In six months.
I think he’s just borrowing money from followers.
Yes, his output has been abysmal but he charges per release on patreon so if he doesn't work he doesn't get paid.
Subscribestar doesn't have that option though.

Reactions: Dalish
4.00 star(s) 70 Votes