Wills747

Engaged Member
Dec 14, 2018
Hi all. My compressed unofficial Android port of Apocalypse v1.0 with Incest patch and I've unlocked the gallery too.
Usual gestures, save name/delete etc etc...
Alternative persistent saves/log location
Grant storage permissions on first run!

Gallery accessible from the Quick Menu
Inventory is now in the quick menu as stuff

Last edited:

HoshiEx

Apr 25, 2020
Ok, use this replacement script but also open the console and type almostclearedhex16 = True, this should render the hex accessible to find the stone (and not get fucked senseless by Queen Opala, lol).
but for newbie that need to collect alot of money its not bad isnt it?:ROFLMAO:

Reactions: EpicLust

HoshiEx

Apr 25, 2020
Hi All My compressed unofficial Android port of Apocalypse v0.8.1 with Incest patch and I've unlocked the gallery too.
Usual gestutes, save name/delete etc etc...
Gallery accesable from the Quick Menu
Alternative persistent saves/log location
Grant storage permissions on first run!
Mega
thanks wills..really appreciate it.

Reactions: Wills747

steeldrum

Jun 14, 2020
How do I get Angie to accompany me to the hex with her parents? She's already in my Harem but I don't get asked to pick a girl to take with me (regardless of if I go alone or with a scout).

EpicLust

Dev of Cockham Superheroes
Game Developer
May 30, 2017
How do I get Angie to accompany me to the hex with her parents? She's already in my Harem but I don't get asked to pick a girl to take with me (regardless of if I go alone or with a scout).
Maybe see HERE, it might help in your predicament.

Deadshot1984

Mar 20, 2020
Paulette is awesome. I wish there were an option for her to humiliate Ruby if you took her on a mission.
She can humiliate anyone in the game with a flex hahaha nor does the MC can beat her with an armwrestling.

Working as a Lumberjack > Alpha Radiation

Nov 18, 2017
hello there i need help here i want know cheats code of the game only girls lustedit is working but other are not working like : mcstrength, mcfirearms, mcmechanics, mccombat, mcfrench and what is diamonds cheat code please how to increase diamonds

Last edited:
Reactions: Miraurid

zapallbugs

Engaged Member
Jul 10, 2018
hello there i need help here i want know cheats code of the game only girls lustedit is working but other are not working like : mcstrength, mcfirearms, mcmechanics, mccombat, mcfrench and what is diamonds cheat code please
surely the mcX cheats work. But what did you expect them to do? Something spectacular they certainly do not. They only play a role in certain events to happen or not. And they give you a better chance of winning in events where strength, shooting or fighting is required. A better chance, not an assurance as random chance may still make you lose.

Reactions: EpicLust

bigtraps123

Jun 10, 2021
love this game man!
is there any chance you'd make one of the muscular girls ( like Paulette or Amy for instance ) lift the MC while having sex?
and by any chance would you make Angie muscular? that would be just amazing!

zapallbugs

Engaged Member
Jul 10, 2018
where do you go to enter this????? Also where do you go to find the item for her quest?
On the Renpy console (shift o, the letter, not the number) if you have it. If you are on Android you are out of luck as the Android port does not provide the console. Clara's quest item is in the crypt. Talk to the priest about cleaning the crypt.

kecaldw

May 19, 2020
On the Renpy console (shift o, the letter, not the number) if you have it. If you are on Android you are out of luck as the Android port does not provide the console. Clara's quest item is in the crypt. Talk to the priest about cleaning the crypt.
ok thanks

4.00 star(s) 89 Votes