Odin Eye Patch

Aug 9, 2018
ok im trying to unlock the the warehouse/factory so i can meet Andrea there for the Let's Play! questline i have completed all of the below
1654540783260.png
if you have a save before going there that would help too

Odin Eye Patch

Aug 9, 2018
that fixed xVideos but the abandoned factory still won't unlock is there a cheat where i can force it to unlock via save editor or something ?

Odin Eye Patch

Aug 9, 2018
i got her affinity 59.0 % and it won't go any further now where do i go to progress with her and get the quest to activate
i tried at the stripper pole and the bar but nothing happened also when she's at the school

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
i got her affinity 59.0 % and it won't go any further now where do i go to progress with her and get the quest to activate
i tried at the stripper pole and the bar but nothing happened also when she's at the school
Andrea is the one who sells you books, I have 72.3% with her

Reactions: Odin Eye Patch

Odin Eye Patch

Aug 9, 2018
will we still be able to take over the werewolf pack in future if we chose to become a vampire coz that's what i presume will happen in the werewolf part 2 ?

thanks again to sadowdark for all the help still feel like a right twit

Reactions: Sadowdark

ropershy

Aug 14, 2020
Milf are boring because there are so many of them on this site 99% that you can get bored even when the same models appear in games, it is terribly boring, Grannies are rare 1% and very interesting what they look like in games. You only see pretty women, girls. Wrinkles add a natural character.
if you search the tag MILF on here you have 1884 games with that tag. If you exclude the MILF tag you get 9577. So that is hardly even close to 99% of all games on here. So only 19.67% of the games on here have the tag MILF. There isn't a tag for GILF.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Sadowdark
3.90 star(s) 100 Votes