BayJay47

Jun 9, 2018
how do i progress in the 'World Championship' quest line? my current task is "i must see an erotic show by monica at the bar", i've watched without tipping, tipped 100s, tipped 500s and made the offer, but it doesn't turn green.
Same problem here as well, any solution?

Odin Eye Patch

Aug 9, 2018
ok the two quest lines im stuck with are
Let's Play! how do i unlock the warehouse ?
xVideoz my physique is maxed out and no I didn't use cheats so what do i do next ?

i need help

kimura98

Jun 25, 2021
ok the two quest lines im stuck with are
Let's Play! how do i unlock the warehouse ?
xVideoz my physique is maxed out and no I didn't use cheats so what do i do next ?

i need help
you need to go to the alley after 1am and try to keep spending time there until u saw judy fall on the ground.

• Angry
Reactions: MCDom

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
milfs are cool and all that but gawd damn this creator making it too detailed with the wrinkles and shit, milfs are cool not grannies tho
Milf are boring because there are so many of them on this site 99% that you can get bored even when the same models appear in games, it is terribly boring, Grannies are rare 1% and very interesting what they look like in games. You only see pretty women, girls. Wrinkles add a natural character.

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: MCDom and neronwtf

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
I need help
I got no quest in 0.73 what should I do????
There are no tasks in this version. You can go to the bar and buy a variety of drinks for the girls some want to have sex as long as you buy them the drink they like. You can go to the room where the girls dance for the roses, tip them 2x500 and have sex for 2000, but not all of them have sex.

3.90 star(s) 98 Votes