Odin Eye Patch

Aug 9, 2018
will we still be able to take over the werewolf pack in future if we chose to become a vampire coz that's what i presume will happen in the werewolf part 2 ?

thanks again to sadowdark for all the help still feel like a right twit

Reactions: Sadowdark

ropershy

Aug 14, 2020
Milf are boring because there are so many of them on this site 99% that you can get bored even when the same models appear in games, it is terribly boring, Grannies are rare 1% and very interesting what they look like in games. You only see pretty women, girls. Wrinkles add a natural character.
if you search the tag MILF on here you have 1884 games with that tag. If you exclude the MILF tag you get 9577. So that is hardly even close to 99% of all games on here. So only 19.67% of the games on here have the tag MILF. There isn't a tag for GILF.

• Thinking Face

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
if you search the tag MILF on here you have 1884 games with that tag. If you exclude the MILF tag you get 9577. So that is hardly even close to 99% of all games on here. So only 19.67% of the games on here have the tag MILF. There isn't a tag for GILF.
Probably there is no GLIF tag because there are not enough games and it is not very popular. It is probably thrown to the MILF tag

ropershy

Aug 14, 2020
Probably there is no GLIF tag because there are not enough games and it is not very popular. It is probably thrown to the MILF tag
agree but some GILF are still pretty hot. Some GILFs are only in their early to mid 50's by the time their first grandchild reaches 18.

newgrounds

Dec 2, 2017
Milf are boring because there are so many of them on this site 99% that you can get bored even when the same models appear in games, it is terribly boring, Grannies are rare 1% and very interesting what they look like in games. You only see pretty women, girls. Wrinkles add a natural character.
yeah i agree how most of the character models are overused but fucking hell man, at least make the granny scenes optional, it highk disturbs me

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
Hi guyl´s need help this Achievement is driving me crazy since 2 days im looking to get it and have really no clue
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
A Hint would be much apreciated It seems to be a repeatable scene

neronwtf

Nov 12, 2019
Hi guyl´s need help this Achievement is driving me crazy since 2 days im looking to get it and have really no clue
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
A Hint would be much apreciated It seems to be a repeatable scene
Threesome with older vampire and younger one. Stay all the night in the guest room at the bunker. Keep skipping time. IIRC at 6am you will see them playing together.

Reactions: xapican

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
Any walkthrough for achievement n cards? And how to watch monica in "world Championship" Quest?
I think you need to go to the gym with her and train and then find out about the weaknesses of her opponent who is dancing at the bar

Jack73

Nov 16, 2016
Hi all. Unfortunately a terrible storm damaged my pc and made it unavailable, forcing me to buy another one. obviously with the pc all the data including the game saves have also been lost (fortunately I have lost only 4 the other saves I keep them on an external HD) and unfortunately one of these games is Area69. now I know that in OP I find the save of v.060 but if someone has some more recent saves and wants to send them to me also in pm ... I would be grateful. thank you.

Reactions: chicho1958

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
Hi all. Unfortunately a terrible storm damaged my pc and made it unavailable, forcing me to buy another one. obviously with the pc all the data including the game saves have also been lost (fortunately I have lost only 4 the other saves I keep them on an external HD) and unfortunately one of these games is Area69. now I know that in OP I find the save of v.060 but if someone has some more recent saves and wants to send them to me also in pm ... I would be grateful. thank you.
1st save is last mision, left choices, 2nd save all done made my choice, other don't know but mostly all done

3.90 star(s) 98 Votes